Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Fragmented Memories and Eternal Bonds (( full )) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:03 pm

Dais flew with Lilith, keeping up with her speed and making sure she was on the right track to Meracitile. Once they reached the city walls, Dais left Lilith's side and landed, merging into the crowd and once again shifting his wings away. It was back to the library. Dais had an inkling that the assistant head librarian would want him to pick up a book again, just like ten years ago, at Damascus. He'd test his theory when he crashed into the man, and seeing how he had already spoken way more than usual, he probably would not be entertaining the assistant head librarian with arguments.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:26 pm

User ImageKendal Shadowheart
Kendal smiled at her "Don't worry about it and as for Fayte well he's a big boy I'm sure he's fine and if not I'm sure he'd let us know some how" He said. He gave her a small smile trying to cheer her up. He then decided to change the subject "..so hows your life been?" He asked. He wondered how much had changed in the time he had been gone.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:03 pm

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

~Akatan Yanagi~

User Image

~I can see through your lies, your deception...even you my friend.~

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Akatan watched as his teammates and friends got attack by the three men that had appeared. He hadn't attacked in a timely fashion and this annoyed him. "My pay is so getting deducted...arghh..." He runs forward toward Sumiko deciding to help her first. "Looks like things are getting iffy ma'am. Just dropping in to help." Veins leading to his eyes began to bulge and the edges of his corneas darkened resembling an lavender eclipse. Raising up, he calls to the one that attacked Sumiko. "I guess fighting someone your own size just isn't your game huh?"

(Sorry for not responding in a timely fashion. College and classes and college related issues.)
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:04 am

Lunia-Alexis Alexandria Camera

‘I Know Your Somewhere…

User Image

Lunia watched her sword smash onto the ground, he had triggered one of her biggest weaknesses. "You destroyed my weapon..." she said. As she was then stopped by his words, making her step back a bit. Shaking her head violently, "No, i won't let you!" she yelled, looking at her friends all being hurt. She shook her head, "The Forges Heart only answers to the Camera blood line, nobody else!" she added, "So if you really want it..." she paused, stopping. Clenching her fists, "Then you take me too," she added. "Leave my friends alone, just leave my friends out of this..." she let out a tear, "Please.." she added. .

xLulie

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:15 am

(( Just so there's no confusion he just threw your sword, he didn't break it. ))

Fayte looked up as more of their friends arrived to help them out. " Thank god. " He said standing up. Icy mist began to form around his body. Breathing out small ice particles were formed. He released the frozen energy towards the man with the hammer. He hoped with all of their attacks that they would be strong enough to stop them.

With all of the attacks launched each of the mens' fragments began to glow a horrible dark red or purple. They slammed their weapons into the ground as an aura as terrible as the one surrounding Memoria was released. They all had vanished during this ordeal, there was no need to take the Forge's Heart yet, it wasn't going anywhere all Great Fragments were bound to the kingdom that they belonged to if they left then so would the idyllic nature of the kingdoms.

Fayte was suprised by the sight of the aura. It quickly filled the room they were in smothering the people inside. The aura was distorting the walls and furniture that remained in the room, twisted piecs of the walls or the ground began to lift from their places hissing like snakes they would crumble into black powder on the ground. 'What was the point of this? Is this what they wanted all along?' He asked. His head turned to the large hole in the wall that was now spewing out the terrible aura down onto Damascus.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:35 am

User Image

Mai had pushed onwards trailing behind the fight. The wall was back to normal in the palace, and she continued to use her abilities to reconstruct the trail of destruction that was being left behind. It kind of made her mad. These people had no respect for property. The sounds of weapons clatter, yelling and screaming at each other, it was getting louder. Mai moved about more cautiously until she found the people on the scene. She didn't really recognize anyone so she couldn't tell who was good and who was bad. She kept herself hidden behind a wall, watching the battle and trying to assess the situation. It seemed one group was trying to push forward, deeper into the castle. Mai figured they must have been the intruders. So to cut off their route, her eyes went white once again, and the entrances deeper into the caste enclosed in fortified metals. Though, she kept herself completely hidden.

PhilliBilliful

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

-Plywood_Platypus-

Gawker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:07 pm

∫Sumiko watched as their
weapons started to glow when then slabbed them against the
ground."Wha.."before she finished all three of them were gone from sight.
Her eyes widened for a split second before closing as she fell to her
knees, her hands on the ground in front of her to give her some support.
Her breathing was even worse. It was raspy and painful sounding. The
aura that filled the air was sickening. It seep into her skin, poisoning her.
She was so intuited with the wind that one could say that she was one with
it. And because of this the aura they left behind effected her more than it
would for the others. Her strength gave out and she fell flat on the
ground. She had to get out of the room, but the pain that surged threw
her body, paralyzing her. She could not move even if she wished to.∫
——————————————————
◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊

User Image
◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊
——————————————————
[Sumiko Tomoko]

((aww poor Sumiko >] ....i have a question do they still have the glowing marks on them?))
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:15 pm

Omotayo La'Treill

The Mighty Lion

User Image
Omotayo waited for his attack to make contact with the man with the hammer but in the process he looked to Lunia who seemed to be having as much trouble as he himself was having but in her state he was unsure how long she could put up with it but it wasn't very long before she offered herself for the sake of the rest of them and this irritated him even more. The feeling of him being bested on top of feeling he was unable to protect Lunia made him feel as if he was a joke, to be called the General, but from now on he would train that much harder. Putting his attention back on the man with the hammer he noticed him go on the offensive raising his hammer in the air, the three men regrouping and then releasing an ominus aura from their weapons as they were to hit the ground, he didn't know what it was at all but the men used this to escape which then caused Omotayo question what was the reason for this attack if they didn't take Lunia or the Forge Heart. Using the wind he tried to contain it, the wind formed a sphere spinning rapidly and as it continued to spin it grew larger and the purpose of this sphere was to draw in the aura like a vaccum, he didn't know if this aura would be affected by it, or if the aura would effect the rest of the kingdom as it did the room so he tried to keep it from spreading. In the room the aura seemed to be effecting those around him so he used the wind to keep it from reaching him and rushing over to Lunia he then did the same for her but was hoping that the sphere contain the aura like he intended so he could help those around him as well.

