Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Hello, I'm a Noob and I like Resident Evil Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UmbraGallus

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:41 pm
wow...no wonder i don't know about behemoths casting flare like that... sweatdrop i don't like FFVII..... o_o

Gulp worm???  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:04 pm
Canas Renvall
In FFVII, Behemoths are very fond of Flare. And it shows. D:

And yes, I accept that they were more or less clones. However, if I'm not mistaken... The Gravedigger was an accident, whereas the Gulp Worm was more of an experiment. xd

The difference is, the older monsters didn't suck.  

Biohazard EXTREME

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:50 pm
Yeah, but since none of us have played RE5, we have no idea how the new el gigante came to be.

You never know:

The RE4 el gigante could have been an experiment to utilize the Plagas to transform humans into super soldiers, for sale. Then, the RE5 el gigante comes along as a prototype for the mass producement model. It is sent to Africa for a test run, sent to take down the members of B.S.A.A. (Which is why it randomly shots "Bsaaaa!".) Then, of course, if it all comes full circle, Wesker accordingly allows it to kill him, leading him to gain super mega ultra powers! Which include, but are not subjected to a badassedness complex, teleportation skillz, age deceleration, and of course, the ability to wear leather and not look like an FF pansy. Boooooong!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:52 pm
You mean the ability to wear leather and look like a gay lion tamer? Actually, if/when Wesker dies next, he'll just transform into a big, ugly monster. Just wait.
It wouldn't surprise me if he became like, Bizarro Wesker, and then you kill him again, and then he transforms into a One Winged Angel, and Chris becomes a Super Saiyan, so his hair becomes blonde, then he picks up a gigantic butter knife and kills Wesker with an omnislash, while Sheva uses some Ultima spells on him.  

Biohazard EXTREME

UmbraGallus

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:40 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
You mean the ability to wear leather and look like a gay lion tamer? Actually, if/when Wesker dies next, he'll just transform into a big, ugly monster. Just wait.
It wouldn't surprise me if he became like, Bizarro Wesker, and then you kill him again, and then he transforms into a One Winged Angel, and Chris becomes a Super Saiyan, so his hair becomes blonde, then he picks up a gigantic butter knife and kills Wesker with an omnislash, while Sheva uses some Ultima spells on him.

A German gay lion tamer. razz  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:46 pm
Ladies and gentlemen, I bring you WESKER:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Biohazard EXTREME

UmbraGallus

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:50 pm
it don't work for me. D:  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:56 pm
Biohazard EXTREME

Oh, I'm scared already... rolleyes  

Vankala

UmbraGallus

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:59 pm
still wont work....i hate my computer. -.-  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:00 pm
So do i. Its a crappy Compaq, what do you expect? stare  

Vankala

UmbraGallus

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:02 pm
its worse than the one before. XD

...who are you?

...I'm Le-*is shot*

PWN'D...still bored... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:22 pm
Apparently, you get split personality when you're bored...and your other personality is Leon  

Vankala

UmbraGallus

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:33 pm
not really...he's been stalking me... o_o  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:44 pm
Perfect, just download hiim onto my brain and I can kill him while recording it, that way I can start makign Resident Evil 6 as planned. I need a more realistic look for that PS3 box cover.  

Alkaizer87

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:40 am
Biohazard EXTREME

Tyrant: I got this b***h. *tears Wesker's a*****e open with his claw*
*SCHHHLUCKT!*
Tyrant: b***h, I'm the TYRANT! I'm the TYRANT, b***h! YEAH!
Wesker: Ha HAH! ... it was all part of the plan. I meant for you to do that!
Tyrant: Wait. You died so you could... not die and gain super powers? What?
Wesker: Precisely.
Tyrant: Umm... genius?
Wesker: M'yes. Ada didn't die either. I aided her in her escape, and I have Sherry in my possession as well. 3nodding Mwah-ha-ha...
Tyrant: Stupid retcons. -_-
Wesker: And it wasn't actually Spencer who created the T-Virus. It was Spencer and Edward Ashford together.
Tyrant: Okay....
Wesker: ...In the Piano Room. With the Monkey Wrench.
Tyrant: ....right.
Wesker: No, wait. Actually, they didn't create the T-Virus at all. It was James Marcus, and we just stole his research. You see, it actually all came from these leeches, and--*
Tyrant: Oh shut up! Make up your damn mind!
Wesker: Okay, okay. Did I mention that my organization, the H.C.F., has the remains of Steve Burnside...?
Tyrant: Yes. -_- Hey, I thought you were working with Umbrella?
Wesker: Well, I am again now...
Tyrant: WTF?!?
Wesker: Well, you see, after Umbrella went under, I...
Tyrant: Jesus Christ! Can't you just just pick a friggin' direction and stick to it?!? You're cutting more holes in the plot than a swiss cheese. Look at you! You're a ********' disaster!
Wekser: And I can teleport. 3nodding  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games