Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 4:41 pm
---  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:18 am
"More rats coming out like rats out of a...nest of rats!! Hrm...could have said that better, no matter, TAKE 'EM ALL."

The simple beast uprooted picked up the nearest heavy objects in both hands and flung them. A large rusted metal mail deposit box flew towards Ventabre, while a long segment of short chain link fence twisted through the air towards Sano.

Meanwhile, Malem got up, brushing aside the broken planks of wood, and clutching her shoulder. It wasn't broken, but it really hurt. And she saw the reason why, there was a three inch long splinter of wood lodged deep inside. She pulled it out, wincing.

"Now, now, you should have stayed down. Though I do relish the idea of putting these puppies to good use...like this!"

He slammed his fists against the ground, and the ground in front ripples in a wave which grew higher and higher, tossing sod and rocks in all directions, expanding like an acute cone.

Malem quickly rolled out of the way, and the earthwave crested, spraying the inside of the house with several large sized rocks which shattered the furniture inside, and created holes in the wall.

Malem then runs up to Adrius and then fires off a barrage of punches, her fists slowly glowing with blue energy, but Adrius' gauntlets match the blue glow and the two seem to repel eachother.

Then there's a sickening crack as Malem deals a blow to one of Adrius' floating ribs.

Adrius grunts in pain as the bone travels from the blow, and nestles itself right next to his liver.

Malem unwisely drops her guard for a second, and is dealt an uppercut to her shoulder, sending her flying a good thirty feet into the air.  

Kokuwagata

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 12:16 pm
---  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 1:25 pm
The moment she saw his eyes she was taken back by how beautiful they were. She stared at him for a couple moments then walked deeper into the room, setting the Poison down on the floor and then kneeling in front of Vincent. A small look of pain crossed her face as she watched him, nearly feeling the loneliness surrounding the demon. She couldn't bear for those around her to not be happy.

"You don't need to feel like this when there are others to help you through it. Alex will come around again, but for now, you have the rest of us." she said softly. She carefully took the mask from his hands, in the first instant feeling the magic and numerous spells that filled the mask. She wondered what they are really for, but mentally shook her head, this was no time to wonder when there was someone in need. Carefully setting it aside, near Poison in case something happened and it needed to protect them, she took Vincent's hands in hers, squeezing them slightly. She kept her gaze on his face, knowing he needed comfort more than anything and that she could try to give him what he needed.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Dragon_Rider101

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 1:38 pm
Sano first reaction was to dodge the rusted fence. His next one was to get in a position where the homunculus could not hit him and turned to face the man named Adrius.

"You made two mistakes just now. Your first mistake was treating me like a kid. Your second was sending your drone to attack me. Now I'm pissed. Not that I was gonna let you kill her anyways. But that's besides the point. Now, if by the time I count to 5 and you don't turn to leave, I'ma have to kick your a** and send ya home in a box. Got it? Comprende ya big dumbass? I hope so...1......2......3........4......."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 1:47 pm
Vincent heard the battle going on outside, but he was in no mood to fight. Right now he was focused on Calys touch and how his hands felt in hers. He looked like he was about to cry in that moment. However what he did next even surprised him. He took back his hands from Calys. He leaned towards her and wrapped his arms around her shoulders. He pulled her close and hugged her, his wings that still were out wrapped around Caly as well. Vincent rested his head on Calys shoulder and closed his eyes.
"Thankyou." He said gently to her.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:05 pm
((AWWWWWWW.....I'm such a sucker...that's so sweet........and cute.....))

She ignored the battle as much as she could and hoped that no one would get seriously hurt. But she was a little surprised when he took his hands back and then leaned in to hug her. She could do nothing more than relax into him, wrapping her arms around his middle under his wings adn return the hug. She cuoldn't help but notice that with his wings wrapped around her, she felt safe and warm, even with them belonging to a demon, she still felt safe within his embrace. Her chin now rested on his shoulder as she leaned into him, trying to give him all the comfort he wanted and needed. "Always," she whispered.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:39 am
Adiemus came out of the room that he was last known to be in. His hair was all white and smoke was all over his clothes, and he couldnt help but cough cough cough. It had looked as thou he had had a run in with that terrorist bomb but no explosen of any sort went off, and why had he been gone for so long?

It turns out that after the false alarm for fire he had gone back into the room titled 'Manager's Room' and sat down on a old dusty sofa and soon fell asleep there only to wake up.......

"This is weird." He couldnt help himself from saying out loud as his eyes darted around this world he had woke up into. It wasnt what he had remember to be the world before falling asleep on that old couch. It was totally different, the only thing the same was the couch, which was floating in mid air up above him. "Very weird--" He said but was cut off by singing...

Three creatures all dressed up differently were hopping over towards him, arm on arm like a brotherhold and singing a familar old song. "Weeeereee off to seeee the wizard, the wond--" But they soon caught site of Adiemus and looked stucken with fear. The leader of the group, a bunny dressed in a tin suit, walked bravely forward and pointed at Adiemus, his fringer shaking from his fear. "You...we, we havent had your type around here in a while.."

"My type?"

They gasped, thinking that maybe i wouldnt be able to talk or something. "Ye-yes, your type. Heartless, emotionless, and cold." The rabbit said, squeking after each type mentioned. Adiemus gave them a look which made the tin man back up to his brothers. "He must be cured!" The one dressed as the scarecrow shouted out.

"I dont need--"

But the scarecrow threw his nose at Adiemus head, making him fall backwards and become knocked out. "Great job scarecrow! Now lets take him to the wizard, lion, get the rope!"

vineco

4,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kokuwagata

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:13 am
"Haha!" He laughs and cockily flips aside his blonde hair, "I was trained in the Niebel Military, the finest military in the world, and then I was trained as part of the Human Nationalist Rebellion under the finest generals. And I have this. You backwater kids know what this is?"

He points to his gauntlets with a sneer

"This is a Spirit Gauntlet. It's powered by the will-less souls of minor demons, 4000 of them, we incinerate their useless corporeal bodies, and then use the raw spiritual energy to power magickal engines which multiply my strength and shield my hands from any sort of energy. And also this dumb brute here?"

The brutish beast crackles with electricity.

"It's a homunculus, it's a lesser demon, mutated and grafted to armor, with it's soul removed. It has no will of it's own, and yet because of it's magickal body, it still can cast magic."

He flicks his hair out of his face again, "Unless you can boast the same power, I don't think I have anything to-"

Malem does a backflip, and runs down the side of the building, and then uses the speed gained from this totally awesome trick (^^) to deal Adrius a sliding kick and send him flying into the street. Her eyes were glowing blue with rage.

Adrius gets back up, "Now that wasn't polite...still, 'sending me home in a box', hahahahHAHAHAHA!!"

Despite being injured, his ego seemed completely ubruised.

"Alright, they're not running away, KILL THEM ALL, KILL ANYONE YOU FIND!!"

He manages another grin despite being quite dirty now.

The homunculus plucks a lamp post out of the street, and after charging it with electricity, flings it at Ventarbre before blinding charging at Sano, covered with blue arcs of electricity.

Getting up, Malem turns her head, "This guy is Adrius. He's a small part of the reason humans were expelled from my home country, and he's part of the reason why I didn't stay in the neighboring countries welcoming the human refugees."

"He's part of, as he said, the Human Nationalist Resistance, a group which seeks to topple the reigning empire of Niebel, and replace it with a human run military dictatorship...they tried to assassinate the emperor when he woke from a coma. I should have said something sooner, but I am not just a former member of that military, but was the highest ranked shaman, and I am the only officer which complied with the relocation of humans, and some see me as a traitor to the military, while others want to forcibly or otherwise make me join the resistance..."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:27 am
Adiemus awoke in this strange world, rocking back in forth in a montion that said that he was tied up and dangling above the air while moving. He could hear those rabbits singing there 'off to see the wizard song' and apparently they were carrying him.
"Ah, he is awake. Were taking you to see the wizard, so you can be cured." The loin braved saying, most likely because Adiemus couldnt do anything in the shape that he was right now. "Dont worry, it wont be long till you are a happy nice person, like us!" The rabbit said with a cheerful grin. They apparently thought that knocking someone out and tieing them up agaisnt there wasnt something heartless or cruel to do.

Adiemus looked down at the yellow brick road that amazingly, they were walking apon to get to this wizard. And he also saw something else, that made him roll his eyes. There was another rabbit coming there way, more bunny than rabbit. He was dressed like he was important and shouting "IM LATE, IM BLOODY LATE!" at the top of his lungs. The three rabbits stop and waved.

"Hello Uncle" They all siad to the late bunny. "Late again?"

"But of course, she has me in all sorts of places, making me never there when i should be. That queen of this land, HAH!" The bunny said and started to walk on again. "Oh and dont worry, the wizard will cure you!" He shouted to Adiemus who about now was epecting a cat who smokes to come out of no where or a giant to come down some bean stock.

vineco

4,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Dragon_Rider101

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:56 pm
"Ah s**t. This doesn't look good." Sano runs as far as he could out of the path of the homunculus, while drawing his sword, Frostbite at the same time. His eyes now had a fiery glare to them. He looked at Adrius with disgust.
"I quite frankly don't give a damn what position or rank you are. To me, your dirty scum that I find on the bottom of my shoe. Therefore, I treat you like the stuff on the bottom of my shoe. Like s**t."
Sano charged at Adrius holding Frostbite in a Zero Wolf Gattotsu style(too much Rurouni Kenshin XD).  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 5:15 pm
By this time Adiemus was starting to wonder if he would be turned into a rabbit himself. If that was what there cure would be to everything.
They started to follow the yellow road again, upward a hill, through a forest, and into the dangerous swamps. All the time, Adiemus being tied to a log and carried with them, all the time they were singing that annoying song.

But after the swamp they came to a hault, either to wait for the lava eruption to happen or to let the dragon fly by them unoticed, whatever it was, they were used to the order of how it happen. Now there singing wasnt Adiemus greatist fear for something to kill him, now it was the valcano, the dragons, and that dark and spooky castle floating just above the lava.

vineco

4,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 6:04 pm
---  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 9:14 pm
The homunculus screamed in pain as the lamp post lodged itself deep in it's body. The arcs of electricity danced over the lamp post sodering the lamp post into the creature, causing it another moment of pain. Then the creature became curiously calm and silent, except for it's heavy breathing.

It let out a furious roar and and a long blade of ice jutted out of it's palm, and it wildly swung it's arm backwards, and followed up bringing it's arm over and down with a crude blunt protrusion of ice.

Meanwhile, Adrius quickly with military precision honed by practice brought his gauntlets together and a large blue lens crackling with white energy formed. The tip of the blade meets heavy resistance, slowly cutting through the energy. Adrius clenches his teeth and the blade stops, as the energy shield thickens. Then he stops.

Malem then rushes and stands behind Adrius in a fighting stance.

Adrius, "Two on one...this should be interesting..."

He extends his arms one palm to the front, towards Sano, and one arm behind him towards Malem, slightly bends his knees, spreads them 45 degrees apart and raises his face.

He gestures with both hands for them to come at him. "Let's start this proper, shall we?" He grins.

((To make things interesting, both the Homunculus and Adrius have a hidden HP value, as well as some stats to determine how the events of battle turn out for the bad guys, based on Warhammer 40K rules ^^))  

Kokuwagata

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 9:56 pm
((lol i know ^^ KAWAII ^^))

Vincent stayed embraced with Caly for sometime, ignoring everything around him. After awhile he released Caly from his grasp and crouched back on his feet. His wings slipped back behind him, however they failed to dissapear yet, his tail gently swished side to side. He smiled gently to her and ran a hand through his untamed sapphire hair. He was surprised, he had, had his mask off for sometime, yet his darker side hadnt taken him over yet. This was also the longest his wings and tail had been visiable to anyone since the mask was forced onto his face.
"Sorry i normally dont hug people but, i needed that. Thankyou Caly, alot of the time i forget what its like to touch someone."

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games