Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Gundam: Holstein Theory (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:29 pm
"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Back the ******** off man!" Olskey shouted, spinning and and swing the axe around as he did so. "You want a good fight? Go pick on Geno or Grim! After what you did to Rosh... No ******** way I'm touching you!!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:34 pm
"The one with the scythe is gone...And the giant is fighting already...You're my next opponent..."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:36 pm
"Just go back where you came from then you stupid rouge!! Nobody needs you here anymore! You saved the damn worthless chick who should have died... Speaking of which." He said, before firing off his missile pods at the Tallgeese. It was already beaten to Hell and she was obviously a lousy fighter. In Olskey's eyes, she wasn't worthy to live.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:43 pm
The missiles were destroyed almost instantly by the whip.
The Epyon slowly looked over at Olskey, drawing it's beam sword. When it activated, it seemed more like a claymore.
"Attacking an incapacitated warrior...You have no honor, and deserve to die."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:46 pm
Dojime just drifted away from the blinded gundam. "I don't have to fight a blind old man."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:47 pm
"Wa-Warrior?! You call THAT a warrior!?!" Olskey barked in disgust, throwing an arm out towards the Tallgeese. "That stupid idiot can barely fight for herself! Yet she's in the KAVA army! I'd be doing KAVA and herself a favor if I just get rid of her now while I have a chance! And you!! What the ******** is up with you!? First of all you're helping the helpless and second of all just who the ******** are you to come in here prancing around and saving some worthless damsel in distress?!"  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:51 pm
"I merely do what is required..." The pilot said before pointing the blade at Olskey.
"And what is required right now, is your termination..."

"Look who's talking..." Geno said with a chuckle.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:53 pm
"What is required?! So what?! You're being ordered to protect that ******** suit over there?!" Olskey snapped, holding his axe out, ready to strike. "Who the ******** would wanna keep her?!"  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:55 pm
"The Gray Baron would. And so do I." The pilot said before charging at him like he did with Rosh.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:03 am
"Hay... ******** you..." he said in a joking tone. "being headless isn't all that bad..." He reached for the switch that turned his music on, the realized it wasn't there. "Aaaww..." he muttered sadly. "Being headless suddenly sucks." He fumbled threw his jacket and pulled out a little music player and put on the headphones. He kept it just loud enough so he could hear anyone who tried to contact him on the radio. "I'm just guna float here then..."  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:07 am
"What the Hell?! Your with those god damn pirates?!" Olskey barked, moving aside and dodging his charge effortlessly and swinging his axe down into the back of the Epyon.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:10 am
Geno began to laugh, sitting back in his cockpit, doing the same, but without the music.

The wings jutted upward, cutting through the Axe's handle.
"'Pirate' labels us as a group who only wishes to plunder on another's riches..." the pilot said, looking at him.
"We are the Barons of Civility. We will bring a new era into this universe to keep ignorant oppressors like you from rising up..."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:13 am
"You take out Sol-Neo ships and salvage and sell out the parts! PIRATES!" Olskey barked, kicking himself away from the Epyon until he was in range to latch his shield onto the back of the suit. "And you're about to become a dead pirate." He said, smirking as he fired upon the suit.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:05 am
The whip was brought about as it coiled around the shield and the head of the Bolinoak. The blade flipped around until it struck into the turrets of the shield.
"...Do you think about your moves, boy?"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:51 am
Caifree had been on cleanup duty during the battle, finishing off any stragglers and killing any immobilized Sol-Neo suits that he others had left behind. She took great joy in hearing there screams and cries for mercy. she would ask them to turn on there radios, promising them life, then killing them slowly. She hated the Sol-Neo. Much like her Commanding officer Dojime, she too enjoyed listing to music as she fought, though her taste in music was more this century techno. She was finished after a while and went to help the other officers. She sent some of her pods to surround the blinded asshimar Gundam that Dojime had been fighting. She had them eat away at what was left of the armor, stopping to all shot in the same spots, concentrating there fire to better get threw the armor. She was carefuller to keep them out of his reach. "Permission to kill him sir? pleeeaaaasssse..." she begged.

Dojime pulled off one of his headphones. "no... but carefully disable his suit and guide him to the ship."

"aaaawwww.... ok..." she said clearly disappointed. she would never kill a disabled soldier in front of an officer, she knows Kava frowns on such actions. She did what she was told, hitting joints and weapon systems.  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games