Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Wolf's Den {CLOSED; DO NOT POST} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:10 am
Eyea nodded. "Maybe your right...for now lets rest. You should head back to your den...there is something i need to comfirm with the other owls." With that he took off.

Leren had made it to the bear cave quickly and looked around. Everything seemed so familier to him. "I wonder if Gar'ralth remembers me..." He said to himself. He walked into the anti-chamber where Bakher, kaishin, Gar'ralth, and Larka were. "Oh so they are here." He walked up behind the wolves and looked straight at Gar'ralth.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:27 pm
bump  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:35 pm
(I'm gonna wait for Dark to reply before I kick things off. I'm kinda curious to see Larka's reaction)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:55 pm
(same here.)  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:13 pm
{Knux, never bump this thread. It doesn't need bumping. :/ And could you cool it with Leren? If he's a Loner, that immediately puts him under the "new to town" category. Unless he has a history, which you did not include. Kaishin, Larka, and Bakher have it covered. Why not help out Akumu? He was just sorta left there. Include him in the RP. Just leave us to our part.}

Larka's shock kept an icy-cold grip on her through the insults the Bear Leader lashed out. She smiled slightly at Kaishin's comeback, but still she shivered with fear. It wasn't until the Alpha Bear announced his challenge that her limbs finally warmed up and she had the strength to move forward.

The she-Wolf, suddenly filled with bravery, stepped in front of her Alpha and slowly shook her head. "You should not do this, Kaishin. This is not your fight." She ducked her head in submission and whispered, "You cannot take on the Bear. He is too strong."

She lifted her head and her tail high and turned towards the five Bears. She narrowed her eyes in a glare at the Leader of them all and howled, "As Alpha Female of this Pack, I will take the challenge!"

She turned back and winked at Kai, "Temporary Alpha Female, of course."

{I sure hope that's okay... >,>}  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:51 pm
(Sorry but Kai hasn't done much, plus I came up with some cool feral magicks I wanna try out (Edited to include part of the fight too))

Kaishin stepped out in front of Larka and shook his head. "Sorry Larka but as Alpha Male, I need to do this". He looked over at the huge brown bear that stepped foward, It was easily 8 feet tall. "Besides... It wouldn't be right to see you get hurt because of something like this".

Kaishin walked into the arena. He hadn't had a fight like this since he became Alpha. He was hoping he hadn't become rusty.

Gar'ralth looked at Kaishin, satisfied with his determination. "In this match, the first to yield will lose". He noticed the owl standing behind the she-wolf and Gryphon but said nothing. "Feral Magicks will be allowed, but no human magicks" he continued, looking at Kaishin for the last part. "Let this match commence!"

Kaishin began to focus his energies. Using Feral Magicks didn't hurt him like his other powers, but he still didn't like to use them often. It scared away potential mates... not that that mattered now. His growling began to get louder as his body seemed to get a little biggeras his muscle structure increased. The fur down his back began to grow longer, like a mowhawk that ran from his head down to his tail. His front canines grew longer until he looked like a saber-tooth and his eyes changed from ocean blue to a pale moon silver. His calws also grew slightly longer and a lot sharper...

"Alright then!" His voice much more deeper and throaty now "Let do this!"
He rushed the bear with incredible speed, fangs bared, as he tried to take him down with one good hit. The only thing that saved the bear was its unnaturally fast reflexes as Kaishins' throat strike was blocked by the bears arm. Only Kai's saber fangs were long enough to penetrate the thick fur of the bears arm but couldn't do much damage.
The bear flung his paw around and tossed Kai across the arena. Kai tumbled as he landed but remained mostly undamaged. He must be using Feralism to augment his speed and physical strength. Kai thought to himself, thsi wouldn't be an easy fight.

Kai rushed at the bear again. As the bear tried to counter, Kai suddenly dropped and slid between the bears legs as he rose to slam the wolf. Quickly changing directions, Kai jumped at the bear from behind and locked his jaws on the back of the bears neck. As he did however, his teeth connected with something very hard. It was then he noticed that the bear was wearing a metal collar to protect his neck from attack.

