Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Resident Evil 5 Discussion:: The Infection Spreads Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:23 am
Oh yeah, that reminds me, I should take a better look at his eye color..  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:24 am
It looked brown still. But then agai I wasn't paying close enough attention to it.  

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:27 am
I'll check closer, but as you can see, Chris' eyes weren't brown:

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:28 am
They look blueish gray. But I never payed close enough attention to the new trailer to see if they changed the eyes.
By the way, is it true the RE5 was pushed back to 2009?  

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:29 am
No! No! I just checked, they fixed them! They're bluish grey in the trailer! Capcom didn't fail me afterall!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:32 am
They did it to confuse us then. Those sneaky corporate guys really know how to grind my Gears. of War

So is it pushed back to 2009 or not?  

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:33 am
Apparently so... Bastards... They hype me up like that, then make me wait one and a half years! That's bull! Bull!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:35 am
No! How could they!  

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:37 am
It's okay.... It's okay... As long as there's Excintcion and Umbrella Chronicles, I might just be able to hold off.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:40 am
To one of those, I can make people bleed from their eyes even when I look through a security camera.  

Elliot Salem

casuallyweird

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:43 am
I hope it will be released 2008 D:

about the e3 trailer:
it makes me kinda sad... it looks like the first fight in re 4... (those guys replace just the ganados and chris replaces leon D smile ...I don't want another re 4... I really hope that re 5 doesn't have so much similarities with re 4... okay the gameplay is one thing(which is alright with me since I love the gameplay of re4)...but hopefully not all the enemies are ganadoslike...(or re 4 monsterlike in general)...or other re 4ish things...

and what those muscles chris has now?it looks kinda abnormal X_x ?!
chris was so "skinny" back then I wonder why he has changed so much~  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:44 am
Hey, that's another thing... The dude bleeds from his eyes, all the more proof that it's Alice, lol.

Also, I could be wrong, checking the picture from the old teaser trailer, his eyes look brown but they're also in shadow, so I could have been wrong all along about the teaser trailer. I'll check some more though.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:45 am
Spieluhr-13

about the e3 trailer:
it makes me kinda sad... it looks like the first fight in re 4... (those guys replace just the ganados and chris replaces leon D smile ...I don't want another re 4... I really hope that re 5 doesn't have so much similarities with re 4... okay the gameplay is one thing(which is alright with me since I love the gameplay of re4)...but hopefully not all the enemies are ganadoslike...(or re 4 monsterlike in general)...or other re 4ish things...

I'm telling you it's STEROID ABUSE!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:46 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Hey, that's another thing... The dude bleeds from his eyes, all the more proof that it's Alice, lol.

Also, I could be wrong, checking the picture from the old teaser trailer, his eyes look brown but they're also in shadow, so I could have been wrong all along about the teaser trailer. I'll check some more though.

I'll check on it right now.  

Elliot Salem

casuallyweird

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:46 am
Vash Thompson
Spieluhr-13

about the e3 trailer:

I'm telling you it's STEROID ABUSE!

ya I guees you're right D:

Chris!!Think about the kids!!!

Don't do drugs kids D:  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games