Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:22 pm
Pre sighed after a few minutes, "Then, I guess this is it. I'm stuck like this. I'm not going to try anything risky anymore, but I refuse to call you 'hubby,' you got that?" Pre said and looked at Angelus.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:20 pm
spade looked at pre. she wondered if pre had forgotten her reply about the academy and faeries already. she continued to pick at the hole. "seraphiel? why do people want power so much? why would they pay for us to be created?"

lost looked at her. her question was the same one all of them asked themselves.'why did they bother making us? '  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:25 pm
Pre recalled the events that occurred while she was in shock once Spade spoke up, "Faerie's are fairly powerful creatures. Even though they normally don't attack or anything, they have an infinite supply of natural magic. We can convert magic that exists all around us into something usable. We would be good for creating liquid or solid magic," She said, "I'm not affiliated with any Faerie's here, but from what I gather they are not threatened by war here as much as Tea and I."

"There are fools everywhere Spade. Humans are naturally greedy creatures. It's simple greed that drives them to do such horrible things," Seraphiel said.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:38 pm
"then what am I"spade asked. she could now stick her finger in her patch.

lost looked at spade. 'where are her questions coming from'  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:46 pm
"You're our friend," Seraphiel replied without hesitation. She smiled, "You shouldn't play with your eyepatch too much," She said.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:52 pm
spade blinked. "sorry wasnt paying attention." she felt the patch. "crap."

lost sighed. she was always ruining the threads when she had nothing to do. now she even ruined her patch.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:59 pm
"Oh no...You ruined the patch...Well, it looked old anyway. What was the material? We might have something like that on us," Seraphiel said.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:17 pm
spade looked at seraphiel. "it was leather" noone they knew their entire lives including her own block had ever even bothered to help them but here were people theyd just met trying to make sure they had whatever they needed, "why do you do this. i barely met you but you continue to take care of us. why?"  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:19 pm
Seraphiel glanced over to KoTari. He nodded and rummaged through his pockets for something made of leather.
"Why are you asking that all of a sudden? We're doing this because we're friends right?" Seraphiel said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:27 pm
James nodded and stood there looking for something to hunt. He walked around with stealth that had no equal. He then spotted a giant bear and felt he couldnt resist his thirst for blood any longer. He attacked swiftly making the bear unable to attack. Suprised, the bear was knocked over and killed. James then bit the creature on the neck and drank deeply so as not to have another spell like before again  

Panda_Gaara-chan

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:32 pm
Tea kept her distance and watched what was going on from the sky. There were no actual Vampires on Mythanos so she thought this was a little bit fascinating.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:39 pm
When James was finished, he wiped the blood from his face and looked at the bear. He thought of the time when he almost killed Pre and still thought that he deserved some sort of chatisement. "............" he stood up still in thought  

Panda_Gaara-chan

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:41 pm
Tea touched down about twenty feet away and started twirling, "Whee! Snow!" She said.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:45 pm
"not even the others would have helped me if i needed it. we are all different prototypes but im the only one that passed all the tests. it just different i guess... it nice though. i guess im just thinking to hard." spade was confused. it began to steal her energy away again. she couldnt understand why anything was happening.

lost looked at her. "it happening again isnt it your beginning to feel someone else's feelings?"  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Panda_Gaara-chan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:51 pm
James turned to see Tea twirling and smiled weakly "You dont find me.........appalling?" he asked seeing as he just crueling killed something and fed from it  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games