Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Legend of Salem (Full!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:31 pm
Ayatane held her tightly and stroked Telarias hair softly, his head resting on her head again. His heart broke for her as she decompressed all those bound emotions. He was happy in a way that she had someone to help sooth her anxieties and sorrows and he was even happier that he had such a privalge to be the one who did this for her. Granted, he wished that she was happy, that she wouldn't need to burry her face in his chest and weep in such pain. Ayatane didn't know what to say really, in fact he thought that words were going to do more harm than good right now. It was like this for him when he lost his father, that pain and isolation that one felt when someone precious to them was taken away. In Telaria's case, her sister was forcing even more distance between them with her odd need for revenge, or whatever she was getting at. Ayatane didn't understand that, but he knew what loneliness was, after the rest of his family died he really didn't have anyone to go to or turn to. Ayatane closed his eyes and breathed in her sweet scent. He wanted to take that pain away from her, because her pains were his pains, her sins were his sin. He would fight hell for this woman, live for this woman and die for this woman. It was strange though, he met this woman yesterday but already he had this strange bond and need to protect and please this woman. Star Crossed lovers, maybe they were soulmates after all. It was the best explination that he could come up with while he was here, trying to sooth her pain and anguish.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:48 pm
As Telaria sobbed, she felt the burdensome weight begin to leave her shoulders. All her life, she thought that tears were a weakness, but instead they healed. Even though Ayatane did not say anything, it felt good to know that he was there for her and would always be there for her as someone she could poor her feelings out onto. He was the only person that she was able to be herself around in the longest time. She remembered a long time ago that she used to hold her sister when she cried, but those days were over. Her sister had been destroyed and replaced with this creature bent on destroying all those who angered her. Telaria lifted her head and looked up at Ayatane. Her eyes had returned to their bright amethyst color and her hair had regained its crimson sheen and hung down to her waist. "Thank you," she said in a soft tone of voice.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:02 pm
Ayatane smiled and brushed tears away from Telarias eyes gently. He gave her a warm smile. And thank you for allowing me the honour of being that comfort that you needed to become comferted. Are you okay now, or would you like to spend a little more quite time with me?
Ayatane cupped the side of her face gently with his hand and gave her a reassuring smile. He rested his forehead on hers and closed his eyes, enjoying the closeness of the woman that he was becoming more and more attached to. He placed his hands gently around her in an embrace.
You are someone who is becoming more and more important to me, Telaria. If you ever need more moments like this then let me know and I will come to your side. I want to see you happy and hate to see you in pain. From now on, Telaria, your sins are mine and your pain is mine. Okay?
Ayatane brought his hand up and gently lifted her head upwards to look him in the eyes. He had pulled back to look into those gorgous amethyst eyes. He closed his after a few heartbeats of loosing himself in their depths and pulled his face closer to her and took her lips in his.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:07 pm
Telaria felt a loving warmth envelope her as Ayatane pressed his lips against her. She slowly closed her eyes breathing in the strong masculine scent that came with him. It was a scent that identified him. She let out a soft sigh of bliss wrapping her arms around his neck. The kiss seemed to last for a blissful eternity before it slowly and reluctantly ended. Still, even after it did end, Telaria remained in Ayatane's arms resting her head against his chest. "I'm all right now. But I would like to spend a little more time with you," she said with a soft smile. She looked up at him. "I want to spend every waking moment that I can with you."

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:22 pm
Of course, and if you so choose, you may rest in my room tonight if you like. I promise to be a gentleman. Ayatane replied, added a soft chuckle at the last sentence. He continued to hold her in his arms. He looked into her eyes and let a softer smile grace his features. His right hand absently trailed up and down her spine gently, he was rather enjoying this closeness and brough his left hand up again and cupped the side of her face with a loving coress. Letting his touch run over her soft, warm cheek. Ayatane looked around for a moment and saw some places were they could take a seat.
Would you like to sit down for a bit?
Ayatanes smiled suddenly became a little mischievous, he lowered his head and started to nimble gently on her neck. He missed her in their all day absence. Spare that brief moment before she left to the Judges place he hadn't seen her sence breakfast. When the stars came out, he'd have to see what tomorrow brought with it but until then, and until they needed to go back to the others, he wanted to enjoy this quiet time with Telaria. After a few moments he brought his head up and along side her face where he breathed a sweet nothing into her ear as he passed. I want to spend more time with you as well. I want to learn more about you too. But only when your ready.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:37 pm
Goldor found what he was looking for.. In the center of the forest under one of the largest trees Goldor saw Aelor. He walked up to her, and stood there in-front of her. "Need you a place to stay Aelor?" he asked her as he held a hand out towards Aelor. Goldor's "friends" might not appreciate him bringing Aelor back IF she went with them, but they more than any-one should understand what Aelor just went through... To be betrayed by your own kind simply because you are different. Of-course the only thing Goldor seen different in Aelor than the rest of the conflicted is that she had interest in a Blessed.

