Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:10 pm
(Oh, but even if it was he would still be able to crystalize the magma and his aura kept the magma from actually touching him so has the crystalization accurs it would crystalize anything touching the ground. But my apology for not stating that.)

User Image
Chyuta smile continued to play on his face as he heard her words and even after that. As the space between them was closed he lightly embraced her placing his hand slightly around her waist, his smile then fell as he now engaged in kissing her, his lips gracefully placed against hers as his eyes were already closed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image
As Kyuri was still floating through the air a smile was placed upon his face, the thrill of this battle was intense and all that he had hoped for and he couldn't but to smile. He was free falling towards the ground and soon after vanished as he appeared on the ground using the power and speed of his propulsion and landing on the ground several feet away from Helios though he could continue it was best to end this fight or stop it for now atleast for the nation would take on sever damage if they continued. "Yo kid, for the most part you are what I hoped to find in the Prime Leader of Kilitia but you have lots to learn before your the best on strongest." He stated calmly with a smile on his face. "But I have something I want ask you." He added shortly after.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:12 pm
Helios looked at him and squinted. "I told you do NOT call me a kid or boy" he stated with a growl. He looked at the damage and sighed. "Yes, what is that you want?" he asked him quitely.

Amiea set the necklaces down on her vanity. "Maybe I should give this to Nephilis tonight" she said to herself, really just thinking outloud and not to anyone in particular. She sighed, putting on her nightgown, picking up a book and beginning to read.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:38 am
Kyuri smiled looking at Helios as he got mad again. " I call them as I see the." He said with a small laugh. "But yea, this was actually a test, I wanted to offer you my services and I wouldn't work for someone weak and your not bad." He stated calmly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:26 am
(I'm trying to figure out where to come in.. just incase anybody thought i had left.. xD)  

xLulie

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:46 pm
(Anywhere will be fine.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:35 pm
Zephyr pulled back after a minute to catch her breath. A smile remained on her lips as she rested her forehead against Chyuta's. "I really don't want to leave, but I should get some sleep," she said quietly. "Dulceri is supposed to be here early tomorrow and we're supposed to go to Noroa."  

The Lacey Bear

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:41 pm
User Image
Chyuta licked his lips as the flavor of Zephyr's lips still lingered upon his and he savored. He then slowly opening his eyes to reveal an crystalize blue tone of color in his eyes as he took in her words. "I understand." He quickly responded to her first question. He then raised an eyebrow hearing the second part. "Noroa? What for?" He asked calmly wondering if it was anything important or dangerous.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:38 pm
Helios looked at him and nodded. "We can talk this over in the morning, I am tired and have to get up in the morning" he stated with a nod. "You can sleep in the palace for tonight..." he stated trailing inside and falling flat unto the bed.

((Finished))  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:27 pm
Zephyr smiled, noting the concerned tone in Chyuta's voice. She looked into his eyes, something she didn't get to do often. Placing a hand on his cheek, she gently stroked his cheekbone with her thumb. "I'm sure it is nothing to worry about," she said. "There's just been some questions raised concerning Nephilis, as well as some potential miscalculations or misappropriations with some funds, so we're going to do some investigating. Dulceri seems to have more of an idea about it than I do."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:05 am
Chyuta nodded understanding as he loved the feel of her touch, his eyes shining in the room light. But more like a few sparkles here and there. "I see. Well is it alright if I accompany you? And I will walk you to your room." He questioned and stated all in the same sentence and awaited an answer and for her to fix herself to walk.

Kyuri sighed as he wanted an answer tonight but it couldn't be help and walked off towards the palace with Helios and had a worker show me to an empty room and from that moaning situated himself and went to bed.  

Celestin Selone

xLulie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:33 am
(Thanks ^^)

Shin had been following Nephilis the whole time, staying by his side. But staying quiet, as they had come to a stop Shin stayed still and looked around, being extremely cautious. "Mia... where have you gone?" he said to himself aloud, so the others could hear him.

Meanwhile, Mia's invisible body now became seen to everyone. But she was alone, and in some sort of forest. Placing her hand onto her chest she closed her eyes and opened them again, her eyes had now turned a bright white colour, completely lifeless like. She looked through the forest until she caught sight of what she wanted, "Aha.." she said, before she lifted herself into the air and flew deeper into the forest, turning invisible as she flew over some wolves and other creatures.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:37 pm
Zephyr took Chyuta's hand in hers, walking back towards the palace. "I believe that shouldn't be a problem," she said. "I'll have to check with Dulceri, though, since he's kind of running this particular operation. I'm not sure how small he wants to keep it."  

The Lacey Bear

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:38 pm
Kenji was still on top of the Shale resident looking at the moon when he realized it's pretty late now. He wondered if Dulceri would mind if he just slept on top of his room for that night. He jumped off and knocked on the back door to ask. "Wait. It's kinda late, I wonder if Dulceri is still awake." he muttered. He sighed. It was too late to take back the knock and it was rude to leave when he already knocked on the door. He decided to just leave and went home. He jumped on the couch and fell asleep 5 minutes later.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:13 pm
(Next day...)

Dulceri looks across the table at his paltry breakfast. Two slices of toast lathered with butter and a side of cheese and eggs sit before him. He look farther noticing Daphne wasn't awake yet. His investigation had taken him all night although all he needed to know would be placed before him in the coming hours. He sighs and turns over his toast, noticing the black underside. "I'm too into this thing..."

~~~

"Time to get up Asani. Asani? Still sleeping I guess." Sitting on the side of his bed, he scratches his head and dandruff falls. He hadn't slept in a few days, but he put on a good act to make it seem as if he did. He stands, falls, and stands again before repeating the process to his bathroom. Looking in the mirror, he sees himself, but only with red eyes, soddened face and a chipped tooth. Dulceri's pursuit was taking a toll on him. Today he'd be off to Noroa to investigate. During this time, Nephilis will see Helios. "Dulceri, you're getting far to close to this operation. Just stop and return to Shale. You're nation has no idea of the costs and sacrifices of mine..."

Mahareshi

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:28 pm
Daphne woke up slowly, getting up and looking around. "Dulceri is not here... huh..." She walked over to the door and opened up, walking out into the hallway and to the table. "Oh hello, Dulceri. You look tired." She said, walking over to him and kissing his cheek.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games