Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
the hospital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:47 pm
"I always do," he chuckled, reaching into his pocket to pull out a small orange juice pouch, handing it to Ethan. Lock then lifted Niji, smiling at her. "How'd you like to be a greater nuisance to Markus?" he offered quietly so only they two could hear.

"For you, maybe," said Ellery as the doors closed.
Daniel reached up for Fredrich, making small noises. "Detective Freddy, I want you to carry me!" he practically demanded, elbowing Ellery in the face in the process of trying to get Fredrich's attention.

Awesome nerd

Pure T0rture

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:49 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah_Playah

"You're too good to me." beamed Ethan as he eagerly took the packet and stabbed it with the straw. It was lukewarm, but still plenty... Wait... Oh... Oh no...! Ethan tensed up as he took another hesitant sip of his drink. His nose was slightly swollen from it's sprain-like injury, so he couldn't smell - he could breath, although barely, but his sense of smell was temporarily disabled. Food without a sense of smell, it made everything bland. That included...
Ethan felt like crying at that moment. The tangy drink in his hands, that he loved so much and was addicted to, was nothing but a sour flicker of flavor in his mouth at the moment. Lucky, my a_s, he thought gloomily as the air around him turned dark blue with depression.

Fredrich flickered his dark blue eyes towards the child for a moment, the child he was forced to be a guardian of. His visiting would be scarce, for he had no time to play idly with children or any victim of a crime. He was simply too busy, and even if Ellery was foolish enough to let his feelings take control of him, the detective surely wouldn't.
Of course, that elbow to the face was worthy of a reward. Stifling his smirk and his chuckle, Fredrich stretched his long arms out and pulled the boy out of Ellery's grasp, holding him like he had seen many parents do, although it was awkward both in style and for him.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:15 pm
Lock looked down at Ethan, raising an eyebrow. "Hey, what's wrong with you?" he asked, sitting on the bed and tilting his head.

Once the boy was in his arms, Daniel adopted Fredrich's platonic expression and crossed his arms. "I hate cheese."

Awesome nerd

Pure T0rture

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:40 pm
Pure T0rture
Fun fact...

Mayah_Playah
...Freddy's bad with kids.

"I can't taste the orange juice!" Ethan sobbed and gripped the blonde's shirt with both hands. "What is my life if I can't taste the tangy punch of my wonderful citrus?!"

The detective gave the boy an amused look. Was he trying to mimic him? If that were the fact then Daniel was misinformed, because Fredrich enjoyed cheese every so often. "There's no cheese around." he pointed out, curious about what the child could possibly be thinking.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:51 pm
"Gee, thanks," deadpanned Lock, rubbing Ethan's back as a bead of sweat traveled down the side of his face.

Suddenly, Daniel's expression was dropped for a happy one. "That's why I'm pouting like you!" he said, smiling before going back to the platonic one. "Carrots are dumb too!" He moved closer, platonic expression dropping once more. "I don't really hate cheese or carrots. I'm just trying to make Ellie do that thingy my mommy does when she's annoyed," Daniel whispered before moving back to his former position and pouting like Fredrich. "Harumph!"

Awesome nerd
Hehe, that figures, since he's now got a four year old in his life that thinks he's Superman.

Pure T0rture

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:03 am
Pure T0rture

Mayah_Playah

Ethan sniffed and rubbed his nose before realizing the gravity of his situation. "Oh!" he gasped and sheepishly smiled at Lock. "B-But of course it's not nearly as bad a-as a life without you! Ehehehe..." he laughed nervously.

Pouting? Him? Preposterous. Fredrich only raised an eyebrow at the child in amusement. Whoever said 'Harumph!' anymore? And if he really were to pout, it would be because something had happened to Ethan... Hmm, maybe he was pouting. The detective glanced over at Ellery for a moment to see the thing Daniel was trying to goad out of him. The way Daniel explained it, did he see Ellery as the mother? Just the thought brought images of the ever-angry Ellery with a frilly apron on to the detective's mind, thus making his eye twitch. How... charming.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:08 am
Lock rolled his eyes and patted Ethan's head, smiling. "Yeah yeah, whatever. You're lucky you're cute."

Seeing that Ellery wasn't moved, Daniel tried for another tactic. "What's that icky music that Ellie said he sings?" asked the boy, looking up at Fredrich. "Is it the kind where the boys dance around in pretty princess makeup and sing about girls not liking them?"
The vein on Ellery's forehead started to throb. "I don't wear make-up."
"Oh yeah, sure," he said, nodding at Ellery before turning back to Fredrich and shaking his head. "He wears make-up. Can't you see the glitter on his neck?" he whispered, pointing at the songwriter who was rapidly beginning to lose his temper.

Awesome nerd

Pure T0rture

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:17 am
Pure T0rture

Mayah_Playah

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." Ethan remarked and stuck his tongue out at the pop star.

Looking at Daniel, Fredrich shifted his gaze and blinked as he caught sight of the glitter. So that's what it was, he had just assumed it was sweat. Ellery wearing make-up, that certainly didn't help the feminine image in his mind. His usually strong frown suddenly twitching with the chuckles that wanted to come out, Fredrich quickly turned his head away from the two so that his faltering expression could remain hidden.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:29 am
"The pictures I have you wouldn't want me to show your mother," he remarked, sticking out his own tongue.

The thin man, who himself was twitching in anger, bit his cheek in an attempt to keep himself in check. But Daniel wouldn't have it.
"And his nails are all shiny! Do you think he's wearing nail polish too?"
Ellery snapped. He took a step closer to them, face all red. "It's not nail polish, you little-"
Daniel reached out to touch Ellery's lip, pulling it back to reveal he had lipstick now on his finger. "You're wearing make-up! You're a girl!" he laughed, only for Ellery to clench his fists let out an angry noise. This only excited Daniel more. "Hey, that's the noise my mommy makes when she's mad! That proves it. You're a girl, with make-up and purses and dresses and high heels and I bet you kiss on all the pretty boys and some of the not-so-pretty ones and-"
"THAT'S IT, KID! I'M SENDING YOU TO BOARDING SCHOOL!"
"So you can have more time to kiss boys?"
"AUGH!"

Awesome nerd

Pure T0rture

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:02 pm

Niji Han

Niji's ear perked up as she heard a noise outside and, after slipping out of her brother's arms, the tiny girl slowly made her way to the door to poke her head out. giggling at what she saw, the neko bounded out of the room and instantly glomped onto Ellery. "ELLIE!" she smiled, nuzzling his neck as she hung from his back.
"Ellie? why are you angry? did someone mess with your songbook again?" she pouted, her tail swinging softly as she looked at him.
{translation:}

Mayah_Playah

Awesome nerd

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:35 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah_Playah

"You really shouldn't get mad at a child, Ellery." Fredrich mused as he looked over at the songwriter, looking serious as always despite the deep desire he had for laughing in the man's face. He turned his head when the doors to the elevator opened and zoomed out just as Niji zoomed in. Taking less than three steps, he entered the Wilhelm room and made his way to Ethan's side. "Ethan," Fredrich breathed as he looked down at the man stuck on the bed.

"Wh... What kind of pictures are we talking about here?" Ethan laughed nervously, though his eyes were plenty worried. He had every reason to be, too, after those recordings he heard on Lock's phone! Suddenly seeing a blur of black, he turned his head and cringed in fright when he saw the detective towering over him with deeply concentrated eyes boring into him. "Oh, D-Detective... Fredrich." Ethan sank in his bed and sweatdropped at the concentration he could feel emanating from the detective's eyes. Another bead of sweat rolled down his head when the detective only looked over his body. Blushing and feeling violated, the brunette pulled the thin bed sheet over his chest and froze when the focused blue eyes hidden behind glasses stopped at his nose.
"Your nose." Fredrich murmured, the air about him heating up with the anger boiling in the pit of his stomach. "Who did this to you, Ethan?"
Seeing fire practically explode behind the detective, Ethan shrank in his bed and pulled the sheet up to his nose. "Oh! Uh, i-it was nothing, really! I just fell and-"
Fredrich narrowed his eyes and clenched his jaw, making the brunette go silent. "Who did this to you?" he asked slowly, emphasizing each word. Fell? That was the oldest excuse in the book. He didn't point the finger at anyone, but his eyes flickered to Lock for a second.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:56 pm
Lock blinked as Fredrich flew into the room, immediately disliking their closeness. He reached out, grabbing the detective's collar and yanking him back. "There are limits, Waltz, as to how close someone like you is allowed to be near someone as important to me as Ethan, and you're pushing them. Either back off or you'll find it hard to use the currently uninjured arm," he warned, tone low and dangerous as he glared at the detective. "He's telling the truth. Niji came barreling into the room, hit him with a door, and he fell. His nose isn't even broken. He's fine, no thanks to you." Suddenly, his eyes was caught by the small boy who walked into the room, big grey eyes looking up at Fredrich. "What the- who's this? I didn't think you had a d_ck, much less were able to get a girl in bed with you in order to have a baby, Waltz," remarked the Korean as the child made his way to Fredrich.
"You dropped me, you idiot!" he yelled, tears pricking at his eyes as he crossed his arms. "Now I got another bruise on me!"

Ellery sighed as he caught the cat-child, removing her from himself and holding her at a distance. "Niji, we talked about this. No coming into my private space without my consent." Walking out into the room, he glared for a minute at Ethan before turning his attention to the now-crying four-year-old. "Damn it, Waltz, what the hell did you do to him now?"

