Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
river Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:11 pm
john let one of his claws come back in a grabed the fack armaggedon slaming it to the ground then had his claw shoot out once more stabing the fack armaggdon killing it he then looked at damian he jumped into a shadow and pop up behind armaggedon "let him go and face me like a man" he said change ing his claws to sythes  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:15 pm
"Quit it before I turn you into Kool-Aid!" Armageddon snarled at the water creature before hearing John. He just chuckled and looked at him. "You really think you can take me, kid?" he chuckled and roundhouse kicked him in the jaw then slashed his chest.

Johan chuckled softly at her reaction then created a mask out of thin air. "Put this mask on." he said softly. "It will give you all you want, and need."  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:18 pm
Chaos was about to hit him again, but stopped. "w...wait a second....Armaggeddon?" he said in a bubbly, watery voice  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:20 pm
john flew back a little but got put and hit his chest "ya i will take you on i don't care if i die all that will do is bring me peace" he yelled out to armaggedon as his wounds healed faster then to do most of the time  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Adikuteddo

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:20 pm
Mae eyed him before taking the mask.
She tossed in her hand a few times,looking at it.
She removed hair from her face before placing it on.
This feels weird on..  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:28 pm
Damian shifted back to normal in time to see Mae take the mask. "Mae! Don't!" he yelled and watched in horror as she put it on.

Johan's soft smile began to grow a little malevolent once she put the mask on. Immediately, the mask latched onto Mae's face as an demonic energy exploded from her. "That mask houses the soul of a demon." he said softly and watched the mask's energy entwine with Mae's. "Now that you've put the mask on, you're souls are forever combined." he chuckled. "You are my new puppet."

Armageddon turned to the water creature, finally remembering him. "Oh great." he muttered then scowled when he heard John. He appeared in front of John while he was speaking and sent his blade through his stomach. "Stop talking and start fighting!" he snarled.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:30 pm
Chaos looked at the girl who put the mask on. "aw come ON! if a demon offers you a mask, you dont take it! even I knew that!"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:32 pm
Mae's eyes were a darker red.
"N-no!" She yelled,desperately trying to take it off. It wasn't there anymore but she could still feel something inside her... it was odd. She hated it.
She glared at chaos," I'm sorry for being curious.."

Adikuteddo

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:37 pm
john felt the blade go into him he did not svrem but only laughted "i going to kill you slowly from the inside out" he said as he rased a claw with posion on it and stabed armageddon then puting his other arm to his head screaming like he did when dante was in his head then his intire out fit and body changed to a full vampire demon  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:39 pm
Chaos turned back to Armagedon and...smiled? i dunno. "well, Armageddon, your old wish came true to get rid of me. time for mine to come true: to exterminate you
"  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:40 pm
"All is forgiven, my child." Johan smiled soothingly. "Now, kill that creature." he said and pointed at Chaos. Before Mae could do anything, the demon mask forced her to attack Chaos.

Armageddon growled and stumbled back when he was stabbed, but the blood that oozed from him was like acid. "Vampire..." he muttered then looked at Lena. Perfect. He smirked and appeared next to her and sliced her arm, making the scent of her blood get to John.

Lena yelled out in pain when Armageddon cut her arm. She tried to pull herself free from him, but also made sure he didn't see James.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:45 pm
john smelt lena blood but still had armageddon blood sent he then spoke in another langue and made to copys of himself two fake ones went after lena and him and another fake one went after armageddon

i might post sort soon almost out of juice so i will go on my cell but i am slow as hell texter)  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:48 pm
"GET AWAY FROM HER!" Chaos said and grabbed armageddon by the neck, throwing him into the river  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:50 pm
Mae forcefully tried to ignore his order, but couldn't. Getting a new ability for the moment, Mae's hands engulfed in fire. Her eyes opened wide,surprised by this new development.

No! I can't do this!
Hush, we're destroying that thing.
Get out of me!

Mae whispered a few words,making a ring of fire surround him.
Water evaporates when heated to the right temperature.

Adikuteddo

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:53 pm
((no problemo))

"Mae..." Damian frowned as he watched her attack Chaos. He turned and gasped when he saw copies of John lunge for his bleeding sister. "No!" he yelled as his angel wings unfolded. He flew towards her and tackled one of the fakes. "Russian!!" he grunted. "Save my damn sister!"

Armageddon grinned in satisfaction and threw Lena towards the fake one. His blade began to crackle with electricity before he sent it through the fake that was headed towards him then somehow found himself in the river. "Kid, you're really getting on my nerves!" he snarled and shot Chaos with lightning.

Johan froze time and made Chaos get out of the way then returned time to normal. The lightning, instead, shot Roy. "Leave the creature to our new ally." he ordered softly.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games