Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Rahenno's Treehouse (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:02 pm
((Lol just waiting for you to post so we can continue))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:06 pm
((That might take a while. I'm watching obama's speach right now and I've got like....three pages of argument to read through that popped up here while I was gone.))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:07 pm
(ok so lets just continue with posting)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:08 pm
Fenrir Graveheart
((That might take a while. I'm watching obama's speach right now and I've got like....three pages of argument to read through that popped up here while I was gone.))

((The over view is that Pyro is dead and Aro just chased my pet fox out the grounds and maybe out the village.And scrapples is standing here waiting for you and rahenno to finish and Ty is now going to help you or leave or fight with mizu))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:13 pm
(Ps you cant take anyones body without asking them so he stays)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:14 pm
((Thanks for the update pyro. Okay Rahenno, there are two major problems with your post. One, Fenrir isn't just standing somewhere in the forest of bone, he is IN the forest of bone, so obviously you couldn't just know which branch or something he's hiding in to make your whole raining needles attacks. Second, maybe you just forgot but you never posted a defense to the lightning strikes, so I am just left to assume that it hit you. Also, you noted that my movement was slowed due to the freeze frame. My body is already exhilerated to move much faster than normal, so decreasing it wouldn't make me slow it would just put my speed back to normal at most. Plus, that only works on bodily speed, it doesn't manipulate the speed of my chakra or its control, so the bones that are branching out everywhere trying to hit you are still moving at their normal quickness.))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:16 pm
Rockgirl809
(Ps you cant take anyones body without asking them so he stays)

((No more occs,i already told everyone that i was going to tkae there bodies if there die, also scrapples said that it was fine and now no more occs ot this thread will be lock again))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:19 pm
KaiKousecgen
Aro metatora
aro followed ty out the training grounds.

((Aro i dont wanna be mean but since you never stated anything about dodging my pupet Sirs kick to your knee you either broke it or shattered it, not allowing you to chase Rain.))

Ty smield as he saw Aro not dodge Sirs kick.Sirs kick landed right in to the side of Aros leg throwing him to the ground and sending intense pain through his leg and body.Aro might of even broken or shattered his leg, making him unable to chase Rain.

((Sorry i was attacking you too while Scrapples attacke Pyro))

((Also did he post anything in regards to the bone I sent up to impale him?))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:24 pm
(yes he did)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:26 pm
((Ok so the new fights are going to be fenrir vs rahenno and Ty vs rockgirl.Is everyone good with that?))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:30 pm
(if you say so but im gonna leave the battle field)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:30 pm
((Sorry to keep prolonging the ooc but what happened to Aro? I thought you were fighting him? And yeah I'll keep up my fight with rahenno. Again I apologize for the delay Rahenno, but I'm off to go buy Mass Effect 2 now, and hopefully along the way I'll think up my counter so I can make a fast post when I get back.))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:33 pm
Fenrir Graveheart
((Sorry to keep prolonging the ooc but what happened to Aro? I thought you were fighting him? And yeah I'll keep up my fight with rahenno. Again I apologize for the delay Rahenno, but I'm off to go buy Mass Effect 2 now, and hopefully along the way I'll think up my counter so I can make a fast post when I get back.))

((Ok if rock girls leavi g then i should get back to zenmaru, and aro left cus he was chasing my fox rain for reasons that dont need to be known.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:35 pm
Ty smiled as he watched Aro run out. He pulled his puppets back and they vanished."Thanks for the fun." Ty turned and ran as quickly as he could out of here to go get Rain.  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:44 pm
Mizu ran off to finish things.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items