Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Dark and Mystical Research and Development Center (DMRDC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:13 am
"Thank you." He bowed to the doll and went out to the tree to find Suzuko and Cy. "Hello Suzuko."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:20 am
"Lee! You're back!" She ran over to him, leaving Cy at the tree. "So, can we be friends?" she asked, anxious to have her first friend. The doll had followed and hid from Suzuko's view.  

Suzuko Amina

Fluffy Bunny

1,300 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:45 am
"Only if you don't mind me dying. Kren made it sound like that anyway. Oh and you're doll is over there." He said pointing to where the doll was hiding.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:51 am
The doll ran. "Uh...Neko?...Anyway, why can't we be friends? You're nice to me! I wanna be your friend! You'll be my first and only friend," she said sadly. The doll continued running until it was out of the school, standing next to a winged blue haired boy.  

Suzuko Amina

Fluffy Bunny

1,300 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:59 am
"It's not my choice Suzuko. It's yours. This training is probly going to kill me according to Kren, and I don't think you'll be able to take it that well when I come back."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 12:02 pm
"It's okay. As long as I have a friend for a minute or so, I'm fine," she said sadly. She didn't want to lose her friend, but at least she knew she could have one. "I want to be your friend while you're still here!" she said with determination. "And I believe in you! You'll live! It would be better to have a friend who died that you can mourn over than to never have had a friend to care about at all!"  

Suzuko Amina

Fluffy Bunny

1,300 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

Suzuko Amina

Fluffy Bunny

1,300 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 12:27 pm
"Well, I feel tired, so I'm going to go take a cat nap," she said, turning around and starting to walk away.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 12:28 pm
Lee hugged her. "Thanks Suzuko. Thanks a whole lot." He said. A tear coming to his eye.  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Suzuko Amina

Fluffy Bunny

1,300 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 12:31 pm
"I never had a friend. You're my first, so I should thank you," she said when he hugged her. "Well, I'm going to go take a nap now, so I hope you know what you have to do for your girlfriend. She would rather have you while she still can than to never have had you at all," suzuko said, smiling. "Go get her and tell her you love her." Suzuko was playing the role of his conscience, in a way.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 12:33 pm
He hugged her again and went off to Iris's room.  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:29 pm
Cy had fallen into a deep sleep. Thats why he hadnt responded to the girl. His back was against the tree and his arms were folded over his chest. His glasses had begun to fall of of his face as he slept.

Vi continued to follow Kren.

"So where's Cy's office and the dorms where we can stay?"

Vi was quiet and not herself right now. Normally she was more upfront and in yourface. But right now she was quiet like she had been when she was little.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:33 pm
"Oh.." he took her to the Dorm. "The second and third floor are dorms, the first are the offices."  

Fighter for all

Chhipd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:36 pm
Aktha decided he would go in the building, and inside he met Suzuko and a couple other people.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:40 pm
Fighter for all
"Oh.." he took her to the Dorm. "The second and third floor are dorms, the first are the offices."
"Ah okay i think thats all we need to know. Unless theres some other important place you want to show me?"

Vi was getting bored and hungry and she wanted to check up on her brother.

Cy woke up after a bit and yawned. He got up and stretched his fingers touching the lowest branches of the tree, he had been under.

"Okay now where is everyone?"

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:41 pm
"Well...nothing needed...you can go."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games