Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Dragon Hunter (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:10 pm
Whedaba
undeadpriest15
-priest started to rub his head- "why do i feel.... like this is the last time we meet."

Whedaba moved forward before anyone else could, snarling at the "priest", and said, "becese ef yoo come one step cluser, i well kill yoo."

"Ifpesp opsola" He stood in between the dragons and Priest. "Si jatil, iosta" He eyed Priest. "Tell me, why did you come back? There was so much death and destruction where the demons used me to attack. I'm surprised you are not there."

("Calm father. I mean, uncle.")  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:18 pm
(is anyone using color?,just wondering, if it is, tell me asap, this is priest's other)
-priest took one step forward- "i am here." -his eyes glowed green again- "for your help." -his eyes changed back to blue- "kill." -priest stopped halfway only to realize he had said something but didn't know what it was, he took a few steps back as he grabbed his head- "SHUT UP!, i don't need you."  

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:20 pm
undeadpriest15
(is anyone using color?,just wondering, if it is, tell me asap, this is priest's other)
-priest took one step forward- "i am here." -his eyes glowed green again- "for your help." -his eyes changed back to blue- "kill." -priest stopped halfway only to realize he had said something but didn't know what it was, he took a few steps back as he grabbed his head- "SHUT UP!, i don't need you."

Leo watched him keeping the dragons from attacking. "I will help you. Just tell me what you need."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:23 pm
"i don't need your help." -his eyes changed- "its in the your gift. what to do." "shut up you. i will end you leo, and everyone you love!"  

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:25 pm
undeadpriest15
"i don't need your help." -his eyes changed- "its in the your gift. what to do." "shut up you. i will end you leo, and everyone you love!"

Leo watched him and took a defensive stance the paladin armor and weaponry instantly appearing. The shimmering sword was in his head. It glowed faintly. "You will not touch them. Now tell me what you need!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:27 pm
"your amu. NO you will not say that. SHUT UP. leo your nothing, you don't even scare me."  

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:29 pm
undeadpriest15

Whedaba forced his way past Leo, attacking the man, but aiming for his gut, as to make it so that the battle would not be won in one move and roared, "si vucata wux jahen thric bensvelk! loreat!"
(I knew you were no good! Die!)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:35 pm
-priest staggered back some, but he got back up and smiled- "its time i gained control again."  

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:35 pm
"Opsola pok coi!" He thrust himself between the two forcing them apart. "My amu what?" He looked at priest pointing the weapon of light at him.

("Father stop it")  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:39 pm
"wow he trusted you, but i guess me stopping that word helped your stupid, and i doubt he will be back to say that again, for a good hope i will tell you its something special." -he laughed as his eyes started to glow green- "its what i gave you. Dang it!" -priest put one of his hands forward and it started to glow- "i will now remove this idiot from the world."  

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:40 pm
LeoLeonal
"Opsola pok coi!" He thrust himself between the two forcing them apart. "My amu what?" He looked at priest pointing the weapon of light at him.

Whedaba looked down at Leo, fury blurring his mind a bit, but he then saw the shining armor and somehow was calmed instantly, and backed away from the priest "si geou pok, shar sjek jaci confnic tikil trelkilt jaci geou kiwieg loerchik hefoc thric lyrik." he opened his maw and a small froth of acid began to pour forth from his mouth.
(i will stop, but if he comes any closer he will feel pain like no other. )  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:46 pm
Leo growled and held Whedaba back. "Nomeno ui sia slathalin opsola. Jaseve nomeno ekess ve." His sword came up defensively. He didn't know how but he knew that the sword would deflect or even absorb whatever Priest shot at him. "What about the amulet you gave me?"

("This is my fight father. Leave this to me.")  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:48 pm
"a key." -priest started to glow blue- "i have had it." -he started to make an orb of energy- "i am done with you and him."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:50 pm
undeadpriest15
"a key." -priest started to glow blue- "i have had it." -he started to make an orb of energy- "i am done with you and him."

Leo held his stance. "The amulet is the key to what?!"  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:52 pm
LeoLeonal
Leo growled and held Whedaba back. "Nomeno ui sia slathalin opsola. Jaseve nomeno ekess ve." His sword came up defensively. He didn't know how but he knew that the sword would deflect or even absorb whatever Priest shot at him. "What about the amulet you gave me?"
("This is my fight father. Leave this to me.")

Whedaba backed off and watched the two from behind Leo.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games