Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Public Role Play Area
The Blood of Demons, and the Steel of Samurai. -Accepting- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cptflint

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:31 pm
"It seems to me like Fuma can control the spirit and he needed to be something more then just just a giant shield. If he can keep it under control I don't see what the problem is," Yuki said adding his own two cents to the conversation.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:08 am
"I'm not a child," Akari growled as she looked to Yuki. She was a little surprised he was eating, and standing there like this was some form of entertainment, but that was the least of her problems. At least now he would possibly stop complaining about his hunger.

"Fuma may control it now, but there's nothing to show he'll maintain that control. He's only now barely getting back his memories, and they're terrible as it is. He's weak, and if that thing Jari merged with him decides to wake up - and it does it faster - Fuma's gone, and we have a problem."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:58 pm
"Terrible memories are what make men strong," Yuki replied. "Being paranoid about something that saved our lives won't help." He looked at Jari. "If something does go wrong can you remove that wraith spirit?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:49 pm
"No, I can't remove the soul. That's Kagu's line of work. Take it up with her...If things......" Jari's speech slowed down, staring at something behind Akari.

"And what's this about me being weak..?" Fuma grunted, right behind her, his arms crossed.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:57 am
"Nobody said you were weak." Akari let out an irritated sigh as she pinched the bridge of her nose. It seems nothing will go smoothly today.. She thought as her fingers rubbed on her nose in small circles.

"We're just discussing the potential trouble your little friend has made."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:36 pm
"You also seem to be neglecting to note how his actions kept our little 'green' warrior alive." Fuma grunted.

"Risks are necessary in battle, child." he added, before shifting his stance.
"If you wish to be a Samurai, you must sometimes forsake the safe path."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:15 am
Yuki quietly nodded at Fuma's last comment as he finished the bowl.

Resting on a distant tree branch and well hidden by thick leaves the ninja watched the group as they argued, reading the lips of those who had them and growing irritated with the one who didn't, as he was clearly making the most sense from what he was seeing.

As he laid lazily on the high tree branch, he was suddenly thrown into a coughing fit. He lifted the bottom of his mask and spat a mouthful of blood to the ground. He let out a labored sigh, dropping his head back onto the branch.

Yuki turned towards the direction of the coughing, hearing him but not seeing him. He raised an eyebrow at the distant trees.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:27 am
"My only concern is keeping this village safe. So forgive me if i take issues that could compromise that safety seriously." Akari growled, trying to hold a glare on Fuma, but his lack of flesh was making it more difficult than she really thought.

"Honestly, why do you care. Look at you!" She threw her arms and gestured at him. "You're dead! Why would you care about the living?"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:17 pm
"Why do I care?" Fuma asked, his helmet tilting backwards.
"Child. I may have lost my mortality, but I still retain my honor. And I am honor-bound to defend those who cannot defend themselves." he told her, before looking around, hearing the coughing.

"...Huh...Little s**t is still breathing...."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:47 am
"Sure doesn't sound like breathing to me..." Yuki replied.

The ninja could tell he had been discovered, but it didn't matter. He wasn't in any condition to be moving around.  

cptflint

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:31 pm
"I still have half a mind to beat the rest of his life out with a goddamned stick." Fuma grumbled.

"Made me fall in a friggen' pit..."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:00 am
"Who the Hell are you talking about?" Akari growled with some irritation. As far as she could sense, there was nobody doing anything around them, yet Yuki and Fuma spoke as if there was an unseen person standing nearby.

"And what are you talking about?" She asked the undead one after he mentioned falling in a pit. "What pit? Where is it?"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:43 pm
Yuki pointed into the trees. "It's that ninja from before. He's in the trees coughing up a lunge. The demon we killed beat him pretty good."

Almost on command the coughing continued again.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:36 pm
"He made a goddamned pit in an effort to trap our new Demon friend. I gave chase, and fell in. He flipped with he figured I can't DIE and ran off like a little coward." Fuma told Akari, before looking at Yuki.

"And my only regret is that that demon didn't kill him before I came back!!"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:13 pm
"NInja?" Akari rose her eyebrow curiously, remembering how she encounted one in the woods, and how he had found her weapon. It didn't seem impossible they were speaking of the one she encounted, but some part of her wanted to doubt that idea.

"...I see..." She grew quiet after Yuki and Fuma recounted their encounters with him.

"Excuse me," she moved between the men and headed out to the forest.

Public Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff