Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
Wingardia Wing: Girl's Dorms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Armohny

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:16 pm
Livvy sighed in relief when Risa finally woke up. "Yeah, I was actually heading down to breakfast but," she glanced at her watch. It was already half past noon. "I guess it's too late for that." She stood up and helped Risa up as well. "Come on, Minami's probably waiting downstairs already. I told her I'd meet her outside. I'll introduce you guys over some lunch. You're sure you okay, right? What happened anyway?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 6:15 pm
"Don't worry. I'm fine!" Risa somehow was able to smile after seeing that scary flashback. Next Risa turned to the door adn walked over to it.

"I'm not the one to keep secerts ,but I don't even know what is going on. Well on the good side I can be normal for one day and know that no bad magic will interfear. All i have are these black nails and...wait...WhAT!?!?!" After she fainted somehow her fingernails turned black but it was not nailpolish. Risa wasn't that scared by it. Good thing it looked like nailpolish though!

"OK! Lets go!" Risa did her lil old wink and giggled, "Don't worry,I'll try to act normal." Without waiting for Livvy's answer she started walking.

Meanwhile Rosa was on the floor lower and saw a girl with blueish teal hair. She looked like she was waiting for some one but Rosa didn't pay much mind to her. She was so happy! She was going to have a 'meeting' with Daisuke but in her thoughts she thought 'meeting' ment 'date. AS she crossed the girl she just smiled and said good morning. Then she walked out of the dorms.  

- -M ii ssy Mew

Armohny

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:32 pm
Livvy sped up enough to catch up to Risa, then walked beside her. She didn't say anything on the way downstairs. But she did wonder about Risa. She's acting strange today. I wonder if something's up that she's not telling me about. When they finally got downstairs, Livvy saw Minami waiting for them. She had just waved to a girl that passed by who looked strangely familiar to Rosa.

"Hey, Minami!" Livvy called out to her. The teal-haired girl turned, looking less than pleased.

"What took you so long? We've already missed breakfast."

"I know, we'll get an early lunch. Oh, this is my friend, Risa," Livvy said, introducing the girls. "Risa, this is Minami." She explained that they would all be eating lunch together. "I hope you don't mind."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:26 am
((I don't really have time to post cause I have to go to work/camp. I'm a JR. Counsler. But I think we should get lunch at that new event! Maybe if we post alot we can get stars!! DO you think that is a good idea?))  

- -M ii ssy Mew

Armohny

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 3:06 pm
((yea it sounds great, but what new event? *is lost* I don't pay much attention lol))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 3:29 pm
((nevermind I saw it...looks like a lot of fun actually! I want to play some games!))

Minami said she didn't mind, but she was busy looking at a flyer someone handed her while she was waiting for Livyv and her friend, Risa.

"Oh! Look at this! We should spend the day here! It would be so much fun and there's a place to have a picnic!" Minami showed both girls the flyer.

"Ooh, the Sakura Event? Sounds really interesting. I had a feeling I should get dressed up today. Good thing I did."

"Yeah, and you look very pretty, Miranda," Minami added. She looked all dressed up also. She had her hair tied up in a ponytail with a white ribbon and she wore a lovely yellow blouse and a loose knee-length white skirt with sandals.

"Thank you, so do you." Livvy turend to Risa. "You wanna go to this thing then? It sounds like a lot of fun."

Armohny

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

- -M ii ssy Mew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 3:38 pm
((sakura event! we can win ria high credits and stars! I can smell the tresure!!!))

Risa looked at the girl and did a small bow. "Hello. Its nice to meet you."
Risa could tell by the look of the girl that she looked nice. (still never came up from the bow) "I'm sorry that I made you miss your lunch I hope there is something I can do--" Then out of the blue a peice of paper flew onto Risa's face. She jumped up and took the paper off of her. NExt she looked at it and it was about this huge sakura event. You could win alot fo stuff and they had good food. Risa put the paper in front of the 2 girl. "Hey what about we go here? It seems fun!"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 3:46 pm
((darn it! I read it wronge...just liek the rules before! you need ria high credits to play the games... crying xp but on the good side is that there is a place where we can just post. Maybe if we post alot...we can get something cool! I really want to get a star xp ))  

- -M ii ssy Mew

Armohny

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 4:13 pm
((no we can still play games with tokens...everyone gets 10 and u can earn more in games I think...I was reading it over too...but it was a little confusing))

Both girls nodded. "It'll be perfect for lunch and we can have fun too." Livvy said.

"It says here there's a kissing booth and stands and games...oh a karaoke stage too! And later there's supposed to be some kimono thing," Minami added.

"I guess it's settled then. Let's go!"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 6:05 pm
((thats good. SOmetimes I get confuzzled when I read that much..well start in the pinic area! WE can also play some games at the same time...but wait...can we sell our 10 tokens for Ria credit points? well I will try to re-read it))

Risa giggled, "Ok lets go! I'll bring some food." Then Risa ran to her room to actually find a basket. WHy would that be in her room? but she didn't care. She made many tpyes of food because she didn't know what tpye of food they liked. Next she put the food in the basket and ran off to the sakura event. There she would wait for Minami and Livvy.  

- -M ii ssy Mew

Armohny

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 6:13 pm
((I dunno actually...oh well whatever I'm spending mine on fun I think lol the games look cool))

As Risa left to pack them a picninc lunch, Livvy and Minami left for the Sakura event. While walking, they couldn't help but wonder to themselves why Risa would go to her dorm to pack food for them. Did she have a kitchen stowed away in there somewhere? Did she make food magically appear out of thin air? Did she keep spare picnic lunches just for such an occasion? Ah, the many mysteries of Risa...we may never know...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 3:56 am
After just arriving at Ria, an exhausted Rin wandered the halls of the Girls Dormitory looking for her dorm room. It was a good thing they took her bags at the front gate, or she'd have been lugging them around and up the stairs. Come on! Come on! Where is it? She kept looking at the numbers on the doors and the one on her paper. The dorm should be on this floor, since she'd searched all the others already.

After going up a couple of flights, then realizing her dorm was on the first floor and having to go all the way back downstairs, and then walking all the way to the end of the hall, Rin finally found her dorm. She unlocked it with the key she was given and opened it to find all her luggage already waiting for her. She sighed, as she knew it had to be unpacked...

"I'm so tired...I should take a nap first and unpack later." Rin walked straight passed all the suitcases and right to the bed. She flopped down on it, face first and just laid there. Eventually, she rolled over and cuddled up so she could sleep for a bit.

Armohny

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

HoodedLegend

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:24 am
OOC: I'm back!!!!

IC: Legend aroused from her sleep. She felt a little sick, but all in all she felt much better. She was wondering where Okami was, as she wanted her to get some medicine for her stomache.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:40 am
OOC: Sorry I haven't been on in awhile!!!!!!!

Okami sleepily turned her head and saw the alarm clock. 12:30...12:30!! Okami quickly took of her PJ's and got dressed into some jeans and a red t-shirt. She needed to get Legend's meds, they had to be taken at lunchtime. Okami was a little dissapointed that she couldn't go to the Sakura Event with Risa and Livvy, she had to take care of Legend. But then Okami remembered that she was also supposed to give a tour to a new student. What was her name...  

Okami07

Okami07

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:18 am
Ana Springfield entered her dorm on the first floor. It was a small but nice room. Painted sky blue with a bunkbed in the corner and a desk at the other. There was a cute cat stuffed animal that the last tenant must of left.
"Oh how cute..."
Ana went to sit on her bed. It was kinda springy, but comfy nevertheless.
She looked at her schedule.
"I'm supposed to meet someone to give me a tour." Wonder where her room could be.
She tapped on the door next to hers. The sign said Rin...

OOC: Armhony, do you still do id's? I was wondering if you could make me one for Ana sweatdrop  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games