Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~A Doll's Life~(1x1)~(Jovially Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:05 am
Lysane grimaced. "NO! I'm not a pet! You can't keep me! Put me down!" he squirmed.

Jesayel smirked slightly and nodded. "Of course you can." he held out his hand for hers. "Let's go home, shall we?"

Lysane stilled. "No! You can't do this!" the little cub wailed.

Anden leaned into the scratching as they walked. "But with those other pack people too..that guy seemed old..what if he's got a huge pack? Do you want that responsibility?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:08 am
James sighed. "Not . . . really . . . but . . . I'm sure there are other packs that they'll be happier in that will be willing to take them . . ." he said, running his hand through his hair a bit.

Rayani smiled happily and got up and held Lysane in one arm as she got up and took Jesayel's hand. "Yeah . . . I wanna go home . . ." she said with a soft sigh.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:25 am
Anden nodded as they walked into a group of wolfkin and he found himself face to face with four wolkkin surrounded by the others. Three males and one woman. Two males seemed older, while the female seemed fairly young. All exuded natural power. "This is the Council..? I was picturing something more..intimidating."

"You've seen nothing of them. Don't underestimate them." Rylara warned.

Jesayel teleported them back to their home, a large, manor-like house. "Ah..home again." he said with a chuckle.

Lysane had stopped squirming but he glowered up at Rayani. "I'm not your pet." he grumbled.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:31 am
James suddenly seemed more nervous. He gulped slightly, remembering his last experience with the council . . . sure it'd been a few years ago . . . but it was traumatic and the memories weren't dimmed much by time . . .

Rayani shrugged. "I'm not your slave." she countered and then sighed as she looked around her home. "Home . . ." she murmured softly and set Lysane down as she headed up to her room, wanting to reassure herself that it wasn't just some cruel illusion or a dream . . . that she really was home . . .  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:50 am
Anden noted the other's nervousness. He nuzzled against James' hand. "What's wrong, James?" he asked.

Lysane grimaced at that, and as she walked away, he tried to follow..but he couldn't get up the stairs and he sat there glumly. Well..she owed him didn't she? He'd saved her life! Lysane would find a way to free himself..and then avenge his pack brother.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:56 am
James shook his head and smiled down at his friend. "Nothing, just . . . some memories." he said, a little relieved by Anden's presense.

Rayani sighed as she entered her room and instantly went around, picking up her belongings and putting them back, touching stuff . . . until she finally just jumped on her bed and smiled as she looked up at her ceiling. "Home at last . . ." she murmured happily as she reached out and grabbed one of her pillows, hugging it. She then remembered that she was in that awful maid's outfit. She frowned and then got up and went into her closet, picking out an outfit before changing her clothes. She then shoved the maid's outfit into her fireplace. She never wanted to wear that thing again.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:11 am
Anden nodded and the woman, Saru, the most recent member of the Council was not much like the males. But she could be stern if necessary. "Anden, correct? Would you mind shifting back?" she asked dryly.

Anden blinked and looked up to James uncertainly before looking back at her. "I..I could try.." he mumbled. Saru's brow rose, and two of the males, Rith and Tareth, exchanged sneering glances. Lorv remained stoic.

Anden hesitated and then focused..trying to draw his human side back..and he shifted, although the wolfish tail and ears remained. "Almost got it.." he muttered.

Lysane sat for a bit..but then he started getting antsy. "Damnit.." He wasn't sure what was worse..being cuddled like a pet, or being left alone and ignored. "Rayani! Stop this nonsense and change me back!" he hollered.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:16 am
((Going to bed . . . Nighty))

James smiled at his friend. "You did fine." he said, placing a reassuring hand on Anden's shoulder.

Rayani frowned as she heard Lysane. "Not until you realize that my brother's not a killer!" she called down angrily, standing up as the maid's outfit finished burning and then headed down the stairs.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:30 am
(T___T Aww *hugglez* Nighty Mousey Im Chan.)

Anden smiled at James a bit in return.

Saru watched them and then spoke again. "You defeated a pack leader, and have technically inherited a total of three wolves..but it is not our custom that a new Bitten should be a pack leader. Did you intend for this?"

