Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:14 pm

Tori came in to see if her master was alive? as she saw him on the floor sleeping like a child. "Aw jeez...man I came to see if you could train me but now...your sleeping this sucks..okay come on Master lets get you to bed" as Tori dragged Tezu onto his bed and placed the covers over. After that Tori left sighing by the wall..
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:23 pm

Amara was now up walking out of her room. She saw Tori. "Hello Tori...How have you been? Would you like to spar?" she asked her.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:45 pm

Keliah looked at Kess. Stay focused you loser she projected. She began walking after Riko as well. She didnt want to be late.

Serenity smirked. The twins definately had power. She knew that there was someone else, just like her. She walked over. "Im sorry...I dont think I'll be attending the meeting...but I do need to train" she said to them.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:55 pm

"I'm sure that will be fine... Alyss will be at the meeting... come on... She told us to meet her there." Riko walked with Keliah, already leaving Kessaris. "What's up with him?" She whispered, wanting to know what was wrong with Kessaris.

Maha clone

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:02 pm

Keliah spoke as they approached the town hall. "Well to tell you the truth...he's fascinated by her. I would know because me and him have a link. Her aura...cant be absorbed, like most aura,it seeps into him,being pulled hers cannot be pulled more like spirals around and is unstable" she said as she began to sit on the stairs of the town hall.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:05 pm

Riko listened and sighed. "Thats what I was afraid of..." She said softly, sitting next to her and putting her face in her hands. "Alyss locked my powers away and accidently put my emotions with them... there is a little left but she said when I'm old enough I can have them back... Keliah... I'm scared." She looked at her friend, a true worry in her eyes.

Maha clone

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:34 pm

x SHATTERED x SOUL x
Lunia looked at Samara with lifeless eyes, you could easily tell that Lunia was hurting inside. She walked over to Samara and hugged her, letting tears fall from her eyes, knowing that she could not speak or make a sound she hoped that Samara would understand what sadness Lunia was feeling right now. Letting go of Samara she let the tears fall and then pressed on her chest, which had a really bad pain in her heart area. Hoping Samara would know that Lunia was pointing out a sore part on her body.

Samara hugged Lunia tight as the little girl cried silently. "Shhh...it's okay," she said soothingly. "Nephilis and I love you and we're going to take care of you." When Lunia released her, Samara saw she was in pain. Looking at her sympathetically, she asked, "Is it inside or on your skin?" She scooped her up and began to carry her. "Either way, we're taking you to be seen by a doctor," she said cautiously.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:52 pm

Tori looked at Amara and began to head towards the Hot springs "No thanks... I was looking forward for My Masters training..but now hes asleep, I'm going for the Hot springs..meaning need alone time" as Tori sighed.

Miluion Feredir

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:58 pm

Keliah looked at Riko. "Dont worry..." she said rubbing her back. "You arent useless...you're great and thats why Kessaris loves you..." she said. She thought. "well...here..." she said holding her hands over Riko. She transfered her magnetism into Riko. "You can have power over magnetism...just like me...so now me and Morganna and you and I are connected" she said smiling at her.

Serinity walked off, until she was out of the bulb,where she shapeshifted back to her original self. She walked around looking for anything that she could get her hands on...
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:01 pm

"Really? Thank you! Oh this is wonderful!" Riko hugged Keliah and then let go, trying out a little fire. "Wow... this is fun... oh Alyss needs us in there now." She heard something and stood, helping Keliah up. "Ready?" She smiled, walking into the town hall and sat down in the front row with Alyss.

Maha clone

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:03 pm

Morganna smiled at Riko, now having completely woken up. "So it is like we're all half-sisters," she said. "And Riko, don't ever think you're useless. Even without Kessaris, you are. Whenever I have a bad day, your positivity always makes me smile," she assured her.

Christiaan slipped into Tezu's room with Flip on her hip. Flip placed his finger to his lips. "Shhh...Daddy's sweeping," he said in a whisper. Christiaan nodded and smiled. "Let's go cuddle with Daddy," she whispered back, setting Flip on the floor. He tiptoed over to the bed, climbing in and laying next to Tezu. Christiaan saw that Tezu was exhausted, and she laid on the other side of him, pulling the covers up around his shoulders.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:21 pm

Tezu felt something and opened his eye a bit to his son and his wife and smiled as he closed his eyes.. placing his arms around Flip and Christiaan. "I love you both" as Tezu smiled.

Miluion Feredir

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:59 pm

"Daddy!" Flip exclaimed, throwing his arms around Tezu. "I wuv you too, Daddy!" he said, pressing a kiss to Tezu's forehead. Christiaan cuddled close to Tezu smiling, wrapping her arm around him. "And I love you, too," she said.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:45 pm

(Hey guys, sorry for being gone lately and whatnot. I'm 17, just got my driver's license...my dad keeps wanting me to drive and I keep saying yes. I'll try to be on more and if not, turn to Rayne. She has it under control. And thanks Rayne. You're one of a kind.)

Kessaris found himself in the right mind, realizing the state he'd just exited. "What was that?" he said, looking back into to Bulb at Serenity. "That was weird. Oh no...Riko." he quickly ran up to her, noticing she was smiling. Another aura began to flow through him, but he paid it no mind, meaning he didn't absorb it. As he neared her though, he noticed her smile that sparkled an effervescent glow he couldn't help but love. That was geniune love, but he knew when he was around Serenity, it was something...wrong....unwated. "Riko..." he called slowly, as he slowed to a despondent walk. "I'm sorry if anything...you know. I don't like her like that...honest."

~~~

(Ten hour time skip. 6:45p.m.)

Nephilis circulated through the Temple of Tenshu looking for Samara. It was nearing that time. "The moment of truth. Here we go. You ready Sammy?"

Mahareshi

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:55 pm

Samara hated leaving Lunia while she was still in pain and while she had no idea what was wrong. But she knew she had work to do. "I'll be back soon, sweetheart," she said to Lunia before leaving the girl's room, running into Nephilis. "Yes...I'm ready," she affirmed to Neph.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games