Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Tree of Life Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AB_normal_U

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:21 pm
User Image

"Too bad he was too impatient." Zephyr said to Nelo with a smirk. "I know he must be angry at an entire village he would have never left cloud for anything less."

Zephyr then eyed the Nelo's weapon. He quickly activated what remained of his sharingan. "Interesting weapon."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:30 pm
(Lol Nice AB, Ummm I think we know your a mule account now haha)

User Image
Tetsuo Hideki
The Wise Tree of Grass

”I wish to peer into that mind of yours…”

Tetsuo snapped at the name Zeramaru, "My father told me about him, he was supposedly a man who made himself a human puppet to get revenge." He began to think about his father's stories "does that mean that the stories are true?"

”Let’s see what I can pick apart”

Havok-Trance

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:31 pm
_________________________User Image
User ImageUser Image

A bolt of lightning struck the tree nearby and Fenrir formed out of it. "You are an ignorant one, aren't you?" he growled to Nelo. "To not know who Zeramaru was." he glanced at Tetsuo. "No...he's worse."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:33 pm
(Tetsuo thinks Oroami is a god, Daiki wants to kill him to get more power)

User Image
Tetsuo Hideki
The Wise Tree of Grass

"But he was real?" His face lit up "then that means that Oroami is real as well!" He knew that he had to find the man Oroami and see if he was really as godly as they say.

Havok-Trance

Ice_Cubex

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:34 pm
AB_normal_U
Nelo Angelo

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dark Slayer

User Image

Nelo quickly swung the sheath at Zephyr's arm. It had an amount of his chakra making it sharp as a katana.

"What is it you want to achieve? You are clearly know a lot and who is Zeramaru?" Nelo asked as he stepped towards Zephyr looking him in the eye but he also unsheathed Dark Slayer and pointed the blade right into Zephy's chest.

"Might controls everything, and without strength you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself."

((THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU SHARE A PC! Sorry guys.... ))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:41 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Of course he's real! This isn't Santa Claus we're talking about here!" Fenrir barked at Tetsuo. "What's so great about him anyways? The guy was rather annoying when I met him."

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

AB_normal_U

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:41 pm
User Image

"Of course he is ignorant of his uncle." Zephyr said bluntly as he jumped back dodging the swing of the sheath then he jumped again as to not get in a dangerous situation with Nelo.

"Zeramaru was my sensei for a bit of a time. Oroami was I think his best friend he only mentions Oroami to us when we fight amongst ourselves." Zephyr said then he started picking up his gloves.

"My sensei was that chaotic not only because of revenge but he wanted peace he was definitely crazy in how he wanted to achieve peace." he continued with a smile. "He wanted to become this being that seemed so evil that he wanted all of the world to become angry at him, hate him and damn him. He wanted the world in a sense to make peace but the only way he could do that was to become the worst thing in this world so much that everyone will work together to kill him. In the end he was still human and died with age."

((Yeah we got confused oopsies about that.))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:44 pm
Nelo Angelo

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dark Slayer

User Image

Nelo quickly flowed his charka through the sheath and Dark Slayer blade. He did not know who his uncle was but he did know now that the stories was true and his uncle was someone to surpass.

"I think its time for you to become silent." Nelo said holding back his desire to slice Zephyr in two.

"Might controls everything, and without strength you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself."

Ice_Cubex

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:48 pm
User Image
Tetsuo Hideki
The Wise Tree of Grass

"Because Oroami is the single most powerful being in the world, my father told me that he watched Oroami murder the Kazekage using only Taijutsu, the Kage was a Kaguya!" For once in his life he was like a child again.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:50 pm
User Image

"I think that you should take my eye." Zephyr said to Nelo, he now noticed that the blade gets sharper as chakra is in it. Should Nelo gain sharingan he can easily see and maintain that flow to keep it at maximum sharpness.

AB_normal_U

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:52 pm
User ImageUser Image

Fenrir watched Nelo and Zephyr talk undisturbed. "Peace through everyone working together? How pathetic. The bond of friendship that is forged for the sole purpose of defeating a common enemy is weak, and easily broken once that foe is destroyed." His thoughts were then interrupted by Tetsuo, to which he immediately barked in reply, "Powerful my a**! If he were that strong he'd try to do something with it, not sit around all day playing family man!"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:54 pm
User Image
Tetsuo Hideki
The Wise Tree of Grass

"That's what proves his godhood, he's more powerful than any man yet he wishes for peace through pacifism." Tetsuo smiled happily "Can you tell me what he looks like?"

Havok-Trance

AB_normal_U

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:00 pm
User Image

Zephyr just watched Fenrir. He only knew that Oroami and Zeramaru had similar goals but they had different ways of doing it.

"I see you fell silent." Zephyr said thinking that Nelo was pondering the thought of sharingan.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:02 pm
Nelo Angelo

Dark Slayer

User Image

"I'll have to sit on that thought." Nelo said as he calmed down and sheathed his blade.

He walked near Zephyr and was about to whisper but recalling what had happened he did not risk saying anything of that gravity in the presence of Fenrir.

"Get your rest, I'll test your sharingan when you have fully healed."

Ice_Cubex

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games