Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Spring of Rejuvenation Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:08 pm
_________________________User Image
User ImageUser Image

Fenrir turned his gaze away from Arekku and Nai to stare across the lake. "No...that won't be needed." he muttered. "You're an idiot. I hope you realize that." Fenrir ran his hand through his hair, causing shreds of black to fall across his face. "Tch, this is so stupid. I've gone and made an a** out of myself for no reason." he growled, but then looked back at Nai. "There is only one thing I have left to ask you about. There is one particular man in Akatsuki that I am looking for. He was a highly respected man of my village. I feel like I have a personal responsibility to kill him for betraying our village like he did, but he's been difficult to track. I was hoping that you might know his whereabouts." Fenrir looked into Nai's eyes behind the mask. "His name is Kiyoshi Hyuuga."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:21 pm
(YAY DEATH TO BB!)  

Havok-Trance

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:24 pm
NUR

User Image

User Image"Do not worry you have your reasons to be cautious Akatsuki is pretty dangerous. Last I hear Kiyoshi was working on many new weapons but I have no idea where he is either sorry. Like I said after I was punished I basically ran with a tail between my legs ashamed to talk to anybody." Shoko scraths her head then has a strange yet suitable idea."Now I must ask you a question or two...what have you done with Alicia? Where is she now?" Nai has a seriously intense look on her face that can't be helped. Luckily her mask hides this tenseness Shoko has such mixed feelings about Alicia now, but she still must see her, times really have changed.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:37 pm
User ImageUser Image

Fenrir stared at Nai for a moment, trying to grasp the reason for her question. Then he just grinned, "In return for her cooperation with the Akatsuki disbandment, I left her alone. Right now she is probably still enjoying her life as the Amekage, using that lewd body of hers to lure in unsuspecting men only to steal their first kiss while trying to KILL THEM WITH POISON ALL AT THE SAME TIME!" Fenrir's usually serious tone somehow turned into a barking rant as he remembered how Alicia had forced herself on him shortly after destroying the hideout. Fenrir started to sulk and grumble. "My first kiss...was poisoned."

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:00 pm
NUR

User Image

Shoko laughs hysterically. "Want a second kiss? maybe no poison?" She says showing off the curves of her equally as lewd body as Alicia's. Of course Shoko knows the same technique as Alicia the same powerful kiss of death. "oh how fickle some men can be....so your telling me that Alicia and yourself destroyed the Akatsuki hideout....interesting." Shoko knows full well if Alicia were to abandon the Aktasuki she would rather destroy it.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:09 pm
User ImageUser Image

Fenrir started to grow red and immediately shifted his body to face towards a different direction. "R-Ridiculous." he muttered loudly, crossing his arms over his chest. "Why does it matter who did it anyways? The only thing that matters is that for the first time since before the wars, Akatsuki is finally out of the picture."

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:13 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure
"Self Destruction is Fun"
User Image
User Image

Arekku just stood back not trying nothing to get tho him from the hilarious idea of Fenrir's first kiss or the little jealousy in what Shoko said, though he took his time,"Akatsuki constantly is taken out off the picture, though they just have a tendency of finding a new leader and move there base Fenrir so don't be to overconfident about that." Arekku said calmly.

User Image
Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Keep Smiling, even if you're WEAK!"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:15 pm
Overhearing the suggestion of a kiss, Shiro stood up from his vantage point and raised his hand. "If you don't want that kiss, I will take it. I mean after all. Someone as cute as her wouldn't hurt someone using deception."  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:19 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Then I'll just kill them until they get the picture." Fenrir growled. "At least it will keep me entertained for a while. In the mean time, I advise you to figure out what to do with your own boredom. With Akatsuki gone, the number of common enemies is gradually winding down to none. If there is no reason to hone our skills against a criminal, then they will soon be against each other."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:20 pm
(Note to self cause another great war... That will be a much better amount of fun than any arc >.> <.<)  

Havok-Trance

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:21 pm
(Don't steal my idea! scream )  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:24 pm
( <3 you Fenrir ^>^ Maybe our characters could do it together.)  

Havok-Trance

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:26 pm
((That would actually be a good idea. Cloud and allies VS everyone else. lol))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:34 pm
Shoko just laughs and lifts her mask, hell everyone knows who she is. She must lift her mask as well to blow out all the smoke from the poison kiss she had stored. Shoko laughs at the whole situation and thinks to herself for a bit, it would be good to revisit Alicia.
NUR

User Image

User Image

((lol you said you and fenrir could do it together hahahahaa oh and posting time going to slug pace for me i am doing more homework right now. sad ))  

Eris5

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:36 pm
(Lol, you and your mind Laura ^>^)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games