Celestin Selone

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:39 pm

User Image

Destiny

Destiny looked at Kendal and smiled. "It's actually been going pretty well" she said. "I'm now able to use purification...an energy that will destroy pure evil or purify it to good" she said. "I understand my ability of Quintessence now" she said. "Being in Vackel has given me a lot of practice. I can communicate with machinery, I can shut it down, or bring inanimate objects to life" she said. "Also the philosphers think my power is the 'force' behind all the elements" she said with a giggle. They had finally reached the old temple as she looked at Kendal, she was now laying on the back of Marlo.

I know my path...
...and I'm prepared to follow it
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:38 pm

╔═════════╗
Hitomi Michiko
╚═════════╝

User Image
‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚

》》》Hitomi looked back at Xalain and nodded"Yes
but were should we look first?"she asked. She turned around and sent out a wave of sound that she could only hear. It would echo not just in the palace but outside it as well. How could she have not noticed that Lilith was gone. Now they had no idea of where she was now.

-calla lily cat-

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:15 pm

(( No not everyone has them for now it's jusst Sumiko and Fayte. ))

The putrid aura swirled from the winds created by Omotayo, however the aura that had slready seeped out of the walls had begun to fall onto the city distorting the city below, the effects weren't as drastic seeing as the aura was contained, only a few mishapen bricks and studs sticking from the walls. Fayte coughed loudly as the aura was cleared. He rose to one knee watching as the purple scar on his chest slowly morphed itself into a mark on the senter of his chest. " What? " He asked looking down at the tattoo like mark. It didn't hurt and for the time being didn't seem to be any real threat so for now he would focus on his friends. " Is everyone alright? No one seriously hurt? " He asked standing up. thoughts raced through his mind, who were those men? What did they want why did they attack now and what was the purpose of their attack if they didn't touch Lunia or the Forge's Heart. He thought for a moment before sighing loudly. " Alright Lunia I think it's time that the Lords and Ladies once again called a Council meeting, these men in black have sent us two messages one 10 years ago and one now, something must be done. "
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:31 pm

Ashford

"Sir Vackel? Um... is there anything I can assist you in?" Ashford asked, hovering over towards Fayte, her expression worried. "Who were those men? Should I alert my father?" She asked, flying in a circle around Fayte. Ashford's father had some extreme power, and he could use it well. And, at some point in the future, Ashford would have to inherit that power - whether she wanted to or not.

Jones

Nefertiri Merytmut

Shady Kitty

10,825 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Charging Power 75
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

PhilliBilliful

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:35 pm

User Image

Mai watched them intently as she took notice of the aura, and all the damage. The damage to the area had to come after. Mai's eyes turned white, and the molecules allowing the aura to exist slowly became sporadic and unstable. Most of the aura had imploded upon itself, disappearing into nothingness. This took...a great deal of energy and by the time she finished with that, Mai was panting heavily. She had one last task, but she couldn't complete it until the people in the room had left, well, perhaps not. Mai took a deep breath and stepped out from behind the wall to the crowd of people, looking about the room to better assess the damage.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:35 pm

User Image
Zalain Valkash

I will portect them even if i must allow my soul to be consumed...i will portect them

"I'm not sure" he said quietly he started to think. "lets go to the last place we saw her then go from there" as him and Hitomi got to the front gates one of Zalain's men appeared before them and informed them that Lilith had been found and was coming quietly to the castle. "well that a good thing right?" he looked over to Hitomi slightly puzzled at the fact Lilith seems to have just come quietly. He turned back to his subordinate "inform Tamriale to meet me in my office in an hour, he will know what for" after hearing that order the man nodded his head "yes captain" he stated before vanishing. "well thats a bit of a relief" he said with a slight chuckle. looking back up to the eternally dark skies "I need to get away for a bit, thats part of the reason i have been training these men so hard lately, I am going to take a trip to Celarius and clear my head it might do me some good to just get away from here for a little bit" he looked back down and smiled at Hitomi "so i will leave Tamriale in charge while i am away" he said calmly still waring a soft face.

Zypher_Caim

Aged Guildsman

-Plywood_Platypus-

Gawker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:41 pm

∫Sumiko relaxed her body when
the aura was all sucked up by Omotayo. She stood up and looked around her.
On the floor around her feet were the small knife blades that made up her
fragment."Good none are broken."she said to herself and the blades lifted and
swirled around her hand. They glowed and it looked like they disappeared, but
instead they came together and formed the long crystal ring that was on her
figure. She looked over at Fayte when he asked if everyone was alright."Yeah I'm
okay right now."she spoke after finally evening out her breathing. She saw the
tattoo like mark that formed on the center of his chest. She looked down at the
torn hole in her shirt where she had gotten stabbed. She could no longer see
the wound's glow and so she lifted her shirt slightly. Sure enough, where the
wound was, there was now a mark just like Fayte's."Hm well maybe I can learn
something from this mark."
she thought and then looked back at Fayte when
he talked about having a council meeting."Yes considering our situation it
would be wise to have a meeting of the Lords and Ladies."she agreed.∫
——————————————————
◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊

User Image
◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊
——————————————————
[Sumiko Tomoko]

((I was refering to those two when I said they))
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games