Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~Switcheroo~(1x1)~(Turningly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:14 pm
Maggie chuckled. "Well, I'm not suprised," she said, giving Darren a hug. "I was just waiting for the day for it to become official. But I'm very happy you two have been reunited. So, it seems we have quite a bit to celebrate tonight," she said.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:26 pm
Giamonde considered things. He didn't want to ruin the celebration..but being here on false terms..he stepped by Dimitri, holding the other's hand tightly for a moment..he considered the other his mentor, and it was Dimitri that he'd saved the life of, earning his curse in the process..he tapped Derrick's hand and gave him a pointed look that caused Derrick's jaw to clench slightly, and he worried he'd overstepped his bounds..

But then Derrick glanced to Maggie. "Hey, Mom..you need to come here a sec..just you.." he said, taking her hand and leading her to the nearest downstairs bedroom. He brought her in, along with Giamonde..he figured it was fitting that he was there..they'd been the most affected by him..

Giamonde looked nothing like his original form, or like Lyle. Lyle had been the most like his original form, with the deep green eyes and dark brown hair..this form was pale, with bright blue eyes and soft blonde hair..and it was about ten years old..

Giamonde stepped forward, looking up at the only woman he'd ever loved..he thought of all the times he'd held her and kissed her..and all the times he'd made her cry..Gods he had a lot to make up for. She knew little of him, but she knew a bit of his magick..he'd done little tricks, bits of snow, lighting fires with his breath, but most of his magick was bound anyway..

Giamonde stood right in front of her as he looked up at her. "Gelia.." he said softly, using the nickname that Giamonde alone had ever called her, based off Magelia. "You look beautiful.." he finally said. "Happy too.." he said softly, waiting for her reaction as Derrick stood by the door, watching quietly. And then Giamonde said. "I'm sorry.."

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:54 pm
((the new Gia makes me think of N from Death Note))

Maggie looked down at Giamonde with a soft smile. There was something familiar about him, but she couldn't place it. She followed the others into the other room. As Giamonde began to speak, her jaw dropped. "L-lyle?" she stammered in complete confusion. The nickname...no one else had ever called her by that.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:41 pm
(Eh?> @_@ ?_?)

Giamonde bit his lower lip before making the 'ehh' gesture with his hand, moving it left and right. "I am..Lyle. But that's not my name..my real name was-is Giamonde. I was born almost two centuries ago..Lyle is one of the forms I take..every three decades or so, I am reborn as a child. It's a curse..I told you about curses..how they just keep going..but..that's a bit much to get into just yet..it is me, Gelia.."  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:25 pm
((baby Near: User Image lol

User Image idk why he makes me think of Near, but he does...lol))

Magelia felt her knees go weak. She sat down in a chair, unable to take her eyes off of Ly-- Giamonde. She knew a little about the magicks, but still, nothing of this. "And the change-- from the man I fell in love with to that...monster--...was that all part of the curse? Or was that you just being an a**?" she said. She couldn't help but harbor some residual anger towards him. And even if he blamed it on the curse, she wasn't sure if she could believe him.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:49 pm
(Aww, how cute! <3)

Giamonde grimaced at that. "The curse..was designed to torment me..I am born a ten year old every few decades, that's a part of it..and if I feel too much happiness..then the demon the b**** who cursed me put in me will awaken..that's why I was always drunk..if I didn't feel anything, it couldn't feed off my emotions..but it also made me weaker, which let it make me angry..pushing you away was the only way I could keep you safe..but I was too selfish to let the only woman I'd ever loved..and my family.. go.." he said sadly.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:59 pm
((I <3 baby Near! I like L better, but Near grew on me...lol))

Maggie hugged herself. She could see the remorse in Giamonde's eyes. "Ly--Giamonde...how am I supposed to believe you? And if I did...what are we supposed to do? Come running back to the arms of a ten-year-old?" She didn't expect him to have all the answers, but she hoped he'd at least have some.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:12 pm
(O_o was there a baby Near in the show?)

Giamonde winced. "I should think my being a ten year old is suffificient evidence to my claims..and I..didn't expect you to come running back to me..I just.." he trailed off, looking pained and rubbing at his arm a bit. "I've missed you, Gelia.."  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:28 pm
((No, I just like the pic. Kinda like my signature...lol))

Maggie looked at the floor, trying to hold back even more tears. "And I miss the Lyle I fell in love with," she said quietly. She looked at Giamonde with glistening eyes.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:33 pm
(Your signature makes me laugh whenever I read it. X-x..it looks like he's spewing acid onto that doughnut though..)

Giamonde felt a pang at that and stepped forward, leaning towards her as best he could given his small size and her sitting on the chair as he attempted to hug her, ending up with his torso on her legs as he hugged her waist with his now small form. "I'm still here, Gelia..and Giamonde..and the other names I've taken..but it's all me..except for the curse and my name, I never hid anything from you..well, my age too, but we needn't get into that.." he said with a little cough, trying to make a joke and sounding more like the Lyle of old. "I'm so sorry I ever hurt you, Gelia.." Never physically, but mental and emotional was enough.."I love you so much.." he said softly.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:40 pm
((or drooling...lol

I think I'm going to make this a little harder for Giamonde...lol. Poor guy :S))

Maggie didn't know what to do. She lowered herself a bit, almost into a squat and looked into Giamonde's eyes. They were the same. A different color, yes, but still...the same. She began to put her arms around him, but hesitated and drew back. It was too much for her to handle. She turned and swept from the room, brushing past Rex, trying to hide the tears, as she hurried to her first floor master suite. She collapsed at the foot of the bed on the floor, pulling a pillow from the bed and hugging it. She was over him. And he had to come waltzing back in her life-- as a ten year old. It was those eyes from the beginning that had pulled her in. And now, she couldn't get them out of her mind.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:49 pm
(Oh! Drool..haha..I knew that...>_>... Aww, poor Gia. And I gotta go to work, see yaz! <3)

Giamonde watched her lower herself, looking into her eyes. He felt a flicker of hope when she started to return the embrace..but then she drew back.."Gelia!" But she was already gone..she didn't want him..of course she didn't..but he couldn't spend another lifetime without her..

Rex saw her crying and running off. He darted after her in concern, coming in and closing the door. "Mags? Mags, baby, what's wrong?" he asked, sounding worried as he came forward and wrapped his arms around her tightly. Sweet, caring, dependable, doting Rex was a far cry from passionate, fiery, protective and adoring Lyle. Both were good men, but so very different..  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:00 pm
Magelia looked up at Rex, cuddling into his arms. "It has just been a trying day," she said with a sniffle. Twice she had refused his propsal. She loved him, but it wasn't the same as Lyle. It didn't have the fire. The passion. So she continually told him that she was 'broken.' She didn't want marriage. Yet, he always stuck by her side.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:20 pm
Rex held onto her, nodding at that. "I'm sorry, Maggie..is there anything I can do to help?" he asked softly, rubbing her back comfortingly as he pressed a gentle kiss to her head.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:03 am
Magelia sighed and took a few deep, cleansing breaths. "This helps," she said honestly. "But tonight, I really think I should be with my children. I hope you understand," she said, looking up at him with her chocolate brown eyes that were nearly impossible to resist.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff