Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Iwa Training Grounds (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:33 pm
~Kamizuki Kage~

Kamizuki approached the white haired clone. He pulled out a scroll and began to twirl it in his hand. "Hey mister," he said as he walked over to him.

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:34 pm
The clone jumpped to his feet drawing a kunai."What is it Kid."  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:44 pm
~Kamizuki Kage~

Kamizuki rolled his eyes. He did not want to fight the man. He merely wanted to see if he could teach him anything. "Relax. I'm not here to fight. I'm a Iwagakure-nin, just like you," the boy said motioning to the headband strapped to his left bicep. "I was curious if you'd be able to teach me anything before these next Chuunin Exams. I particularly want to learn a few techniques from this scroll," he said as he tossed him the scroll. "It's a scroll of Aburame Clan techniques."

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:11 pm
The Kai clone caught the scroll and looked over it before he took out a blank scroll and copied the scroll Kamizuki gave him before throwing back the original."Ok then learn them.."

((You can learn then now ha))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:55 pm
~Kamizuki Kage~

Kamizuki smiled. He quickly opened the scroll and began to read. He was going to go straight down the list of jutsu, learning every single one.{{1/3}}

Kami spread out his arms. Bugs began to pour down his arms. They quickly began to swarm in front of him.{{2/3}}

The bugs began to form a shaped of a human. Quickly that shape began to take on realistic features. Soon the bugs had turned into a clone of Kami.{{3/3}}

Kamizuki began to study the next technique on the scroll. It seemed like the technique would be quite useful in battle. Kami stood a prepared to create for the technique.{{1/3}}

Kami began to make several handseals. He then held out his arms in front of himself. Bugs began to fly from his arms and swarm around a tree.{{2/3}}

The bugs quickly created a dome. The dome's original purpose was to suck the chakra from a target. Since this target was a tree it served no purpose.{{3/3}}

Kamizuki then moved onto the next technique. This technique seemed like it would come in handy for it allowed him to protect himself. Kamizuki made the needed handseals.{{1/3}}

Once again bugs began to crawl from his body. They began to make their way into the air. The bugs slowly began to form a vortex like wall around Kamizuki.{{2/3}}

The bugs then began to pick up speed. The zipped around Kami very quickly, creating a vortex of bugs around him. Kamizuki held out his hands and the bugs quickly came to him.{{3/3}}

Kamizuki picked up the scroll. He began to read on another technique. This technique seemed passive, yet useful. He put down the scroll and began.{{1/3}}

Kamizuki knelt down and placed his hand upon the ground. He began to focused on spreading his chakra from his fingers. Slowly his chakra began to escape his hand.{{2/3}}

Kami then began to manipulate the chakra to form a web. Soon bugs quickly came to his aid. He was pleased for he had gained more bugs for his army.{{3/3}}

Kamizuki picked up the scroll once again. He began to read on the next technique. This technique seemed to be a little trickier than the others.{{1/6}}

First Kamizuki had to understand the technique. He read to learn that this technique used the kikaichuu as shields against weaponry. Not only did it protect against weaponry but it also protected against Taijutsu up to Chuunin level.{{2/6}}

It would seem that this technique also had some flaws. The technique did not do well against Katon and Raiton techniques. Kami did not like this. {{3/6}}

Kami proceeded with the technique. He simply stood there. He tried to get the bugs to cover his body and he couldn't. He simply rolled his eyes before trying the technique again.{{4/6}}

Kamizuki began to force the bugs to cover his body. They quickly scattered all throughout his body, completely covering him. Kamizuki was now completely covered in black bugs.{{5/6}}

He began to move around. It didn't not feel odd at all. He smirked, happy to have learned the technique. The bugs then retreated back into his skin.{{6/6}}

Kamizuki lifted up the scroll and began to read on the next technique. His eyes quickly read over it's description. He smirked at the mere power this technique held.{{1/3}}

Kamizuki held out his arm. Bugs began to run down to his hand. Slowly his fist began to seem bigger and bigger until it was roughly two feet by two feet.{{2/3}}

Kamizuki swung his hand as if to punch something. The mass of bugs were heavy but they shot out quite aways. Kamizuki smiled as the bugs began to retreat into his body. He turned to the clone of Kai. "Thank you sir."

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:03 pm
The clone grinned."Sure, do you need anything else."  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:50 pm
User Image

~Kamizuki Kage~

Kamizuki ponder on his thoughts for a bit before answering. "Is it possible for you to teach me Kage Bunshin no Jutsu?"

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:18 pm
Shane Uchiha Raiken
User Image
User Image
►Shane noticed the boy, and walked over to him, ''Hey, Kami.'' He said, and looked around a bit, checking for Velox, then gave him a kiss on the cheek.◄

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:28 pm
User Image

~Kamizuki Kage~

"Hello there, Shane," Kamizuki said. He was back to his usual self. He didn't not want to show any emotion for showing emotion showed weakness and he did not want to seem weak in front of his higher-ups. Though the feeling of Shane's warm lips upon his cheek was quite comforting.

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:30 pm
Shane Uchiha Raiken
User Image
User Image
►Shane smiled at Kamizuki, ''How have you been today? Quite great after yesterday, I'm guessing?'' He said, with a devious smirk.◄

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:37 pm
User Image

~Kamizuki Kage~

Kamizuki glared at Shane. He was somewhat tempted to draw Kami no Yaiba. "I have no idea what you're talking about," he said with a cold tone. Kami's demeanor had completely change within the short amount of time he'd been away from Shane.

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:40 pm
Shane Uchiha Raiken
User Image
User Image
►Shane smirked, 'So, he's going to play it like that, is he?' He thought to himself, and then spoke, ''Riiight. So, anyways, seeing as how I can't relieve my 'tension' otherwise, would you like to spar?'' Shane asked, with a smile.◄

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:52 pm
User Image

~Kamizuki Kage~

Kamizuki smiled deviously. "I gladly would," he said as he took a few steps back from Shane. Instead of drawing Kami no Yaiba Kamizuki drew a kunai with his left hand. "Your move," he said with a smile as he ran his right hand through his shiny, slick, black hair.

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:55 pm
Shane Uchiha Raiken
User Image
User Image
►Shane sighed, and drew Proteizone, ''What? Not going to use that sword?'' He asked, and then looked at his blade, 'I haven't used you in a while, my friend.' He thought, and then turned on his sharingan, and leaped over to Kami, then beginning to swing.
[1/20 tomoe 2] ◄

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Naruto Eternity

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:00 pm
Hey Shane, if it is an Implant, you have to keep it covered like Kakashi. and it is active once you move the headband away from the eye.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games