Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
{Dead} [X]-School of Magic-[X] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

forsillyfools

Ruthless Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:02 pm
Alex grabbed her wand and healed his wounds. "Much better! Anyways..." she gave him a big teddy bear hug as she said that. She pulled away 2 seconds after and said "You aren't still hungry for blood, are you?Oh Whatever!!" she said hugging him again. As she hugged him she said "Don't run away from Sellaria, Okay?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:11 pm
He put his arm around her."Okay, I wont run away." Luke said basking in the moon light.  

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

forsillyfools

Ruthless Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:26 pm
Alex smiled then put her arms down and looked at the stars. "What a beautiful night." she said as she held his hand.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:08 pm
With a fant smile luke said,"Yes it is." But not as beautiful as you. Luke thought  

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

forsillyfools

Ruthless Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:11 pm
Alex started to blush then looked at Luke with a smile and hugged him again.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:22 pm
Luke smiled, and hugged Alex back.  

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

forsillyfools

Ruthless Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:37 pm
Alex broke the hug. "I'm going to make you blood!" she said jumping with excitement. She grabbed Luke's arm then threw him on the broom and rushed to her dorm room. She walked in with Luke and started grabbing potions and putting them together.

((you know what's funny? While all this was happening Zann was in Alex's room!))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:45 pm
((LOL. Should we knock him out again? ))

In Alex's room again. Luke watch with great intrest, as to what Alex meant. But Luke was a little bit disapponted that the hug didn't last longer.  

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

forsillyfools

Ruthless Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:57 pm
Alex took a sample of blood from Zann not caring if it hurt him. She looked at it carefully then looked at her potion. She grabbed one tiny little bag in the very back of her cupboard with something that looked like sugar in it, she loved it when people asked what it is, and she put a pinch of it in the potion. "READY!!!" she said with a smile. She gave it to Luke and sat beside him."It's like your own little vial of blood! I don't know what it tastes like but hopefully it tastes like blood! Hahaha...ha. Umm Anyways...you going to try it?" she said with a grin.

((sure why not! LOL))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:08 pm
Luke took the vile."cheers." He said then drank it."It tastes good." Luke said with a smile.  

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

forsillyfools

Ruthless Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:17 pm
Alex watched him drink it then said "AWESOME!! and ummm...Quick question, If you did bite me, would I become a vampire or would I die?" she said with a quizzical look on her face.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:11 pm
(( Hey! Not funny! Okay, it is... ))

"Ouch!" Zann said as Alex took some of his blood. "What, are you a vampire now?" Zann asked sarcastically as she took the blood to Luke, then almost barfed when he saw Luke drink it. He collapsed on the ground and fainted.  

AngryNinjah

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:56 pm
Luke started to stare at Zann."Well I guess Zann over reacted." Then turning his attion back to Alex."If I did bit you. You would have turned into a vampire."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:52 pm
"Okay then, I'll just leave you two to your...err...you know. Things vampires do." Zann said as he walked away.  

AngryNinjah

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

forsillyfools

Ruthless Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:41 pm
Alex used a quick spell to make herself look like a vampire when she looke at Zann. She had fangs and glared at him just to bug him. Once he had left she turned to Luke and smiled. "He's an odd kid, Isn't he?" she said laughing.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff