Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Flanys, City in the Snow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:54 am
[[wats it about?]]

Ralph smiled angelically at Daiki. "Did you find anything?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:54 pm
((uh, it's more like a strategy game or a puzzle game, i dunno. you need to find clues and solve puzzles to save the girl on top of the cursed tower. something like that xP ))

"Nah, it was just some glass or something they use in mass." Daiki said to Ralph, still blushing, now that Ralph smiled at him. He smiled back, and asked him, "How 'bout you? Find anything here, uh, unusual or something?" he looked to where Alessa was, then turned back to Daiki.

Chi Awase

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:46 am
"No, not really. How about you, Puppet?" Ralph asked, turning his attention to Puppet.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:01 am
I know who alessa is, it would help if I had been online but im happy cuz i just had my last football game //

Alessa shok her head not even finding sign that a small child had been there. She smiled. "I havent seen anything"  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Chi Awase

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:26 pm
"Huh..." Daiki said, thinking. This was the only place he knew. And yet, there was nothing important there. "Let's check the back of the chapel, just in case. We've already looked inside." he said, and started to head towards the door, slowly. He didn't want Alessa to be troubled when her scarf is too far away from her.

((ooh, cool. : D wait, you play football? ^^;; ))

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:37 pm
Alessa laughed when she was slowly dragged enven though her feet werent moving. She was weightless and wouldnt pull back Daiki though.

// XD no im with the band
during halftime i perform with colorgaurd//  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Chi Awase

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:54 pm
Daiki looked back and saw Alessa moving towards him, but this time he thought that she wasn't moving. "Oh, so I can pull you with this scarf," he said, chuckling a bit. He turned to Ralph, seeing if he was already near him.

((colorguard... -checks in the net-

ohh okay. cool. : D ))

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:02 pm
Alessa nodded laughing. "Yup"  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:59 pm
Ralph followed them and chuckled slightly when he saw Alessa moving without actually moving.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:50 am
Daiki went outside, towards the back of the chapel, constantly stopping to look if they're following. He has the habit to walk briskly, since ever since he needed to be like that. This affected his walking, which made him a bit faster than the others, even if he was walking normally.  

Chi Awase

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:59 am
Ralph kept up with Daiki and followed him outside. HE shivered when they were outside again. It felt even colder now. He stood close to Daiki to get warm.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:35 pm
"Why do you go so fast?" Alessa asked curious. "I dont thik anything here will affect you"  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Chi Awase

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:13 am
Daiki saw Ralph shivering, and put his arm around his shoulder. "You okay?" he asked him. Then, he looked towards Alessa, and said, "Well, there might be something here, so I thought maybe we should check it out." he said.

((sorry for not posting for a while xP
also, i'm a bit confused now. what is Alessa looking for? xP))

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:55 pm
// not much really she just wants something to 'protect' like a gaurdian angel in a sense //

Alessa nodded and followed them keeping up. "Is it really that cold out here? I dont remember really being cold"  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Chi Awase

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:16 am
((so, she's looking for someone to protect, is that right? ^^;; ))

"Hm, maybe you're just sensing something. It is really cold when you have flesh like me and Ralph. But, when you're a spirit, you're pretty lucky not to feel the cold wind." Daiki said, and then made a confused face. "But then again, I haven't become a spirit, so I'm not sure if you're actually sensing something or you can just feel the wind." he added.

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games