Lehi_Dreagon

Distinct Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:40 pm
Telaria looked up at Ayatane and nodded. "I trust you," she said with a gentle smile responding to his offer to rest in his room. She knew that he would never try anything without her permission. He had behaved like a pure gentlemen since the first time they met. She closed her eyes, her knees nearly buckling at his soft and gentle touch. She sighed softly tilting her head back to give him more access to her neck before leading him over to a rather large couch before an empty fireplace and sat down. She held her palm out and gently breathed into it. Many small embers were created and flew into the fireplace creating a large crackling fire that enveloped the library in a comforting warmth. She looked up at him. "What would you like to know about me?" she asked indicating that he could ask her anything he wanted.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:51 pm
Ayatane gave an impressed, but soft whistle at her pyromancy display as he took a seat close to her. He smiled and reached his arm behind her, resting it on the back of the couch so that his fingers could play with her soft, silky hair. His smile was soft and caring as he looked into her eyes.
Tell me, what are your dreams? Your likes and dislikes, and what you fear and hate. I want to understand how you think a little more so that I can continue to swoon you that much better.
Ayatane's voice was a little teasing but he was more than interested in what she wanted out of life and what she loved to do and hated in her life. It may be a narrow topic but he figured it would be a good secondary starting place for him to understand his soul-mate.  

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:43 pm
Aelor looked up when she heard a rather familiar voice speaking to her. Goldor stood before her. The only Blessed she really showed any interest in. The rest of them she could care less about. She thought for a few moments. For a good part of her life, she had hated the Blessed, had wanted them to feel the pain that she had felt. But now, to her joining them seemed to be her only option. However, she gazed up at him coldly. "I will stay only until I find somewhere else to go," she said before taking his hand and standing up.

Telaria settled back against Ayatane resting her cheek against his shoulder and sighed contentedly. "The one dream I want to come true is being reunited with my sister. The sister I loved before she became what she is. I want that more than anything else in the world," she said in a soft tone of voice. She looked up at Ayatane. "I am afraid of a lot of things," she said. "But most of all, I'm afraid of being alone, or waking up one day and discovering that everyone else is gone. I also have a small fear of the dark." She sighed. "When I was younger, I used to suffer from hallucinations. I could remember these cold clammy corpselike hands grabbing me while I lay in bed. I always thought it was just a dream, but whenever I awoke, they would still be there. They felt so real. I also...believe it or not...used to be afraid of fire. I thought it was a cruel joke that my mother had chosen my middle name to be Ember. It wasn't long after that I discovered my abilities over fire." She paused in speaking and looked up at him to see if he had any input in this.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:01 pm
Goldor helped Aelor stand up, and looked into her cold eyes with his own eyes of ice. "Very well. But do not expect me to miss you when you leave." he told Aelor as he tugged on her lightly. "I shall take you back. Most of the Coven will not trust you. Hell I don't even trust you completely. So for your safety, and that of my Coven's.. You'll be staying in my room where I can keep an eye on you at all times." He told Aelor in a tone of voice that said she had little to no choice in the matter.

Lehi_Dreagon

Distinct Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:08 pm
"It seems we see eye to eye then on something," Aelor said in a cold tone of voice. "I do not care what your so-called friends think of me. I will not harm them if they keep their distance from me," she said in a blunt tone of voice. "I do not trust any of you and will not hesitate to strike anyone down who attempts to harm me," she added before nodding in response to his command.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:23 pm
Goldor nodded as he led Aelor along back towards his Manor. "Oh, and this condition hasn't changed. If you tell the Conflicted where this safe-house is I will hunt you down." Goldor threatened as he continued along back towards the manor. he was mentally preparing him-self for his coven's response. He personally hoped that at-least one of them would understand what he was doing, but at the same time could care less if they did or not.

Lehi_Dreagon

Distinct Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:30 pm
"Don't worry Jarlin. They can't hurt you if they can't find you. We'll keep you safe." Matheus promised softly. It pained her to see the child who had saved her life, becomming so paniced and frightened. She wished there was somthing she could do to make it so no one had ever seen him at Eisti's house. But alas...her magic lied within the earth, not time.

Matheus only nodded silently at what Brim whispered to her. He was right of course. If Eisti saw her change back, it would be impossible to hide how well a a dress fitted what was supposed to be a male body. Just after Brim warned her of that, she could feel her curls starting to shorten as the change began to take place. "E-exuse me." she said quickly, and made no hesitation to hurry from the room to hide in her own quarters with the door safely locked.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:54 pm
Jarlin stopped and looked at the adults who were speaking to him. He whiped his eyes and nodded. "I'm sorry...I guess I"m just scared...that's all...I'm sorry" he stated as he walked into the kitchen getting an apple from the fruit bowl.

Jean stepped outside of the manner, looking into the distance, sighing. So much had happened in so little time, and so much was now at stake. She didnt know how to think at this moment. Right now she was so worried for her friends, she really just wanted to go to the confilcted and "duke" it out. She was tired of playing the game of cat and mouse, and right now it always seemed they were playing mouse.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:16 pm
I can understand your dreams, I wish I had the luxery of having the chance to have family returned to me. I believe that your sister isn't necessarily evil... she's just lost and confused. It may be hypocritical for me to suggest such things but I believe there is good in everyone and there is no such thing as pure evil. We just have to nurture that good in your sister so that she outgrows this little rebellion she's going through. Ayatane's hand trailed slighty from her hair so he could brush Telarias cheek with the back of his finger before returning his hands attention to her hair again. I can also understand your fear of being alone. Its a terrible, dark and lonely place. I hope you never have to experience that feeling of waking up and suddenly being alone. If its any consilation, though, I will find a way to stay by yourside. That I assure you. OS don't you worry about that, okay?
Ayatane listened to her fear of the dark and her hallucinations, he never experienced that when he was younger nor now for that matter, astrology was pretty... none hallucinagenic... Though he was scared of monsters under the bed when he was little. To have those come out at you would be absolutily scarring.
And what amazing abilities you've descovered too, I am impressed at what you can do and it only grows whenever you show them to me. There was a pause. Would you like to rest your head on my lap?  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games