Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Diner Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiWinty

3,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:39 pm
Awesome nerd

She giggles and scratches her head "Yeah it does Dragon." She smiles and grabs his hands. "Stop it , your making me nervous." She blushes like crazy from just touching his hands.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:13 pm
iiWinty

Heat rushed to his cheeks as she confirmed his question, and when she grabbed his hand he thought he was going to explode. He looked over at Mint with wide, dirt brown eyes. She liked him! A pretty girl actually liked him!! And she didn't just disappear like all the others!! "I-I d-don't know wh-wuh-what to do nuh-now." he stuttered and tried to smile.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

iiWinty

3,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:02 am
Awesome nerd

"Smile." She smiles and shy but friendly smile and kisses him softly.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:39 pm
iiWinty

Before Dragon could react, he felt a soft warmth against his face, but not through his cheeks, through his lips. His eyes scanned down to where the warmth came from, and instantly widened when he saw what it was that was so warm. It was Mint! She was... Sh-She was kissing him! Dragon blushed and glanced down at his shaking, damp hands. Wh-What should he do with them? Should he touch her? Keep them to his sides? Was he even kissing her right? Was he even kissing her?! Third base... Dragon thought as the world began to spin.
And he fainted.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

iiWinty

3,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:42 am
Awesome nerd

Mint opened her eyes and saw Dragon on the ground. "D-Dragon..?" She touches him with her foot. "A-Are you..?" Mint sits on the ground next to him and sets his head on her lap. "Come on .. Wake up.." She fans him with her drawing book she pulled out of her purse. After a while of him not waking up she gives herself a paper cut and puts the scent of blood next to his nose.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:08 pm
iiWinty

The sleeping boy just mumbled nonsense in his sleep, and it continued until Mint held her bleeding finger to his nose. He scrunched his nose and wriggled around a bit until his black eyes opened. "B... Blood?" he mumbled and tried to gather his bearings, his eyes immediately falling on Mint and his blush reappearing. So it wasn't a dream!!  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

iiWinty

3,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:32 am
Awesome nerd

"It was the only thing I could think of." She sticks her finger in her mouth. She blushes softly after noticing what she might have done.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:36 pm
iiWinty

Dragon immediately frowned. "You hurt yourself for me?" he murmured and looked down shamefully. "I'm sorry." he said quietly. He wallowed in his self-loathing and his shame until he realized something and quickly looked up. "Oh! Maybe I could help you heal?" He leaned towards her a bit. "What color are my eyes?"

((I'll leave that to you to decide the color :0))  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

iiWinty

3,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:25 am
Awesome nerd
[

(((Yayyy ;D! Awh dang.. so many choices..I would say silver but you picked that for snow.. Light Green..)))

His eyes were always gorgeous everytime she looked into them. "Light green. Like freshly picked grass." She smiles and wipes her finger off.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:30 pm
iiWinty

"Green?" Dragon frowned. He only knew how to heal using water, but... But maybe he could learn! But what if he accidentally makes things worse?? No. Dragon shook his head and put a determined face on. He had to make things better, and he would! "Alright," he breathed deeply and hesitantly took hold of her hand. "Here goes nothing." Dragon stared at the small cut, the only thing changing in the air being his eyes glowing with determination. Literally. But that was the only change. It stayed like that for a long minute, and just when Dragon felt his confidence fade, a change occurred.
Out of the corner of his eye, he managed to make out a tiny stem of green sprouting from amidst the weeds. It crawled up higher and higher until it reached their hands. Dragon was tempted to stare at the plant in awe, but he had to focus on the wound Mint inflicted on herself for his sake.
The plant unfurled and a leaf sprouted out towards Mint's hand. It gently brushed against her until it ran across her wound, where the leaf curled up and took up the position of a band-aid.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

iiWinty

3,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:22 pm
Awesome nerd

"Wow.." She smiles and watches intently as the leaf turned into a band-aid. "Very nice trick you got there."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:35 am
iiWinty

Dragon shyly rubbed the back of his head and smiled happily. "Aww, i-it was nothing." he gushed.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

iiWinty

3,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:46 am
Awesome nerd

"Its something to me." She smiles sweetly at him.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:51 am
iiWinty

He smiled sweetly and looked up at her as his eyes turned fire red. "Do you feel better?" he asked.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

iiWinty

3,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:56 am
Awesome nerd

She nodded yes and nuzzeled his nose with her. "Thanks."

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games