Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[Chunnin exams] The Grand Hall (report here now) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 3:10 pm
Luo1304
Luo nodded a bit disappointed. "I understand sir. Thank you anyway." Luo bowed quickly, and ran back to his seat. He found Zeramaru's new kinder side a bit more unnerving than his stern side.

*is awake* I guess I will send a clone to watch after Zane to. *makes hand signs* Go watch Zane and make sure he dosnt get killed ok *the clone saluts and i sigh lazily* I really wish to go home, but I feel i can't yet..  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 8:12 pm
Masterharper of Pern
Vrail sighed, wishing Aki the best of luck. He stood up and watched her leave, longing to know what he had done wrong to have such an akward meal. He walked over to Zeramaru and gave a little laugh "You smoke?" he asked as if it was a joke, but it was only to start a conversation. Vrail really just wanted to ask Zermaru something.

User Image

"Sometimes when I feel down" Zeramaru said as he breathed out a smokey breath.
Zeramaru was still kinda out there with his thoughts but he was glad that he chose the right people to pass.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 8:26 pm
Vrail smiled and sat down next to the Yukikage "So... why? What's getting you down?" he asked politely. He put his elbows on his knees and looked down at the ground, hair bleech white hair hanging down past his eyes "If you don't want to tell me it's fine too."

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 9:09 pm
The dome of sand in one corner shattered apart silently as Ronnel woke up. Looking around, he saw that Jono had not made his reappearence.
"Kuso. I'll keep waiting for him...." He was about to sit down when he heard a small yipping outside. Recognizing the yip, he walked outside.

"It's about time I found you!Jeez Ronnel, where on earth have you been hiding?"

Ronnel blinked as that mind voice entered his thoughts. He looked down, and hoisted a small red fox onto his shoulders.
"Now Gyrial, I thought you were done following me?" He said out loud.

The fox tilted her head and barked in his ear.
"Someone has to watch out for you. Now wasn't there something you wanted me to do?" Her ears perked up as she laid her head down and watched Ronnel's expression.

Ronnel sighed, and took out a small scroll.
"Please take this to Sunagakure. I need to find Jono, and I haven't seen him around here." At Gyrial's nod, Ronnel tied the scroll to her leg, and she shot from his shoulder towards the gates.

Ronnel went back inside, and stood by one window, watching the group in the room.  

Ronnel no Fenniksu

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 9:16 pm
As the clone in grass dismissed, Shiro got a huge smile on his face. "Well well. It looks like I need to get back to grass and fast. To do some 'spying'" The way he said spying was very peculiar. Especially since he said it in reference to his own village. "I'll be back soon." He said to nobody in particular as he started to leave snow for the grass.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 9:21 pm
Ed walke in and saw ronnel wrapped up on a cacoon. "Um sensei what are you doing?" Ed asked.  

Metal_Edge91

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 9:30 pm
Ronnel poked his head out of his sand barrier when he heard Ed's voice.
"Waiting to see Jono. But he hasn't shown in a while, so now I'm bored. What about you? Oh, you did great in your fight, fought well with what you had." Ronnel answered as his sand dome finished collapsing, and pulled back into several seals on his trench coat.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 9:38 pm
User Image

Zeramaru smiled hearing that the gennin and soon to be chunnin was concerned.
"Well there are two things. One is I am retiring that does not bother me much but still it affects me..." Zeramaru said then he paused.
He breathed a long sigh as he continued "The other is Tera..."
"I made a mistake and now she's gonna go" Zeramaru said as he sighed and breathed out some smoke.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Metal_Edge91

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 9:45 pm
"Thank you sensei. Im doing fine but i need training for battle in water." Ed said.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 9:45 pm
Vrail nodded, making his hari bounce on his head, he then turned to him with a bright smile "You still have me!" he said in a playful voice. He then stood up and flexed his arms "Whenever you need company or even someone to talk to I'm here. Zeramaru..." he spoke with alot of emotion, for he know what it felt like to be without something or someone special "Zeramaru, I'll always be your friend!" he said as he held out a hand. He smiled soo big his eye were closed shut. Vrail really wanted to ask his question soon.

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 9:48 pm
"In wate? Hmm... that sucks. The fire jutsu I could teach you would be pretty much negated by the water around you..... but your other element would be a definite boon. Do you need the water walking skill? Oh, and warning: Don't bother trying to use Sand jutsu out there. The water will drench you sand and render it useless."
Ronnel stood up and shook snow from his cloak. He tapped Ed on the shoulder.
"Harbor."
He walked out.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 9:50 pm
Ed followed.  

Metal_Edge91

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 9:59 pm
User Image

Zeramaru smiled and finished his cigarette.
"Well just hang around with the gennin in here and wait for the results" Zeramaru said as he looked around.
Zeramaru bent down to whisper to Vrail "You passed." he whispered softly so no one would hear.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 10:05 pm
Vrail's eyes widened, till they could no more. He stared at Zeramaru, for he hadn't expected it since he had lost both of his matches. He felt the happiness run through him, it was just like when he got to hold Aki's hand for the first time. He ran at Zeramaru and hugged him subconisiouly. He then backed away "I'm sorry!" he said embarrassed. He bowed to Zermaru, wanted to say thank you but instead he said "I have a question."

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Mahou1Kami

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 1:06 am
Medulla returned the the hall after geting medical treatment.
"I guess i am no good after all.." She mumbled as she sat on corner of the room.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games