Welcome to Gaia! ::

The renaissance galaxy

Back to Guilds

Tags: Renaissance, Galaxy, Anime, Boy-love, Interests 

Reply 17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners
Empress Dee's lounge - permanent Guild RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:44 pm
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel Smiled lightly before going in. "Don't worry, you just focus on shooting it's weak spot on it's back climb that ledge after I start distracting it." He said standing battle ready as the Giant Spider came down from the ceiling and began attacking Gabriel though with his shield he was able to reflect the blows and slash at one of it's three giant eyes. "Go now, aim for the eye on it's back and shoot." He said to her while still focusing on stunning the arachnid.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:48 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Gavin nodded, then followed Gabriel into the room. She froze when she saw the spider, and didn't move until Gabriel told her too shoot. She took out the bow and tried to hit it in the eye, missing the first time. Fortunately, it was an easy weapon to shoot, so the second time she hit the eye.  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:01 pm
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel nodded as he knocked the spider back again trying to keep it pinned in one spot. "Keep firing." He said trying to re stun it.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:23 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Gavin nodded, shooting continuously at the eye. She missed the first few times, but kept hitting it after that. "Stupid Gwen, telling me you hit everything three times..." She said to herself, not really caring if Gabriel heard. She had hit this spider at least 8 times now.  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:39 pm
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

The Spider roars in pain before backing off of Gabriel and begins climbing after Gavin. "HOLD ON!" He shouted pulling out a TundraBow and freezing the Spider with a single shot though it was very close to Gavin. "Gavin come down here NOW!" He shouted continuing to shoot at the Spider every time it started to thaw out.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:47 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Gavin took a step back as it ran towards her. She looked at Gabriel as he froze it, running immediately over. The spider would thaw out, then he would shoot it. Thaw, shoot, thaw, shoot, and so on. She covered her ears as she passed it, reasons unknown, and stood next to Gabriel, aiming it at the eye for when Gabriel stopped freezing it.  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:00 pm
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel stood protectively in front of Gavin though out of her way he would be able to block the Spider. "When it thaws shoot it." He said quickly as he put the TundraBow away and switched back to his sword.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:06 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

((By the way, Dumpling may be joining us soon. We were talking earlier and she said something about having Scott come back.))

Gavin fixed her aim, waiting for the spider to thaw. It thawed surprisingly fast, and when she shot it it fell over. She stayed where she was, in case it wasn't dead, although still aimed it at the spider's eye.
Gwen sighed as everyone left the room. (I know it happened a while ago, but I forgot this XD) He poked Ivan in the stomach, sitting down at the table again. "Really, what's up with you and Navi?" "Who Navi?" The sprite replied. Gwen face-palmed, then continued to read his book from earlier.  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:19 pm
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel smiled relieved that Gavin wasn't hurt as the spider began to crumble and decay into nothingness leaving behind only a pile of sand that a New spider would Eventually be born from. A golden heart container fell down from the roof and landed in front of Gavin. "You take it. Like I said, I've already got everything I need." He said smiling waiting for Gavin to take the container.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:22 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Gavin nodded, looking at the heart container. She picked it up, but it took a few minutes to disappear. "I'll give it to Gwen later. I took the last heart container, so he gets this one..." She explained as she walked back to Gabriel.  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:26 pm
(no warp just yet should have Gavin ask how they get out of there)
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel shrugged before speaking. "It won't do any good. They can't be transferred once it's been picked up. And it only works for Hyralia." He said referring to the land they were currently in.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:38 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Gavin shook her head. "While you may be right about it only working in Hyralia, but there is a way to transfer it... only through blood though. So, I couldn't give you one, but I could give it to Gwen or my mother or someone related to me. Not that anyone else would want one." She said, crossing her arms. She came from a long line of... well... wimps, really. Her and Gwen are the only ones in their family who ever do anything interesting. "Speaking of which, how do we even get out of here?" She asked, noticing that there wasn't a door anywhere in sight.  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:06 pm
(We're riding a whirlpool back through the dungeon to reach the exit WWwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee cat_whee )
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel smiled before speaking. "That's the fun part." He said leading her into the pool of water at the end of the room and then held her close. "Hold on tight." He said pulling her as close as possible as the water of the pool swirled around them into a vortex before jumping out of it's hole and rather then simply warp out the water took them back through all the rooms they encountered before vanishing once they reached the exit tunnel that they had to swim back through to get out.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:17 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

As the water swirled around them, Gavin shifted closer to Gabriel. It took them back to the watery entrance tunnel. As it released them, she looked around after realizing where she was. She looked back at Gabriel, before swimming out of the tunnel.  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:16 pm
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel smiled and swam after Gavin with a smile. "Well that was fun." He said floating around on his back after they got back to the surface of the lake.  
17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games