Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
*--Ataraxia Highschool--* Going to be remade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I was to start over this rp, with a different setting and a different plot...your thoughts?
YES!!!
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
....what?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, no, no, annnnnnd no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe?
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
If you do [insert suggestions here] then yeah
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Sergeant Paul Jackson

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:15 pm

"Ok, just remember, I have the only car" Poseidon said laughing. He took out his keys and opened the car doors.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:18 pm

Bella raised an eyebrow as she opened her door," What's that suppose to mean?" She asked, sitting down then shutting the door. Soon after buckling in, out of habit, then adjusted the seat.

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Sergeant Paul Jackson

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:22 pm

"Easy" he said opening his door and getting in. Poseidon looked at Bella to say something, but didn't. He started his car and made his way for the school exit.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:26 pm

Bella glanced back at him, seeing him look at her. " Okay...?" She thought, still confused about 'the only car'. She glanced out of the window, randomly day dreaming as she did.

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Sergeant Paul Jackson

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:36 pm

It didn't take long for the car to pull into Poseidon's house. The house was only a little bigger then Bella's. "The bathroom if one the third floor, second room" he said getting out of the car.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:39 pm

Bella unblucked, then got out of the car. Making sure she had her backpack, she shut the door and looked at the house. She glanced over to hear him tell her where the bathroom is. " Good...no peeking, you hear me?" She half joked, half meant with a flick to his nose. She entered the house, then went to the bathroom.

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Sergeant Paul Jackson

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:45 pm

"On one condition, you stay out of the basement" he yelled after her, making his way into his own house. "Mr. Poseidon" a booming voice said from somewere in the house. "Yes Albert" he yelled back, a cyclops walked out from the kitchen.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:49 pm

Bella was already at the bathroom, she chuckled as she looked at her reflection. Shortly after she took a quick shower, then got dressed into some gym clothes that she had for school. She brushed out her hair, then tied it in a ponytail. " Wonder what's in the basement.." She thought out loud, then got her backpack and headed downstairs.

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Sergeant Paul Jackson

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:54 pm

"Sir shouldn't you be at your school, and what is that all over your face?" the cyclops asked. "Oh, well it's pudding. There was food fight in school, so I'm here to wash up. I brought this girl with me.." Poseidon started to say while he tried to get upstairs. "A girl?" Albert asked, "I'll tell you later" he yelled back to Albert. Poseidon met up with Bella on the stairs, "did you have a nice shower?" he asked her.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:02 pm

Bella looked down to see Poseidon," Yeah... who was that other voice?" She asked, before she was walking downstairs she had overheard a muffled voice besides Poseidon.

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Sergeant Paul Jackson

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:05 pm

"Albert the cyclops, he takes care of the house" Poseidon said taking a couple of steps up. "Alright, I'm going to take my shower. Remember to stay out of the basement" Poseidon yelled back as he walking into the bathroom.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:11 pm

Bella blinked," Cyclops?" She thought out loud then watched as he went up the stairs. " Okay, stop tempting me!" Sh yelled back then walked towards the kitchen she passed. She stopped, seeing this Albert and blinked. "Yo.." She said with a smirk, then set her backpack down. She wasn't that afraid of most creatures since she was a creature, but whichever.

(B-r-b my mom going to do something real quick..might go offline, might not *shrugs*)

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Sergeant Paul Jackson

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:14 pm

Albert nodded to Bella, "Would you like anything to eat or drink young lady?" he asked her.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:29 pm

(Did you get your gift?)

Bella scratched her chin in wonder then shrugged," I guess I'll have some sweet tea, not that much hungry. " She replied then leaned her back against the wall.

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Sergeant Paul Jackson

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:47 pm

((yea, thanks))

Albert nodded and made Bella her tea, "I heard Poseidon saying to stay out of the basement. But you should really go take a look, it's quet beautifull down there" he said setting down Bella's tea.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games