Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Crew and V.C sub [Discussions]
Crew Chatroom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:10 pm
Snuffins
Today I'm white
Don't like that, I'll be Asian
Oh, that sucks too. I'll be a dog

Do you see the flaw in switching bloodlines?
Clans I can understand, because clans are just groups with secret jutsu, but the change your genetics?

Also, Demon revamps are just about done, but I think I got some of the powers wrong....
can I get a list of their abilities to double check? I can't find a reliable one anywhere

sand
fire
water
lava
"steam"
acid
earth
pure power
pure power also

EDIT- also we pretty much can change those things in nur. people have changed genders, ages, races, all at the drop of a hat.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:11 pm
hmm....I gave Hachibi ink as an element, is that alright shane?  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:12 pm
Ichibi = sand

Nibi = Black fire

Sanbi = Water

yonbi = lava

Gobi = Steam

Rokubi = Acid

Nanabi = Wind (earth is what we gave it when it was the badger, but since it shown being the only one to fly, i'd guess wind)

Hachibi = Dont beleive he has an element, but best guess would be darkness or just pure chakra

kyuubi = Pure chakra  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:16 pm
the shichibi uses camoflauge

EDIT also the gobi never uses steam, we just had that because it wouldnt have anything otherwise.

and i dont like ink, but i dont have it so its not really me, but that seems like a severe power drop from pure chakra  

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:45 pm
You can have ink as a... bodily function lol, but its element should just be pure chakra.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:57 pm
Saemus
You can have ink as a... bodily function lol, but its element should just be pure chakra.

pure chakra isnt really an element though. I only gave kyuubi chakra as an element because in his mythos he is described as being a never ending amount of chakra. Hachibi doesn't seem like he'd be a pure chakra based creature. I was going to make him ink/squid based, giving him an ink element, letting the host create unique ink jutsu.  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 9:38 am
....why does deathgodmito's new genin rpc have 875 chakra points and several techniques already learned?  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 10:25 am
TheWingsOfTheGods
....why does deathgodmito's new genin rpc have 875 chakra points and several techniques already learned?

cause he's, imo and no offense, a snobby, stuck up, self entitled Vet.....
I'll go see what the deal is  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 6:35 pm
TheWingsOfTheGods

Etr0

Okay, this was his response. I actually had a nice, polite conversation with him and according to him

"As for the jutsu, I would have to know what jutsu casue she only knows Gennin and Academy jutus, along with Stage two of Pi Qua Quan and as for her chakra that is due to her creators Ban Raijin jutsu The Storm of Life, which which created a person through the death of the user, giving the child their chakra along with some memory of the jutsus they know, They still have to learn them, but they come more naturally. The jutsu was approved to put an end to a man who was lost in time, but loved the world and wanted to give them a gift, through rp she has been lead to Suna, where she goes from there is up to debate"  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 6:37 pm
Snuffins
TheWingsOfTheGods

Etr0

Okay, this was his response. I actually had a nice, polite conversation with him and according to him

"As for the jutsu, I would have to know what jutsu casue she only knows Gennin and Academy jutus, along with Stage two of Pi Qua Quan and as for her chakra that is due to her creators Ban Raijin jutsu The Storm of Life, which which created a person through the death of the user, giving the child their chakra along with some memory of the jutsus they know, They still have to learn them, but they come more naturally. The jutsu was approved to put an end to a man who was lost in time, but loved the world and wanted to give them a gift, through rp she has been lead to Suna, where she goes from there is up to debate"

he is officially retarded  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 6:43 pm
Etr0
Snuffins
TheWingsOfTheGods

Etr0

according to him, it was from an approved jutsu  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 6:45 pm
Snuffins
Etr0
Snuffins
TheWingsOfTheGods

Etr0

I don't care. He's retarded for even trying to get it approved.

Tell him that is not legitimate whatsoever, and that it was approved in the past before we had laws like today. It doesn't matter if it was approved or not approved.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 6:48 pm
Etr0
Snuffins
Etr0
Snuffins
TheWingsOfTheGods

Etr0

I don't care. He's retarded for even trying to get it approved.

Tell him that is not legitimate whatsoever, and that it was approved in the past before we had laws like today. It doesn't matter if it was approved or not approved.

I'd like you to do that. Best if a higher rank takes care of this....and there is none higher than captain
Please be tactful.....  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 8:13 am
so wheres shane at?
Hasn't been on for almost a week.  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:36 pm
I feel I should ask just in case but... do any of the jobs have any restrictions as to who can do it? I'm asking specifically since I was considering signing up for the department of power, which sounds like it might accept only experienced crew members.  
Crew and V.C sub [Discussions]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games