Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Jarian Base of Operations ^Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:37 am
"That..... I'll explain later." Blaize pushed outwards, the bubble of fire expanding outwards before separating to encircle the machine guns. She looked around warily, cooling down the area around herself and Ravyn. "If you haven't noticed.... I control fire.... It's.... Not a very good thing to have.... It makes it harder for my comrades to trust me.... So I try not to use it unless I'm forced... like just now." Blaize sighed, eying the area that seemed to be missing floor. I suppose I could use my Kusarigama to get across.... But I don't know how to get Ravyn across it.... Wonder if the door will open.... She paused to look behind her at the door.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:05 pm
Ravyn nodded, understanding exactly what that was like. She was grateful for the change in temperature. She wasn't used to that kind of heat, like Blaize apparently was. "I trust you." Ravyn lied, but they really needed to work together to get out this mess, and at the moment, they were both against the same enemy. "What do you need me to do?"  

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:08 pm
"There'd be no point investigating anymore.... We might as well try to get out through the door.... Which my gut feeling says will be harder...." Blaize looked at Ravyn, before looking back at the door. "I don't think just picking the lock will work anymore....." Blaize moved towards it, testing the nob, which wouldn't budge, at all.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:15 pm
"I can always try cutting the bolt, but they might have some other way that they locked the door." She looked back over to the missing floor. I could always try and jump it. It looks like I would be able to make it...if Blaize had a sure way of getting across..." She hated losing. "Can you get across?" She asked suddenly.  

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

justice_prime

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:28 pm
Justice blinked as a bot scampered into the room. "Our autoturret bot is down. There are intruders in the entrance!" Justice blinked. He hadn't noticed them there, but then again he was rather distracted. "Ooo... assemble the bots. Let's show them a warm welcome. Get my AEA." Justice scurried to his room, followed by the waddling flamingo, who's legs were very tired from racing.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:32 pm
"Yeah.... I could make it.... It doesn't seem like we'll be getting out of this door anyways." Blaize kicked the door before walking over to the edge. She took out her Kusarigama, wrapping part of the chain around her hand. She backed up a couple of feet till she was behind Ravyn. Then she pretty much sprinted at the edge, jumping at the last minute. She threw one of the scythe ends of her Kusarigama, lodging it into the ceiling and swinging across the rest of the way.  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

justice_prime

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:40 pm
Flamingo hid in Justice's plush pile whilst the rest of them went on the defense. About four bots accompanied Justice, and all of them brandished an AEA. Since they had defeated the auto turret, he figured they were well trained, and thus their bounty would be enough to get more auto turrets. "Arm for stunning power." They all flipped a switch on their weapons, along with Justice. "I want them alive, but contained. " They grew closer and closer to the entrance, moving in a box formation, Justice in the center.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:51 pm
Xi sighs as she wonders the halls of the base. Viva-kun had gone with the other Jarians leaving her here again. She crosses her arms and turns the corner running into Justice's formation. Caught off guard and fearing the worst she rushes up to the formation.

"Umm...excuse me! Is uh everything okay?"  

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150

X Neon Uzumaki X

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:54 pm
A Demon clone of Neon was standing infront of his room door A unfamilar bood sent came in contact he smirked

"Looks like a fresh meal"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:01 pm
"Ravyn..... Something doesn't smell right... We need to get out of here as soon as possible." Blaize looked at the unknown door a few feet away, dislodging the Kusarigama from the ceiling. If only my hearing was as acute as my sense of smell....  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:16 pm
Ravyn nodded at Blaize before running back towards the end of the hallway. She turned and lined up for the jump. She took off running back to Blaize, jumping off the edge at an angle towards the wall and then bouncing to the other end of the hole. She stood and made her way to Blaize. "What's in there? Something's in there...I can't tell what though." She looked to Blaize for an explanation.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:22 pm
Blaize shook her head. "I can't tell either... Well... I suppose there's only one way to find out." Moving forward cautiously, Blaize pushed open the door and stepped through, looking around. "Coast is clear for now.... either way be ready for the worst...."  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

X Neon Uzumaki X

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:23 pm
the clone was searching the sent led him to a door he took a deap snif

"ahh refreshing"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:27 pm
"A Dark outline was across the hall his eyes started to flare as he licked his lips laughing"

"Let the massacre Begin"  

X Neon Uzumaki X

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:27 pm
Ravyn nodded and followed Blaize inside. "Something was in here..." She muttered, looking around the hallway. Nothing looked out of place or interesting in anyway, it was just a hallway. She heard something muttering. She looked at Blaize to see if she heard it too. "Did you hear something?" She asked quietly.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games