Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
The Demon's Passage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadowing Death

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:30 pm
Massasooni raises an eyebrow with a small smile. "You... want me to 'knock you up'?" He asks before shrugging. "The idea of a small... little guy... with part of me and part of you in 'em... sounds right." He then shrugs again. "Of course, unless that's where it shifted to a nightmare for you."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:42 pm
Luna laughs at him"We will let nature take it course on that"She smiles then looks into his eyes"There was a slight change at the end of my dreams....we were happy until angels attacked and tried to kill our children....A friend of mine who is a half breed was standing against them as well as a man that is jaded..an angel without wings...He fought against the angels to keep our children safe"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:15 pm
Massasooni nods slightly, but then looks down. "Hm... yes... those two I kept trying to kill..." He then sighs. "Welp... we wouldn't want that abrupt ending to happen."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:46 pm
Luna laughs"I agree"She nuzzles him then gets up"I am hungry"She didn't mind walking around unclothed. She walks to the door"Want anything to eat?"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:11 pm
Massasooni blinks a bit before shrugging. "Uh... ye--... hm..." He was distracted some that the fact that she was still naked. "Yeah?..."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:03 pm
She looks at him with a lifted brow. Luna smiles"Alright"She walks out of the room towards the kitchen. She hums a lovely tune.  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:03 pm
Massasooni looks down and sighs, shaking his head. "Why did I do that?..." He asks himself in thought before sliding his feet off the bed. He stands up, not bothering to put clothing back on, and walks to the bathroom where he turns on the sink faucet lightly to let it drizzle. He cups his hands under it and splashes a bit of water in his face to cool down his face, for it felt too warm. He sighs before turning off the faucet. "... Eh... too attracted?... there such a thing?..." He asks himself in thought as he dries his face with a small towel and walks back into the bedroom to sit on the bed again. He looks around the room, still a bit tired from awakening from a nap. He scans the room with his eyes, trying to find something to pop out and possibly distract him a bit.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:33 pm
On one wall was a strange painting.It was of a demon realm but the demons were angels not demons.

Luna hums as she cooks them food.  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:50 am
Massasooni finally catches a glimpse at the painting. He tilts his head some before walking over to it, though he refused to touch it. He scratches the back of his head. "What is this?... why... why would this be in this house?... someone had a taste for this kind of art?... and what's even going on in the pictures... I thought that angels basically burst into flames in a demon's realm, for they're unwanted guests... but it's like they think they live there..." He thought as he moves a hand to his chin, looking at the painting with a tilted head still. He crosses his arms finally, giving up on his own questions to just look at the painting a bit more.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:08 am
In the far conor of the page was a signature...Luna signature. The closer he got there was more details to it. The angels were chained in away to heal and smirking faces of demons were reflexed in the angels eyes. As well their wings looked to be multing and catching on fire.  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:50 pm
Massasooni rubs his chin some. "Ah... I see... they are 'melting'." He thought before crossing his arms again. "... She made this painting?... it's a nice picture... at least I know now that she preferred the demons even before becoming a demon."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:24 pm
Ira smiled back, "Tea?" she asked  

LEUT_Red_Wolf

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:44 pm
Luna walks back into the room with a tray of food and wine.She saw him looking at the painting.She smiles"Demon delight"She said as she places the tray on a stand in the room. She hasn't seen that painting in a long time.She painted it as a child after dreaming of it.

"Sure my love"Jaded smiles.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:27 pm
"Mint?" She asked as she got out of bed and put of her robe.  

LEUT_Red_Wolf

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:25 pm
He nods"Please"  
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games