Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
A Knight to Remember Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 4:28 pm
((*pokes Minako* xp We need a lot of characters, not just a Mamoru. 3nodding If you need to puppet someone to move things along, then please do.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:14 pm
Minako scooted away slightly from Usagi when she caught sight of the glare she had sent towards her, after Kou had kissed her. She could tell that was one of Usagi's annoyed or jealous looks, especially because she did the same thing when ever she caught a cute she talked to dating somenone else. Though now that she had Kou, she didn't have to worry about sending out the glare, recieving it though was the problem.

"Kou this is Usagi-chan and Rei-chan, and vice versa." She stated, as she let out a nervous sounding laugh.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:24 pm
"Charmed." He spared the other blonde and the raven haired woman barely a glance before returning his attention back to Minako. His hand creeped down to take hers and either he could sense the discomfort or recognized the signs.

"Are you ready to go?" He leaned over and whispered it into Minako's ear, aware of the looks given him by everyone else present.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:58 pm
((Oh joy then I get to puppet Mamoru! I make no promises of being a good Mamoru!))

Usagi rasied an eyebrow at Kou and then glanced at Rei. "Tell me I'm not that dazed around Mamo-chan," the odango-haired blonde said to her friend, not caring that she was being rude to Minako's new boyfriend. Usagi was truly happy for Minako but she just couldn't like Kou if he barely acknowledged Minako's closest friends.  

Solar Kitty-chan

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 2:04 pm
Minako couldn't help but frown at the question. It was true she wanted to go with him, but he had just barely arrived and she wanted him to get to know Rei and Usagi better.

She glanced up towards his face, as she looked in him the eye. "You just got here though, so could we stay a bit longer? Atleast until you get to know everyone better." She whispered back to him, as a pleading look formed on her face, almost like a small child beggin there parents to buy them candy. She tried to make one of the most cutest pleading looks she could muster, though she wasn't posistive it would work.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 2:15 pm
"Sure." Kou whispered back, then looked around for a place to sit. He let go of Minako's hand then pulled over an extra chair to sit at the end of the table. He set his day bag on the floor next to him then slipped his hand back into hers. He'd stay as long as she wanted him to.

"So, umm, Usagi? Rei?" He addressed the other girls rather hesistantly. "So, how do you know Minako?" He felt that he had to hold onto Minako's hand for support as he felt really out of place.  

lightsenshi

Solar Kitty-chan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:51 pm
"Common interests," Usagi replied, eyeing Kou warily. "Minako-chan, we're still going to go shopping, right? Or maybe you'd rather leave with... Kou was it?" The blonde could not control herself. She was not crazy about the latest boyfriend. The odango-haired blonde turned to Rei for support, wondering what was going on inside the head of the raven-haired girl.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 8:56 am
Minako began to look nervously from Kou to Usagi when she noticed the tension between them. It appeared the other blonde did not like Kou in the slightest. She had no idea what she would do if they didn't get along, it wasn't like she could just dump Kou, but she couldn't ditch her friends either after all that they had been through.

It wasn't until Usagi had asked if she was still going with to go shopping that she was brought back to reality. "Yea." She replied in a meek tone, as directed her gaze towards her lap. Sure she was still going to go shopping with them, but if Usagi was going to act like this the whole time she didn't know if she wanted to.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 1:01 pm
((Are we really down to only half a dozen players? crying ))

Kou gave Minako's hand a reassuring squeeze, as if to say that he'd be with her no matter what. He gave the other blonde a faint smile and forced himself to be personable. And it was hard.

"Minako took me shopping yesterday and picked out the cutest bikini." He paused to glance at Minako. "Did she mention that she wanted to go to the beach with everyone on Saturday?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 9:57 pm
((Looks like we are. Of course, Mercury said she'd be gone and although Lunar didn't post it, she's busy with work and final projects for school.))

Usagi felt her eye twitch. "Minako!! You're not supposed to take a new boyfriend bikini shopping! It isn't right!" Usagi's cheeks were a bright shade of red as she stared increduously at the other blonde. Even she had yet to do something like that with her own boyfriend and they had been together for a good two years if one did not count their past life together.  

Solar Kitty-chan

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 10:13 pm
((Poor Minako. *hugs* No matter what Kou says or does, he just succeeds in getting Usagi more upset.))

((Updated cast list. Time to go recruiting, apparently.
Heroes and Heroines!
Sailor Moon/Usagi = Solar Kitty-Chan
Sailor Mercury/Ami = Mercuryangel
Sailor Venus/Minako = IkumiAngel
Sailor Mars/Rei = Lunar Wolf-Piggy
Sailor Jupiter/Makoto = Mercuryangel
Sailor Pluto/Setsuna = psychotic__Gal
Venus Knight/Kou Ai Kensu= lightsenshi
Jupiter Knight/Minoru Daiki = Solar Kitty-Chan
Neptune Knight/Aisu Kaiou = Roselite Blade
Uranus Knight/Haru Kadoshi = lightsenshi

Villians!
Kasumi (Dark Kingdom) = Roselite Blade
Izumi Arima (Dark Moon) = IkumiAngel

Cast we could use/need!
Sailor Saturn/Hotaru
Sailor Neptune/Michiru
Sailor Uranus/Haruka
Tuxedo Kamen/Mamoru Chibi
Mercury Knight
Mars Knight
Saturn Knight
Pluto Knight ))

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 2:11 pm
((holy crap I am so sorry! I totally blanked about the RPs on here! If it's still possible, can I still be Aisu (Neptune Knight)?))  

Darkness Cake

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 4:17 pm
"It's not like that, it wasn't like I tried any on. We just stopped by this one store and I picked one out for this Saturday." She explained, as she directed her gaze towards the other blonde. She couldn't understand why she seemed so upset. She thought she would be happy for her seeing how she had a new boyfriend, but she seemed to be the complete opposite.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 7:47 pm
Roselite Blade
((holy crap I am so sorry! I totally blanked about the RPs on here! If it's still possible, can I still be Aisu (Neptune Knight)?))

((Sure.))  

lightsenshi

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 6:14 pm
lightsenshi
Roselite Blade

((Sure.))

((*hugs light* Thank you! I cannot believe I was so dumb as to forget this. *beats head on table*))  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff