Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
❤~I hate you,I love you,I desire you~❤ O/A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Holy Sanctimonious

Trash Partner

6,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:23 pm
User Image

ⓙⓔⓢⓢⓘⓑⓔⓛⓛⓔ k α ι t ℓ y η ∂αиιя

Jessi sighed annoyingly. Her head turned to Ralf then Quinn. She slanted her eyes. She wanted to eat. Where was her food? Jessibelle, finally had with him, once he said something her rabbit. She stood up and immediately slapped him. "Dont you dare talk bout him like that." Her hand, pulsing from the smack. She she was huffing and puffing at him.

∂σит ʏσʋ ɛʌɛя ƨʋƨρɛcт тнαт мʏ ƨιʓɛ ιƨи'т αƨ вιɢ αƨ мʏ вιтɛ..

[[OOC:]]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:31 pm
User Image
Quinn Enn Claymoore

'Did she just slap me?' Quinn was in shock, though he felt no pain he gingerly reached a hand up and lightly touched his face where her hand had come into contact. His skin was warm, and Quinn opened his mouth to say something but shut it again when he couldn't think of anything to say.
For once in his life the brat prince was speechless.

{[ooc: I just so stole the brat prince thing xD But it suits Quinn]}

Clockwork Pickle

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200

dreamingweirdo75

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:08 pm
They fear me, they hate me, they stay away...

Justin saw her response. When she started to sniffle, the prince wanted to protest. His thoughts held him back though. I can't force her. If she doesn't want to, I should respect that. But... He gazed towards Alaina again. He shook his head, trying to clear it of horrid thoughts. "I would never try to force you, believe me. But if you are so in love with your kingdom as you are now, perhaps..." Justin was having trouble finishing his sentence. "Perhaps...you should stay here." He tried to avoid eye contact and keep a straight face. This is her land. She loves this place more than she ever would for the vampire kingdom. She's here and free to go back to her castle, if that is what she wishes.

...Am I really the monster they say?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:57 pm
Alaina Marie Danir

User Image
Staying at the human kingdom was something Alaina surely couldn't do.For one she would just be abandoning her siblings.Second the peace treaty.But actually there was another reason...she knew that she would miss Justin.Her head was hung as she pondered but then she looked up at him.Brightening her face was a smile."Silly."She said,poking his nose."I can't and won't stay here.I'm going back with you."

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

dreamingweirdo75

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:08 pm

Justin felt his nose poked and turned to the princess. He gazed in wonder as she answered him. He felt a smile returning to his face. He then embraced Alaina. Thank goodness. You would've been happy, but...I just couldn't think about how much I'd miss you. We may have only met and talked for a day, but I can't help it. You make my world brighter. He separated and looked around. What am I doing? This sounds like that one book I've read, Romeo and Juliet. He laughed to himself a bit before sitting down on the park grass. "So, how about we get some food now?" he asked her. My stomach's growling even more.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:13 am
Alaina Marie Danir

User ImageAlaina gawked at Justin's lips which were cracked in to a smile.When she sighted those lips of his curled in a smile she felt not only happy but charmed.Her stare locked on Justin's lips ended as soon as he wrapped her in an embrace.She instantly felt her face slightly grow warmer.She liked his embrace.For only a split second her vivid ruby eyed gaze dropped to the ground beneath her.I really can't have feelings passed friendship for Justin.With a low sigh Alaina looked up from the ground and turned to him,hearing his words."Yeah! Just follow me."

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

dreamingweirdo75

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:45 am

Justin looked up from where he was sitting to Alaina. He kept his smile the entire time. I'm glad you're happier now. That's the way it should be. He stood and stretched for a moment. "Whatever you say!" he exclaimed. He gazed towards the sky. Man, there's still so much time left until night falls. Oh well, let it go by slowly. It would give me more time to stay with her. He started to turn his mind to tonight. Alaina will be able to hear the Violinist of the Dark Mist. I hope she will enjoy it. But I guess that also means that I shouldn't get into too much trouble or I can't perform. I'm gonna have to try avoiding any conflict. He finished thinking and waited for the human princess to lead.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:08 am
Alaina Marie Danir

User ImageEven though Alaina had lived in this land for nineteen years she only ate from a few food stands or resturants.So she was planning on simply eating at any place they came across first.Usually this princess ate food prepared at home.As she started walking at a quick pace she continuously glanced at Justin,making sure she hadn't lost him.The scent of food was filling the air as she neared many food stands.

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

dreamingweirdo75

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:22 am

Justin followed Alaina through the food stands. The scent of the food was the only thing in the air. He kept his stomach from growling loudly. He looked around and saw yet again that there were people staring at the pair. Come on people, is it really that strange for people dressed in black to walk around out here? They make me feel like I'm the bad guy in this place. He ignored the others around him for now and focused on staying up with the princess. Who knows where I might end up if I get lost in this place. Silently, he kept behind her and awaited their destination.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:01 pm
»° Raffaello
Mayan
Claymoore °«

"Never too old to have fun"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Raffaello was listening to them talk. But, after Quinn said something mean about Jessi's rabbit, after a smack everything went silent. Ralf stood up and placed a hand on each of their heads. "Alright, you two. Quinn, you don't need to be mean. The rabbit is Jessi's prized possession. And Jessibelle, you shouldn't hit people unless your trying to defend yourself" Ralf said. The chef wasn't paying any attention, which was a good thing. She would have freaked out and made Quinn leave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
User Image

Raemida

Frozen Fatcat

7,025 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Generous 100

Holy Sanctimonious

Trash Partner

6,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:47 pm
User Image

Jessibelle's hand stopped throbbing. His face hurt. Her hand hurt. But, she didn't let that show. She looked towards the Chef. She wasn't looking, which was a good thing. Jessi stood there, awaiting what he would do. Then, Ralffy being the bigger brother, patted their heads. Jessi huffed, but jumped at his touch. "But, he shouldn't be talking bout him like that. Jerk." She said to him, Quinn, not Ralf. Jessibelle puffed and crossed her arms. "He's lucky I didn't do anything much worse." She spoke.

[[OOC mad D Friggin' Epic. Quinn is so much fun! ^^]]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:11 pm
User Image
Quinn Enn Claymoore

Quinn felt Ralf's hand on top of his head, but the boy refused to apologize. "I wasn't being mean, just asking a question." Was all he said, swatting his brothers hand away and rubbing his face. "Besides, look at it. If you love it so much why don't you take care of it?" He sneered.
As he spoke Quinn moved silently behind his brother, using the older boy as a shield and looked at the young girl. Normally he didn't hide, ever. But something about this girl caused him to act a bit differently. To be more on guard.
She was different, that was for sure.

{[ooc:]}

Clockwork Pickle

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200

Holy Sanctimonious

Trash Partner

6,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:33 pm
User Image

Jessibelle's food wasn't here. She sneered and wanted it, so she could go somewhere with Ralf. She glared, no... something wayy worse, at Quinn. "If I do that, then Momi wouldn't be Momi. Our memories will be perished and.." Stopping, she saw that he was hiding behide Ralf. She smirked and uncrossed her arms and tsked at him.

[[OOC:]]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:01 pm
Alaina Marie Danir

User Image
While breathing in the nearing wonderful scents of many good smelling food,she looked around at the staring people.She was wearing a black cloak.Guess it struck some people as odd.Finally she stopped at a food stand.Yes a simple stand selling food.The name wroted on the sign was good eats.What a brilliant name.Turning slightly she looked back at Justin with a grin."This okay?"

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

dreamingweirdo75

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:33 am

Justin's attention went to the princess. He noticed the stand with the good eats sign. "I'm not particular," he responded. He continued to gaze around at the people in the kingdom. However, when he turned to most of them, they immediately turned away from him. Man, at least in the vampire kingdom, the people had a reason before to turn away... What's with these ones? They don't even slightly know me, yet they look like they think I'm a serial killer. Is this what you have to go through in the human kingdom?

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games