Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Mael Family Slaves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What Family Member Should be Added?
Father
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Mother
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Sister
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Brother
30%
 30%  [ 4 ]
Cousin
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

Troubled Monster

Unstoppable Moonwalker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:13 pm

Drew noticed something wrong with Mia. He put a hand on her shoulder. "Come on, you can talk to me about it." He begain leading her to his room.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:15 pm

Chloe smiled up at him. "Hope is one thing I can believe in." She said as he grabbed his hand tightly. "And you should believe to."

ElectricCandii

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:17 pm

Mia walked silently forward, scared and thinking what to do about the situation. I don't want to hurt Takahashi but he's a danger to everyone else in the house. she bit her lip in fear. I'm just going to somehow have to kill Takahashi Mia thought, tears springing to her eyes at this.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:17 pm

He smiled. "As long as you are at my side I believe anything is possible." He gave her a big hug.

Takahashi Uchiha

Dracoso18

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:18 pm

i walk over to Tak *Dont let Sentiga hear that coming from u, or there will be a repeat of what happened earlier* he says glancing to Mia, then i look back to Tak *ah and also man take it easy. the more healing and good u do the more ull bring out your dark side, u need to use a balance of it* i say, then turn back to drew and tap him on the shoulder *Oh and dont count stopping people from jumping out of windows as a good deed. it was their choice to go there and simply u were stopping them, it was good to stop them, but the karma evens out, so there is no gain* he says, then turns and walks down the hallway
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:20 pm

He sighed looking around for the witch. He looked back at chloe smiling.

Takahashi Uchiha

Troubled Monster

Unstoppable Moonwalker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:23 pm

"Karma's against my religion." He muttered under his breath. He went into his room, hugging the crying Mia. "It's okay it's okay." He cooed. He lifted her up and sat on his bed putting her in his lap. "You can talk to me, you can tell me anything that's hurting you." God he hated when girls cried, even boys too. Drew pat her back and bounced his knee. "I'm here, just let it out."
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:30 pm

Chloe looked up at Takahashi and smiled back up at him. She still held his hand and held it tightly.

ElectricCandii

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:32 pm

Mia sobbed into Drew and decided to confide in him; after all, they were going to find out sooner or later. "I-I have to kill Takahashi," she sobbed even more know, feeling that she should die for saying such a thing.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:32 pm

He leaned in and kissed her his tounge poking the back of his lips trying to get out but he stopped it not knowing if she was ready.

Takahashi Uchiha

Troubled Monster

Unstoppable Moonwalker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:34 pm

His eyes widened. "Why!?" He asked but quickly regained his composure. Drew hugged her a little tighter as if he was imagining himself holding her sanity together.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:36 pm

Chloe wrapped her arms around his neck and opened her lips gently. She kissed his tongue softly.

ElectricCandii

Takahashi Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:37 pm

He smiled and wrapped his tounge around hers.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:39 pm

Chloe wrapped her arms tighter. She wrubbed her tounge against his.

ElectricCandii

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:41 pm

Mia dug her head into Drews chest. "Because I think he contains the demon that wants to kill all of you to break me." Mia shuddered remembering her dreams, involving the demon and his little friends.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games