Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Ramen Shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:16 pm
Here is why your post doesn't work:

If you were even his speed you wouldn't beat him to the boy because you were of a farther distance. When he took off you had just seen the fight take place so your post says. That one attack was the only fight post so you clearly didn't beat the attack to him.

Your timing was off, how is it you just came and past someone moving at such speeds Arekku just was doing? Keep in mind how fast you get to something is determined by speed and distance which since you just got here you'd be the farthest away.

more inference on the speed aspect, Arekku was moving at a fast speed judging by the techniques in usage right now. Even if you managed to move as fast as him (which i doubt) you wouldn't have beaten him because you'd only be moving as fast and you are not as close to the target.

You just got here and saw fighting according to what your post says. If you just got here and saw the fighti its clear that your reaction would have been too slow because the fight you saw was only 1 post of action. Thus what you saw had happened or was in motion thus your far distance and reaction time wouldn't cut this time frame.

Honestly bankotsu is in the battle and his post didn't keep up with the movements.

And this isn't a point I'm making I'm just curious as to how did you know this battle was happening? (people show up for these things often I just wonder how they do it sometimes)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:19 pm
((Read This.))  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:31 pm
((so how did that explain your sudden appearance and attempt to intervene at a convenient time?))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:35 pm
((And I quote from that page: Don't examine this too closely.))  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:48 pm
((I come up with solid facts and that's all you can say in return? ))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:14 pm
[[Sorry for the delay, I went to the park to watch my friend's softball game.]]

Bankotsu seeing the kick, let himself take it his head turned sideways, it was almost a jaw breaking attack, but due to his reinforced bones he was pretty much safe. Then something tried to eat him. Instead Bankotsu preformed a hand seal then small ball of fire erupted from his mouth and ran towards the frog. Then feeling the earth he felt the pipes come up, preforming another hand seal he quickly reinforced his lower body with earth when the pipes formed around him he quickly burst that earth out getting the pipes away from him. Then seeing the new comer his mouth instantly opened, "Who the ******** are you? I don't owe you any favors."

[[Dandi, you have Miyko's bloodline? Thats kick a**.]]

Ducttape_Bandit

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:20 pm
(strange man has apparently acknowledged that he can't block with reasoning. Care to remove that part or do you have an explanation to back him up?)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:24 pm
((You know ariana there is such a thing as rule sharking too much.))  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:26 pm
[[No there isn't rules are rules. And editted.]]  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:28 pm
((And this is why I didn't want to even come back. ******** it. I quit. I try and come back and what do I get? A rule sharking b***h who refuses to take a small hand wave. And just do you know: I used grass instantaneous to move in. That's how I moved so fast.))  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:34 pm
((I'm a b***h for being realistic thanks ish you are a real gentlemen.

Well instantaneous isnt fast enoguh for what we performed is what I said the whole time. I had feelign you were using it

duct tape we are just gonna let you go))

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:35 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

Arekku's leg came to halt before hitting anything as he just jumped back,"Ugh Shiro a little busy." Arekku said as he put his hands in his pockets instead and just look at them.

Arekku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Don't worry........ I'll only die smiling...."
"Even if You don't blink... There is no way to see me."

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:36 pm
[[Wtf? Im so confused. My head hurts, im gonna reread this all after im done with chores, so my brain is working.]]  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:39 pm
((Well it seems both you and naito are willing to hand wave how I did this, but ariana isn't. Honestly, if this is how she deals with all her fights, I really don't want to be around anymore. I can deal with people who rule shark me, but not people who decide to try and nit pick every little detail of it. Just forget it. I'm not here anymore. That is unless the ones attacking you are willing to accept it. In which case, I will enact my power as VC to say that ariana has no power to rule over that one action.))  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:46 pm
call_me_ishmail1
((Well it seems both you and naito are willing to hand wave how I did this, but ariana isn't. Honestly, if this is how she deals with all her fights, I really don't want to be around anymore. I can deal with people who rule shark me, but not people who decide to try and nit pick every little detail of it. Just forget it. I'm not here anymore. That is unless the ones attacking you are willing to accept it. In which case, I will enact my power as VC to say that ariana has no power to rule over that one action.))

((You clearly speak out of your a** don't you? cuz u dont even know whats happening in this battle and why he stopped xd ))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games