Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
The Student Lounge Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:22 pm
[It's ok! Everyone does it at some point. ^^]

Hideki blinked a couple times, watching Ashley flinch as he barked. He tilted his head in confusion. Was he that scary? He wasn't even trying. Now, if he wanted to appear scary, he would really be scary. This was nothing. He chuckled to himself, a series of low barks, and then watched as Ashley demonstrated his power. He blinked, ears perking as he watched the colors burst and then fade. His tail wagged as he barked happily, honestly thinking it was pretty cool. He guessed it could be used for distractions in battle since he didn't see how it could actually do any real damange unless, of course, his opponent was distracted and fell on their own weapon. He had no idea what a crystal wielder was. Then he noted Ashley kept looking into Kim's eyes and he frowned slightly, his eyes narrowing just a bit. Why did he keep doing that? He glanced at Kim, glad she'd corrected herself, but blinking again as she motioned to him. But I'm not doing anything... he thought to himelf, ears drooping slightly. He didn't want to be made out as the bad guy when he wasn't even trying to scare the guy.

[Alright because I have to go. ^^;;]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:27 pm
((Nuuuu! I feel horriable now!))

Kimonto blinked at how Hideki looked, she knew he wasn't a bad guy, now she felt bad for making him feel that way. "Hideki's not trying to scare yout though, don't worry" she added as she leaned across the table and forced his ears back up but gently. She smiled brightly at him then looked back at Ashely "Well its late, so we'll head out for now, but let's meet up tomorrow or something, me and Hideki go a lot of places" she said smiling. She decieded to shake Ashely's hand as she couldn't figure out a better way to say bye since she didn't know him well enough to hug him. She gave a slight wave and stood up motioning for Hideki to follow when he was ready and she'd just walk Hideki to his dorm then go to sleep herself.

~Your Dreams Afterglow~

sileeka_h

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:46 pm
Airah wandered into the Student Lounge wishing to explore the dorm sphere more before returning to her room. This school was huge - it had taken her so long just to walk around it, noticing the placement of the buildings. She hadn't even entered any of the other buildings yet, and this was a good a place as any to start.
The study area looked cosy, and she made a mental note to return after her self-tour was finished.
The fragrance wafting from the food court, particularly DeeJay's Pizza Parlour, was irresistable. Airah bought two slices of pizza as well a blueberry blended ice bubble tea, feeling like she should indulge herself today. Naturally she sat down to eat it, and watched as people went to and fro. The arcade seemed popular, and there was no doubt why. She regretted eating - now she couldn't play DDR for a while.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 2:13 am
The pizza was delicious, as Airah had predicted. The bubble tea was perfect - it had been so long sicne she'd had an ice blended tea. It had been too cold, but now the weather was heating up.
The rubbish leftover from her food was thrown in the bin, and she made her way to the study area. For some reason, a full stomach always made her drowsy, and this was no exception.
She sat down on one of the couches and grabbed a cushion, hugging it tightly to her body. Tucking herself neatly into the back corner of the couch, she lifted her chin and let her head rest against the wall. She stared at the ceiling for a while, totally spacing out. Eventually her eyelids grew heavy and closed, and she fell asleep; her head rolled forward and her arms loosened their grip on the cushion.

sileeka_h

Shouting Whispers

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:20 pm
Sasuke ate some more. "Isn't it?" He said between gulps. He sipped at his soda and gulped down the rest of his pizza. Suddenly, a paper airplane flew by. "Hmm?" Sasuke said, the crust still in his mouth. He opened it. He swallowed, then his jaw dropped. "Oh my gosh....... Tchai.... He's...." He gulped some sode, then hacked on it, ruining the moment. "He is in the hospital........." He gasped after he said it. He paused. "We should go visit him." Sasuke said.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:35 am
"Oh god." Ananda leaned forward, her pizza lying forgotten in her hand. "Don't choke, I don't know the Heimelich. What on earth happened to Tchai? Of course we should go see him." Ananda nodded. Hmm...not a bad idea at all. Maybe they could give me something there to make it so I'm not this weak. And Rille...of course she could help me, she's a healer! She probably spends a lot of time there, so we might run into her. And if she thought anything happened to me, that'd be the first place she'd go. Pessimist that she is. Hope Tchai is alright. What did he do, to land himself in the hospital? Poor kid.  

torrinne

Shouting Whispers

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:30 am
"We gotta go!" Sasuke stood up and looked at Ananda. "What do you think happend? Oh, well, We'll find out when we get there. He DID run away once your father arrived." Sasuke said. "LETS GO!" He dashed outside, looked aound. He saw a map. "YOU ARE HERE" He read. OKay, lets go!" He yelled. He dashed off into the Hospital.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:18 am
Ananda shok her head, frowning a little at the mention of her father. "You go on ahead then, I'll be there in a bit," she called after him. Taking a last bite of her pizza, she stood carefully. Except for being a little stiff, she had recovered enough that she could walk as long as she didn't go fast. She didn't even try to keep up with Sasuke, but laughed a little at his...exuberance. Instead, she moved slowly towards the door of the lounge, bringing her drink with her. She needed the sugar and caffeine to keep moving if she was going to have any chance of making it to the hospital...today.

((Next post hospital, I assume.))  

torrinne

Shouting Whispers

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:41 pm
"WOOHOO! BACK HERE!" Sasuke yelled exitedly as he entered. He ran into the arcade. "Woah..... this is even bigger than the arcade at home......" He looked around, and played some Pac-man. Getting the high score, as usuall, he went off to play the Star Wars Trilogy Arcade, beat that, Some golf game.....WON, and a sonic the Hedgehog game, BEATEN. Then sasuke looked around. "Dont tell me..... yes... it IS" He looked at 'it'. "DANCE DANCE REVOLUTION EXTREME 2. Tchai..... You know what that means........ I CHALLENGE YOU!!"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:18 pm
Tchai shook his head, "You're going DOWN!" He hopped up on the pad and puffed a few fire balls up into the air to add a little pizzazz to his enterance. "You're about to be beat by a guy who just got out of the hospital, biaotch!" He puffed out his chest and smiled smugly as Sasuke.
"get up here and give me your worst!" He turned around to hide the frown on his face, "I really hope I don't wipe myself out with this....I would really hate to go back to the hospital." He smiled and turned back to Sasuke, "Let's get it started!"  

Souno

Souno

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:20 pm
((Wana roll 10 d10's and whoever gets the highest score wins the round?))  
Shouting Whispers rolled 10 10-sided dice: 7, 9, 1, 10, 5, 7, 2, 4, 9, 4 Total: 58 (10-100)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:44 pm
((Sure, I guess, Though Sasuke was SUPPOSED to be a master, That sounds good.))

Sasuke jumped onto the pad and choose CARTOON HEROES on HEAVY. He danced with major spiffness. He did really well, and his rank was a double A star. "Beat that!" Sasuke yelled to Tchai. He celebrated how he hasnt gotten rusty since his last game, about a month ago. "WOOHOO! HIGH SCORE!!!!"  

Shouting Whispers

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games