Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Mecha Main Street ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HasmatX

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:11 pm

X catches up to Itasu

You were looking to join the hunter clan?
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:53 am

He blinked at the new person then nodded. "Yea. They're a well known mercenary group, so it would be a great honor for a guy without any real name to him as a Merc could join. See, it's the fact that I have almost no name in the business that keeps me from getting any big jobs, and I can't get a name without doing big jobs. But I doubt they'd take a nobody." He grunted and looked around. "Doesn't anyone around here do work on these types of things?" A few sparks from the arm made him nearly give a cry but he gritted his teeth through it.

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

HasmatX

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:58 am

I'm one of them, do you want to meet our leader?
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 1:41 am

"Yea, but not in this condition." He smiled weakly then looked back out towards the shops.

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

HasmatX

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 1:26 pm

You are in better condition than me and Hasmat when we joined.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 2:36 pm

Harou walked around. He couldn't seem to find the young lady walking around anywhere. He saw her a few moments ago!! "Where could she have gone?"He said to himself. He saw two people up ahead talking among each other. He walked over to them and asked politely."Do you know if this is Byako. . ?"

Harou Shibori

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 3:07 pm

"Ok then... but I still need to get this looked at." He blinked and turned to the man who questioned him. "Yea, you've been in the city ever since you went through the big ol' gates."
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 3:26 pm

Don't worry, they have medics and stuff at Aria.

HasmatX

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 3:28 pm

"Medic might be nice but I need a mechanic."
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 3:34 pm

Taking a closer look at the arm she realizes her folly

We have those too sweatdrop

HasmatX

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 3:43 pm

"Then let's go."
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 3:58 pm

All right, I don't know how to get there but brett is a mechanic he'll look at your arm. Follow me

To The Tryvan Base (again) arrow

HasmatX

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:05 pm

Itasu blinked and sighed. "Figures."
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 6:16 pm

Raganui Minamoto
"Ok then... but I still need to get this looked at." He blinked and turned to the man who questioned him. "Yea, you've been in the city ever since you went through the big ol' gates."
Harou smiled at the strangers help."Thank you, very much sir."He said as he went and turned to walk away, fixing his katana so it stood up right completely. He had to get a new strap for this sword. .

Harou Shibori

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:36 pm

Erk sat outside momentarily, reflecting on the recent violence that had griped his home district. It made him worry... but he'd have to protect it more than ever now... no more hidding in his workshop!

"Well, lets get back to work on this lil' project."

Erk claped his hands, bosted his suits power output, and began to move the large slabs of ruble which his shop had collapsed into.
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games