Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Graveyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:16 pm
Mio kissed him for a few more seconds then pulled away a bit, she smiled a bit towards him. Mio moved his bangs away from his face then leaned back in. Her lips lightly pressed against his, her kiss slowly gaining more passion to it as the seconds passed.

('Jun blushed instead of usually pulling away' You say that as if he has been kissed a dozen times lol XD )  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:42 pm
Jun pulled out of the kiss but didn't let go of her, "Sorry I have to stop.. Otherwise I may try something that you'll sister will kill me for." he said softly running his fingers through her long hair.

(lol maybe he has o 3- dun dun duuuun you may never know~)  

iiRenPie

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:55 pm
Mio blushed a bit "What do you me- OH!!!" she blushed even more when she relised what he meant. She smirked a bit "She wouldnt know if I didnt tell her" she said serious then started laughing a bit "She would know that something happened if we did anything" she laughed a bit and put a hand on his cheek rubbing it lightly, it gave her an excuse to look up at him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:21 am
Jun grinned pressing his forehead against hers, "Your family would have my head on a stick if we did anything, admittedly you're dad scares the crap outta me." he teased kissing her nose.  

iiRenPie

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:30 am
"Why does he scare you?" she mumbled "I love daddy, he's really nice." she giggled then kissed his nose back. Mio's hand found it's way over towards Jun, taking it lightly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:49 am
"I know you do... But really? Who wouldn't be afraid of the lord of death? I'm not fearless like Hana ready to stand up to your dad." he held onto Mio's hand tightening a bit.  

iiRenPie

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:02 am
"Daddy wont hurt you since your one of my friends. So just calm down a bit." she smirked then ran her finger's through his hair, she leaned forward kissing him lightly. She put her hand over his making it like a sandwhich. "You donlt have to worry." she smiled.

(hey im gonna go ahead to bed since my internet wen dumb. im using my phone right now :T so see ya later buddy :] )  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:09 am
Jun nodded and kissed her softly. "Fine I won't, but am I still considered just a friend after all these lovely kisses?" he asked smirking.

(night see ya later ^ ^)  

iiRenPie

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:56 pm
Mio laughed "It's not like either one of us has asked" she stuck her tongue out playfully and held his hand lightly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:22 pm
(bump)  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

iiRenPie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:00 pm
Jun sighed and looked away his face reddening "Wou-would you be my girlfriend...?" he mumbled.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:20 pm
Mio blushed a bit, a little surprised that he had really asked her. She had expected him to just turn away and be all serious. Mio giggled a bit then ran her fingers through his hair, moving it away from his eyes so he could see her clearly. She leaned in, her lips centimeters away from his. "Of course" she said quietly, her lips brushing against his when she spoke.  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

iiRenPie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:47 pm
Jun leaned down and kissed her yet again but began to speak without pulling away much. "Good, I was afraid I'd have to beg. That would ruin my bad boy reputation." he teased.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:54 pm
Mio started laughing a bit, she tried to stop but she just couldn't. "You just don't seem like the bad boy kind of guy. Your too nice." she grinned and kissed him once more. "My sister is more of a bad boy then you seem, and she's a girl." she kissed his nose lightly teasing him.  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

iiRenPie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:02 pm
"Oh. Oh. I see how it is! Hurtfuuuuul~ Back at my old school I was quite the bad a**. How many boyfriends do you have that can kick a demons butt? Huh? Ignore the fact that she's a girl who's tinier than me." he kidded grinning widely.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games