Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Introduce yourself here Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gazette fan14

Sugary Lover

13,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:35 pm
Hey! despite my name im am usually called puff,puffles,pufflepop and i wont get into the name thing i have been rping for awhile now until recently since a lot of the forums i go to have died and to end it off i was invited by somebody named Sou Jara. cant wait to rp!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:36 pm
Hai !!! :3 I'm Julia ,Cloudy, or anything else you can come up with.I am in love with Pikachu and I love Roleplaying I hope we can all be friends.  

Head_in_the_Clouds123

1,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Lady_Idril_Nenharma

Desirable Businesswoman

7,525 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:37 pm
Lady Idril is here! 4laugh I also go fine with just being called Idril. wink  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:40 pm
Hello, my name is Ara.
I have been Role Playing for a while
now and I love it because I love Literature
I read and write and take AP English classes.
I was invited by Sou Jara so thanks for
the invite <3

_Ramliel_

Original Genius

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

abnormal-starr

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:45 pm
HOLA! im emily... or slushie... or any name you think fits my personality! I LOVE RP! im obsessed with literature too! so HIIIIII!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:54 pm
Hello, I am GoreXDEATHXSickle. I'm a literate roleplayer, and by name, you can refer to me as 'Gore'. Please note I am in schooling still, thus I will not immediately respond to any and every post. I request that when asking me to a Private Message Roleplay, you are as literate as you find possible.
I was invited here by Sou Jara, who I assume is a moderator; I thank her for inviting me to this wonderful guild.
I hope to roleplay with you all some day--and hopefully I won't get upset over the thought of illiteracy.

Turnways Occultist

Dapper Elocutionist

MyDarkestPassion

4,450 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:56 pm
hi all! I'm Scars but many of my friends know me as Angel from my previous user name, and for most the nickname stuck. I'm comfortable with either one! I hope I have fun here! oh and thanks to Sou Jara who invited me.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:09 pm
My name is RosesOfDetahYetFullOfLife..the name speaks for itself. Now, before I kill you all- *takes out a plate of cookies* Be my bestest friend!?! biggrin  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

xMisunderstoodMelody

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:11 pm
Hallo! You can call me whatever you want, but I'm usually called Insanity for short (it's a fitting name. razz ). I love to RP and am really excited to start. Oh, Jasae invited me. I don't know if I need to say that or not... sweatdrop

Ehm... that's about it. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:20 pm
Greetings, Mortals. I was invited here by Jasae as well. I am an extreme Anti-human, Furry Supremisist, and Antifurrisist activist. (I hate people who hate furries.)

I am engaged to Synyster Monkey, And i am in hopeless love with her.

I am Semi-athletic, Slightly dormant, and 80% of my Extracurricular schedule involves Gaia somehow.

I am a Gaian Priest, Meaning that i run marriages in towns. For a price.

Anything else you want to know, just ask.  

Maixis

4,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

MonkofMajere

Chatty Lunatic

4,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:07 pm
Hello. I am known as Monk to many. I have been RP'ing for quite some time and am always looking for a new interesting RP to join. I was invited to this guild by Sou Jara and look forward to being part of the guild community.
A little about myself: I love literature. This last week alone I read four several hundred page books. When I'm not reading, I'm playing video games, my favorite being Call of Duty Modern Warfare, though this is probably going to change once I purchase Modern Warfare 2. I'm dating a wonderful girl who doesn't really get on Gaia anymore. I myself am very disappointed with Gaia, and just a few days ago started to get on again after a few months of inactivity.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:41 pm
Hello all. Names Siegfried006, Sieg for short. I was invited by Sou Jou, and she or he said it was for my RP ability. Im inclinedto think it was for the invite new members contest up there, where she/he is in the lead. stare

But its all good. Im here to stay and have some fun.  

Siegfried006

revnant of peace

2,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:06 pm
hi im revvy~
Sou Jara invited me(apparently its a contest lol)
I hope to meet a lot of nice people here~!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:49 pm
My name is Aliryia202.
I'm 21 about to be 22 and I'm taken by my wonderful man Andrew.
I've been on Gaia for 5 years this year, and I love to Rp.
I was invited to this guild by Sou Jara.

Aliryia202

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games