Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Dead Space: USG Grozni-Grad (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:19 am
Roland gave a groan, slumping over.
"I'm not paid enough to do this..." he sighed, walking down the hall.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:56 pm
Ten followed close behind him.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:27 pm
At the end of the hallway, Alik could be seen standing off in a corner. She was fine (ignoring her neck and back wounds from the Slasher attack), however, she was busy having an engaging conversation with a disembodied torso as the part were an actual human being...

"Вещи были очень сумасшедшими в последнее время. Иностранцы нападают на судно, и каждый мертв." She said to the torso, slowly sliding down so she was in a sitting position in front of it.
"Мы имеем Ад, Повторно утверждают на борту теперь, и он сказал, что он поможет нам. Мы пойдем домой скоро, Кэйти. Я обещаю."

((Вещи были очень сумасшедшими в последнее время. Иностранцы нападают на судно, и каждый мертв.: Things were very mad recently. Foreigners (Aliens) attack(ed) a (the) vessel, and everyone is dead.; Мы имеем Ад, Повторно утверждают на борту теперь, и он сказал, что он поможет нам. Мы пойдем домой скоро, Кэйти. Я обещаю.: We have the Hell, Repeatedly approve (a Hell Reaver) onboard now, and it has told, that it will help us. We shall go home soon, Кэйти (Katie). I promise.))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:38 pm
Roland merely watched, crossing his arms.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:31 pm
"That's not weird at all..." Ten whispered.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:15 pm
"I'm just going to treat this like she's sleepwalking." Roland replied.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:09 pm
"Как Вы избегали смерти, Кэйти?" Alik continued to speak with the torso, tilting her head. "Я видел ваше тело. Это было сокращено в половине."

A pause.

"... Кэйти, Вы говорите ерунду."

((Как Вы избегали смерти, Кэйти?: How (did) you avoided death, Кэйти? (Katie?); Я видел ваше тело. Это было сокращено в половине.: I saw your body. It has been (cut) reduced in half.; ... Кэйти, Вы говорите ерунду.: ... (Katie,) Кэйти, you speak nonsense.))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:19 pm
".....No...No...She's delving in dementia now..." Roland said, staring at her.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:47 pm
"Остановитесь!" Alik suddenly barked, glaring at the torso.
"Остановите и ответьте на вопрос, Кэйти!"

((Остановитесь!: Stop!; Остановите и ответьте на вопрос, Кэйти!: Stop and answer (the) a question, Кэйти! (Katie!)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:00 pm
"...Katie?"  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:11 pm
"Dementia?" Ten asked confused. "Why would she be going insane? I know everything on this ship besides us is dead or worse but now there's no reason for it."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:36 pm
Frustrated, Alik then began to shout out profanities and threats at the torso in Russian, even punching it hard enough in the center to cause it to break into smaller pieces.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:38 pm
"...It might have something to do with the alien things..."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:56 pm
Ten nodded. "Does that mean you and I could be experiencing similar trauma in the future?"  

cptflint

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:06 pm
"Ehh, I'm already insane..."  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games