Welcome to Gaia! ::

International Music

Back to Guilds

There's music all around the world! 

Tags: Music, Popular, International, Cultural, Chat 

Reply ♪ Roleplay
Boarding School For the Gifted~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KommandoKat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:58 am
User ImageSamantha was getting that tingle again something was going on ..And it wasnt good she felt that perhaps someone was in Danger ..She thought to herself it has something to do with that Cave ...She looked over at Adam and Annabelle, and the new Girl Keroko. guys I dont mean to sound Bossy but I think its real important to go to that Cave I mentioned Before ..I think somebody is in trouble inside..Samantha Thought she should get everyone together so she Headed back towards the dorms ..She told adam to keep everyone there till she got Hikaru the New boy she still had not introduced herself too...She arrived at His Door and Knocked ..She called Hikaru you in there ??

( Reina : is that Ok that we find you inside there ?) Rakata and TJ are on some mission outside of the school ..and a Few of us have Changed our Looks and tweaked some of our Powers and Strengths and we have a Couple new students )  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:27 pm
((That's fine. School finally is going easier now. The first 9 weeks were hell x.x

Edit: Thank you sooo much. I'm sorry I just stopped RPing out of nowhere. sweatdrop ))  

Kaimui

4,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200

KommandoKat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:50 pm
Kaimui
((That's fine. School finally is going easier now. The first 9 weeks were hell x.x))

3nodding Glad to Hear That and Nice to Have you Back blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:57 pm
User ImageWaking up in her drenched ragged clothes Riena shivered trying to push herself up off the ground. Her long hair dripped in the darkness and was the only audible sound she could hear. Screaming with her hoarse voice, the cry rebounded and echoed in vain.
Laying her head down on the rock she slowly spread her fingers out on the rock sending tiny veins of ice throughout the area feeling around like she was using her own hands.

Kaimui

4,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:58 pm
kura woke up and sat up in bed he rubbed his visibule eye that wasint covered bye the eye patch then he fixed his sling "yeah..." he simpley replyed and walked to the door and opened it "why, did you want something?" he asked as he fixed his hair he moved his hand in a shooing motion to the ghost beside him 'she probaley think im odd' he thaght
((edit...sorry if the name was diferint but i thaght it was a difrent roleplay i was in so i put hikaru insted of kura XP))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:09 pm
(Its Ok Kura) wink The door opened and There stood Kura ...Samantha introduced Herself ...Hi Im Samantha ..Annabelle told me your name was Kura? I was in the woods when you arrived ..Witch Brings me to Why Im here We are about to go investigat a Cave and I have a Feeling all of our powers ..I mean Gifts will be needed.. Someone ..one of the Students May be trapped in there ..and there is a strange Energy emenating from it and strange sounds .Can we count on your assistance..Ill wait here in the Hall while you get Dressed ( Samantha thought he was Curious but he seemed very Nice )  

KommandoKat

Kaimui

4,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:13 pm
((I'll just hang tight right now and not take up space XD))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:59 pm
Kura smiled "of corse ill help you" he sead shuting the door and put his reguler pants on and his shert and he walked out the door  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

KommandoKat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:22 pm
Samantha walked with Kura back to The group outside .Adam, Annabelle, and Keroko... They were all Talking .Adams wings looked Kewl ..Annabelle still had that sphere of energy ....Samantha Didnt know the 2 new students very well she wondered what there Gifts were ...Samantha started walking back towards the Woods She felt the others would be Behind her ...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:49 pm
((Riena, yaaay!!! <3 lol. Okay, so Kura and Keroko are the new students at the school; Adam just told everyone that he's part dark angel, and also that he likes Samantha; Rakata and I are in a hotel in Egypt after stealing a book from one of the pyramids of Giza; annnd... it's all good and intense-like. teehee. Everyone, please step in and give the lady some more facts that I left out/screwed up, etc. ^-^ ))

TJ was a little surprised by the question, but she took it in stride. Shaking her head, she softly said, "No, I don't.... How many?"

The Night Faery

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:11 pm
"173." Rakata whispered. "that how many faces i see when i close my eyes at night. people wonder why i get so angry. so depressed. so...i dont know." he told TJ.
"but i wouldnt change the fact that I killed them. i dont kill for any other reason than self defense, or for those i care about. sure, i passed my sniper training, but i never took the shots. when my spotter and I were out in the field, we'd swap roles. I would get creadit for the kills, but we both knew it was he who did it. he was one of my dearest friends during that time..." he said, still whispering. " he was killed 3 days after our last mission together, by an IED detonation in Baghdad." he fell silent. reflecting on the past.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:20 pm
"Jesus," TJ breathed, a lump forming in her throat. She was both in awe and in pain for him. He had nothing to feel guilty about, and yet it would be hard for him not to feel so anyway. "I'm sorry-- about your friend-- and about everything.... It must be so hard to go through that with a heart as good as yours."  

The Night Faery

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:31 pm
"it certainly helps when i can talk about it, and not be judged. i needed some solace from it all. maybe now i'll be able to sleep without seeing their faces." he told her.
"thank you. ive been waiting every day since my family died, for someone like you, to be able to talk this." Rakata explained. "i dont like takiing lives. just the opposite. but when my life, or the lives of my friends, are threatened. a switch just get thrown, and I do whatever i have to, in order to eliminate the threat." he felt the day was coming when he would finally be able to put his guns down. for good.

((got to go, see you tomorrow!))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:44 pm
TJ smiled at him, though there was sadness in her eyes. "You can talk to me about anything," she said. "You're a good person, Rakata-- better than most of the people in this world, even if you don't realize it. You don't deserve to be haunted by all those faces."

The earlier mention of sleep made her realize how much the night's activities had worn her down; she squeezed Rakata's hand and then let go. Returning to her own bed, she said, "I'm going to try and get a little sleep... You should probably try and do the same." She didn't bother with the sheets, but settled herself atop the covers, closed her eyes and murmured, "Good night."

((Okay, seeya!))

The Night Faery

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:44 pm
Kura followed samantha since he did not wana get lost on his 2nd day of school, He glimsed down to the ground 'i bet evrey ones gift is beter then tho one i have...' he thaght almost sighing  
♪ Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games