Anden shook his head. "He tried to hurt my friend. So I fought him..I didn't know who he was."

Lysane scowled wolfishly at that, and as she came downstair, he growled at her. "Your brother murdered my pack brother! And for that, he'll pay!" Lysane growled stubbornly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:36 am
((I lied. sweatdrop ))

James just watched. "Er . . . if I may be so bold as to make a suggestion, I . . . had come here to become an offical Alpha since I had bitten Anden . . . Is it possible that if I become Anden's Alpha through that process that the pack would pass to me?" he asked tentatively, not trying to gain a pack of three, but just trying to help out his friend.

Rayani frowned and knelt down next to him and poked him in the head. "My brother never killed anyone. Get that through your thick skull." she said angrily and then stood up and started to seek out said brother.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:50 am
(YAY! <3)

Saru's eyes slid to James and she looked at him for a moment before looking back at Anden. "And is that what you wish?"

Anden nodded. "I don't care..I'm happy with James as my alpha."

Tareth sneered and Rith seemed annoyed. "He must fight for the right to the pack. Even if it's only with a lowly Bitten."

Anden bristled and his eyes narrowed as he growled, unwittingly commiting an offense against the Council. "Bitten I may be, but I bet I could take you on."

Tareth's eyes widened in astonishment before narrowing. "Is that a challenge?"

Rith looked to James with disdain. "I thought you'd learned your lesson well enough to teach it to others..I suppose now we'll have to show this mongrel what it is to displease the Council since you seem so unable to bring him to heel."

Lysane growled. And then he blinked as she started to leave. "You can't just..you can't leave me like this! It seems you and your brother share a lack of honor." he said angrily.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:57 am
Rayani stiffened and then turned and glared coldly at Lysane. "At least I'm not putting you in a cage." she hissed out angrily before storming off, not caring to which room she was going. She just needed to get away from the darned wolf.

James's eyes widened and he quickly moved in front of Anden. "I'm sorry for Anden's behavior. I-I've been trying to teach him how to behave, but he's very strong-willed and has lived in a different society from ours. I beg you to please forgive his ignorance this one time." he said hastily, trying to protect his friend. He then closed his eyes as he made a hard descision. "And if not, please bestow his punishment on me for it is not his fault but my failure!" he said quickly so that Anden could not interrupt.

((Oh yeah, I updated my Danny Phantom Fanfic. ^-^))  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:20 am
(YAY! *happy dancez*)

Lysane blinked at that before darting after her. "I took you out of the cage! And even though you about broke my skull with a damned pan, I saved your life! I didn't have to do that, Jesayel would have come whether you were alive or not!" he pointed out.

Anden listened to the other and frowned slightly. At the last bit, his eyes widened. "No! You aren't taking any punishment. There isn't gonna be a punishment! I haven't done anything wrong..what is this, a bloody dictatorship?" he growled.

Rith and Taleth both seemed on the verge of becoming spluttering messes, such was their astonishment. Lorv seemed mildly amused and there was a faint smile on Soru's lips. "There will be no punishment." she said, causing Rith and Taleth to begin to protest. "And you will fight each other for right to pack leadership." she said, silencing them.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:24 am
Rayani glared at him. "And I could have escaped without his help if I had let you die from the wound you got in saving me. I didn't have to heal you either, but I did. Debt repayed." she said coldly and continued walking, heading out a sliding glass door and nearly slamming it behind her.

James sighed and then smiled a bit at Anden. "Well . . . It seems like we have to fight each other anyways." he said with a hint of a grin before shifting into his werewolf-wolf form.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:41 am
Lysane grimaced at that. "Rayani, wait!" he yelled before slamming into the sliding glass door. He fell back with a whimper, curling up and trying to rub his head with his furry little paws.

Anden blinked and watched the other shift, scrunching his nose a bit. "James.." he sighed and then let himself shift, shuddering a bit as he stood facing the other as a wolf. "We don't really have to do this, do we? Can't I just..abdicate, or something?"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff