Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
||Slaves- Robotic. 1x1 RP|| Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

miller4595

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 5:39 pm
Spike glares and just waits,he also waits for yuki to gave any kind of signal.  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 8:15 pm
yuki stepped up some " im afraid that he is with me, get your own food elsewhere " she said trying not to make eye contact

the boy behind yuki walked near spike and yuki stayed back some, " looks skinny, we could finish him off... " he mumbled to the boy next to him, they kept getting closer and lightly scratching him.  

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

miller4595

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 9:18 pm
Spike smirks and as they got closer he slices the one that was near yuki across his chest,it doesn't heal quickly. "Silver,and blessed by a priest. So i suggest you find easier prey." He keeps is calm expression although inside he's wondering how he knew that.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:23 pm
" sounds like a challenge to me, what do you think rena? " said the dark hair boy " of course james, only if gray can keep up " she said exchanging glances with gray, " a little scratch never hurt anyone ".  

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

miller4595

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:55 pm
Spike laughs. "Then if it's a fight you want let gets started and stop talking." He quickly gains some ground away from them so they can't surround him,grays wound still has healed and starts to slowly bleed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:30 pm
rena and james sprinted to him with fangs and claws beared, gray hesitated then followed in behind them.

yuki's sense were filled, she couldnt really tell if anyone else was near or not but she stood her ground keeping an eye out for more of them  

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

miller4595

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:41 pm
Spike smirks and charges at them too,he dives between them to avoid their attacks and he severs their tendons in the back of their thighs leaving the legs that were hit useless.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:52 pm
gray avoided his attack by springing into thee air and then landing on spikes back, he bit down hard into spikes shoulder. the other two fell back onto the ground, rena was hit in her right leg and james had gotten hit in both.

yuki felt a faint new presence, she smelled the air and then looked around only to be blind sided by a new vampire  

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

miller4595

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:00 pm
As gray bites down all he gets is the sound of his fangs hitting metal,spike lifts up enough to turn over and slam down on gray with his back he got enough time and gray loosened his grip enough for spike to get up and head for yukis attacker.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:14 pm
" rena! " james shouted, she turned around and darted to spike tackling him down to the ground.

yuki hit the ground hard, she sat up and looked to see who it was. she was shocked at who it was " r-raven? " she mumbled, it was her old trainer that had taughter her everything " traitor " he hissed grabbing her by the neck and holding her up off the ground.  

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

miller4595

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:24 pm
Spike growls in anger and struggles against rena to turn around and stab her in the gut hoping that would make her lossen her grip enough so he get charging and attack the man that was holding yuki.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:33 pm
yuki scratched at his arm " you left... i-i can do things... on my own... " she managed to get out

gray sat up and looked around, he quickly picked up a handheld size rock and hurled it at spike hitting him in the back of his head, meanwhile rena was helping james get to safety. Raven tightened his grip some " i know about what happened, im not stupid " he said glaring at her  

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

miller4595

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:41 pm
Spike had been knocked out for the moment,by quickly after rena got off of him something strange started to happen,the vampires could only notice because of their enhanced senses,an ungodly amount of bloodlust as spike rises up.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:45 pm
raven turned to look and yuki slashed the side of his face cuasing him to drop her, she quickly backed up and watched spike.  

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

miller4595

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:52 pm
His hands still clenched the blade in spikes left wrist extends to four feet while the other stays at two. "Four enemy vampires detected....extermination approved by R.O.E." He mutters in an almost monotone voice.
(that's right,spike was a vampire exterminating robot for the government. good twist right? oh and i fix some grammer lol.)  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games