Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:32 pm
he reached into his pocket and pulled out the pendant that Kino gave him "this works Kino. i wish i could repay you" he looked at katiana "i could fix that." he snapped his fingers and a dummy appeared out of nowhere "have at it"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:32 pm
*he smiled and held her close* " i-i love y-you" he said, embarrassed to say it infront of his sisters. *katiana laughs and walks to another table, Kino and tomoyokai look at eachother and giggle, The sisters are all happy knowing that there big brother confessed his love.*  

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:34 pm
jewqel looked up her eyes wide "b-b-but im marked as a outcast unloved uncared for and orphaned with no one to go to" jewel said looking at her scar as tears ran down her face as memories came rusing back to her form her grandmother  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:36 pm
*kino looks at nikolai and smiles* " that pendant is also my life source, so please keep it safe." *katiana looks at the dummy and smiles, but has a hint of sadness on her face* *she destroysd the dummy in one blow by the fierce claw that came from her hand, all her power in one blow shook the cafe.* "oops... i guess i was alittle too mad" She said blushing.  

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:39 pm
jewel looked at yujiku and whispered for the first time in her life "i-i l-lo-lov-love y-yo-you" she whispered stuttering and wincing from the memories  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:40 pm
" your a jewel to me, just like your name, your not any of those things anymore because your the light i needed in my life to guide me through this darkness, your the reason im living". he says *he kisses her cheek* " your beautiful, with the scar and without, so please my princess, do not shed those tears that the memorys of pain cause you, i love you." he says holding her chin in his hand.  

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:40 pm
he snapped again and another dummy appeared "i said have at it" he said with a smile. he looked at Kino and smiled "promise. no harm will befall it" he said putting it in his pocket  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:42 pm
jewel blinked and her tears vanished her scar fadded completly and her eyes turned back to their vibrant purple they had been at birth meaning her grandmother had giving up "you saved me from my grandmother" jewel whispered smiling her eyes so bright it was almost unreal  

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:47 pm
* yujiku looks dazed* " your more beautiful then i thought" he says. *katiana defeats the dummy in one blow again, she gets tired and sits down, rests her eyes, and she crys softly* * kino looks at her and hugs her.." i know sister, i know" kino says. *kino looks at nikolai and blushes* " we never.. got to finish our d-date...."kino says.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:50 pm
jewel using her forfinger moved hair out of yujiku`s eyes and smiling " i wouldent you but i am shure that you have always gotten compliments on your looks' jewel said blushing closing her eyes sofly ecoming self consious  

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:55 pm
" i have, but ive always dismissed the girls, ive never fallen in love with a girl at first sight as i did when i met you, You are too beautiful for compliments. i shall forever be by your side.. my princess." He smiles looking into her eyes. *his eyes change from red to blue, his natural highlighted hair changes from red to blue also.*(yujiku)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:57 pm
"well then, how SHOULD we finish it?" he said cockily  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:59 pm
jewel looopened her eeys and smiled at yujiku pulling her face closer kissing his lips softly letting her mind flow into his and wrapping her arms around him smiling softly as her hair turned from white to light blond and her clothes turned from black to white
(i gotta go)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:00 pm
User Image

BOB

Bob tossed a gun to Katiana. "Shoot me. I dare you." That was the KGB talking, they were told 'don't be captured alive'.  

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:02 pm
"thats what i like to hear Bob! never be captured alive!" he said as if reading his mind  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games