Awesome nerd

Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:00 pm
Pure T0rture

Niji Han

"b-but... Ellie..." Niji pouted as she followed him back into the room. "you're so mean!" she huffed, crossing her arms as she turned away.
hearing a child crying, she slowly peered around Ellery and blinked. "Ellie? who's that?" she asked, holding the song writer's shirt in her hand as she gazed at the crying boy.
{translation:}

Mayah_Playah

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:26 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah_Playah

Refusing to take any of Lock's abuse, Fredrich grit his teeth and took a fistful of the blonde's shirt, eyes becoming feral. "The hell are you to keep Ethan away from everyone? I care about him just as much as you do and I damn well deserve to know what's happened when he's in a damn hospital!" he snarled.

Markus and Shirley blinked at the scene that had been created.
"Huh, so that's Detective Waltz, huh?" Markus mused, making sure to be quiet to where only his girlfriend could hear.
"Who?" she asked and observed the scene herself.
"Detective Fredrich Waltz. Apparently he's got a thing for Ethan, too."
"Oh..." Shirley looked up and down at the detective. He was lean and fit in his suit nicely, giving him some elegance to his mysterious and dangerous aura. That ferocious look in his eyes, even the way he threatened Sang-Min... "Wow, your brother sure knows how to reel in the hotties." Shirley murmured with a dreamy look in her eyes.
Markus gaped and looked back at her. "Wha-!" He knew she wouldn't leave him, of course - especially not for a gay detective - but if there was ever a moment for him to be jealous of his own little brother...!

"Ack! Not again!" Ethan whined, turning starry-eyed at the two beasts that were about to bite each others necks off. "L-Let's just calm down, eh? N-No need to make the hospital ready up two more beds, right?" he laughed nervously before the sound of a child crying came. Both he and Fredrich turned their heads to see the child moving towards them. "A kid?" Ethan blinked.
"Sh-t." Fredrich hissed under his breath. He shot a glare at Lock when he heard the comment and released him with a light shove then hurried over to the child. "I'm sorry." he sighed as he picked the child up. What was his life? The final piece of his insanity coming into play, the detective ground his teeth and looked over at the songwriter. "Apparently I dropped him." he informed, though he couldn't remember doing something so harsh. Then again, he couldn't remember anything between the elevator and Ethan's hospital bed.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:58 pm
The child sniffled and set his head on Fredrich's shoulder, wrapping his arms around the detective's neck and glaring at Ethan and Lock. Detective Freddy was his. How dare they take attention away from him?!
Ellery sighed and set Niji on the bed. "That, Niji, is the little boy I'm taking care of now. He's taken quite the shine to Detective Waltz, and-"
"Ellery, shut up," growled Lock, bounding over with two steps and grabbing the small, thin man by his arm. "Niji, keep the lecherous detective's hands away from Ethan," the tall Korean commanded, bringing Ellery into the bathroom and grabbing his other arm. He lifted him off the ground, angry golden eyes glaring into emerald portals. Lock took great care to speak solely in Korean to the thin man, a courtesy that Ellery returned. "Are you f_cking serious? He looks just like-"
"Don't say her name," grunted Ellery, face red from the pain growing in his arms. "You have no right to-"
"I told you to shut up," growled the blonde once more. "He looks just like Anna. How can you possibly think it's healthy to bring him into your life, and what with the problems with Ethan, Waltz, and that dumb b_tch Su-Bin? Are you stupid, crazy, blind? What?"
Ellery tried to free himself, kicking his legs. "He needed somebody to take care of him, and Waltz wasn't going to do it, so I stepped in."
"To care for the child who looks just like your dead big sister? Yeah, that's normal. Ellery, you need to send him back."
"He has nowhere to go. His mother is dying, his stepfather was killed, someone has to care for him!"
Lock sighed and dropped Ellery to the ground, clenching his fists. "That child isn't safe with you. You will overprotect him from the world, and you know it. Just because you couldn't save Anna doesn't mean you have to save him."
But Ellery stood his ground, standing and glaring up at the blonde. "I was there, Sang-Min. No one else was. Waltz couldn't give a damn about anyone but himself and what he wants. You think he wants that child? He was going to let him go to the state. Would you rather I be a heartless b_st_rd like him?"

Meanwhile, hearing the yelling behind the closed door, Daniel looked to the thick door and then back to Fredrich. "What are they saying? I don't... I don't understand the words."

Leaving Lock speechless, Ellery opened the door and strode back out into the room, sitting on a chair and crossing his thin legs. "So, Wilhelm. How did you get hurt exactly?" he asked, forcing a smile as his eyes settled on Ethan.

""
""
""

Awesome nerd

Pure T0rture

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games