The bear struck him again, and again sent him flying across the arena, landing near Larka and Bakher. This time however, Kai felt a rib or two crack from the impact, but due to restrictions, he would have to wait till after the battle to heal.
He turned and looked at his friends. "Got any ideas?" he said with a slight cough and a laugh  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:20 pm
Leren watched as the match began. He didn't want to interfere so he walked out of the cave into the night air.

(Edit)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:23 pm
{Check back in the posts? It wasn't that far back.}  

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:38 pm
Back at the Den Marco was keeping an eye on the battle. Using one of his ability, Reaper had made a disc of air and magic that showed them what events were taking place between the wolves and the bears.

Reaper shook his head in disbelief as he watched. "Such pointless blood shed. This battle will do nothing to help either pack."

Marco chuckled. "It's pride. Something we threw away long ago my friend."

Reaper sighed, knowing what Marco had referred to.

((Sorry for being scares everyone. I've had alot on my plate lately.))

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:10 am
Bakher backed off a bit as the Alpha used his Magiks to shift his form into something a little more appropriate for the fight, and he quirked a eye at the Alpha's opponent; Seems like someone was into augmenting themselves; he seriously doubted that a bear would naturally grow to be eight feet tall.

He carefully crafted a shield around himself and Larka to protect them both against any stray Magika that may come this way, then sat back and watched the fight with a critical eye, appraising the two combatants as they fought. Kaihsin moved like a bolt of lightening, but the bear had, unlike what Bakher ahd been expecting, augmented himself for greater speed, it seemed- he would have bet on the bigger bear to go for sheer power, not agility.

He winced as Kaishin went flying across the room, and feared the Bear had killed him when eh rose and flung himself at the bear again, this time catching the bear somewhat off guard, and managing to get onto its back, his teeth in its neck. He expected to see a sudden gout of arterial blood, but instead the bear tore him off its back and tossed him, hard.

He shook his head as the Wolf got up again, a slight stiffness suggesting some sort of internal injury, and laughed as he asked them for suggestions.

"errrrrr...trrrrry to hamstrrrrring him, then go for the lowerrrrr spine? I would have gone forrrrr his eyes myself, then the jugularrrr, then the hearrrrrt to be certain of the kill."

He looked the bear over again, to make sure he hadn't missed anything, then shook his head as he found nothing new.

"I rrrrreally have no suggestions otherrrr than using yourrrr agility to yourrrrr advantage, and strrrrrrike anywerrrrrre you can; killing him by paperrrrrr cuts, the humans call it. Keep hitting him, even if the blow isn't all that wounding, and you'll eventually bleed him out.... oh, and not getting hit may help a lot too"  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:46 am
Leren walked through the woods on his way back to the den. He stopped as a different smell filled his nose. He turned and saw something standing off to the side. It was a human. He looked severly hurt. Leren croutched in the undergrowth and watched the human. His breath showed the signs of death soon to come. Leren just sat there and watched.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:38 pm
MWhen Miles arrived back at the den he found Hughy sleeping on the ground, his ears jumped up as the sound of his footsteps echod through out the cave. Hughy yawned as he got up and stretched a little, "Hey Hughy, come here!" He called out as he croutched down and clapped his hands, the pup let out a bark as he came running into his and began licking his muzzle, "Ugh...Hughy down...NO!" He cried as he tried to push the little wolf away.

The figure stood very close behind Leren, it watched as the human gasped for air, then looked down at Leren with it's tail swishing from side to side, "Do you not plan on saving it's life?"  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:02 pm
Leren Didn't bother to turn to the figure. He just stared at the human. "Why should i? What have they done for us?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:07 pm
The figure looked back the human, "Many things, both hostile and friendly. But why force judgment upon one of billions of souls?"  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:17 pm
"If i help this human what do you think he will do? He will bring more. Its human nature. They never like what they cannot control." He turned to face the figure.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games