Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Love Me Eternal - dead Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXWhite_Wolfy_GoddessXxX

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:10 pm

Evoblack
[[Wolfy, I haven't said that. I only said that they were similar, and it is noticeable.

If you had a specific character trait in mind, please tell us! None of us want to be in the dark about anything. It would make me believe that Chase is less like Sebastian.]]

(( I know but everytime I tell someone about what I plan on doing with a character they ruin it, thats why I dont tell, sorry if I made yall think I stole yall characters))
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:13 pm

Angelique
de
Vincent

User Image

╔══════════════════════════════╗

Angelique leaned back into her chair. The scars on her back tingled as the fabric of her clothing brushed her skin. She snapped to attention and cringed. For a moment, she had thought that she was going to be punished. Then, the tiny vampiress realized her imagination was overreacting. It was only her clothing that had touched her, not the abuser who had raised her for four centuries. Still, fear crept along the nape of her neck. She was alert and for good reason. She knew well that sometime in the future Sebastian would be out for her blood. In his case, a vampire did not betray its sire for any good reason. The two were bound by the sharing of blood. He was her and she was him. In a sense, the bond was merely a physical symbol. Its effects were more mental than anything, but blood and flesh were more than such to Sebastian. Those who entered his coven never left unless they wanted their ends.

Thinking this, Angelique was not afraid. Her body was still weak, and she would need to gain more strength. Sebastian had four hundred years or more on him and he would have the advantage of strength. Angelique had only the benefit of speed (she was much smaller and lighter than he). His intelligence would be outsmarting her every step of the fight. She was no match unless she found an enhancement. Regardless, she was mentally prepared for the fight. Her uprising would come with a vengeance.

As she was erect, Angelique caught sight of a boy sitting alone at a nearby table. She already had Edan as an interest, but Angelique felt bad seeing the boy alone, mortal as he was. Family groups had been engrained in Angelique since her mortal birth. She could not live without other people, and she was sad to see others alone.

So, Angelique leaned over to the other table and smiled at the boy. "Hi!" she chirped brightly. "I'm Angelique. I noticed you were sitting alone. Wanna join us over here? We've got plenty of room."

╚══════════════════════════════╝

OOC : -----

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:47 am

heart
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:09 am

Announcements
All role players, please read.

----> I am adding in a poll. The poll will be about the plot. Obviously, more than romance needs to go on in the storyline to ensure interest. I'll be adding a few choice elements up there, including some plot ideas I've already come up with. I don't want us to be unfair to each other, which has already occurred several times. I add in the poll to gather a con census of everybody's opinions rather than posting ideas in OOC. If you, as a singular entity, have any ideas that you would like to throw out, please do so. This is not restricted to just me coming up with ideas.

---> To keep a tally on things, I'll be listing the ideas that are currently going on and those that are being considered. I'd like to include our mortals, Chance, Amelia, and Fleur, in these plot twists because their characters aren't seeing as much action as the other mortals and the rest of the vampires. I would like avid participation instead of a dying, chaotic role play.

----> Whenever I think of something important, or that you as a whole deem important, I will post it as an announcement. Feel free to ask questions. I am here to help you have fun in a safe, welcoming, and benevolent environment. Brief, short ideas/comments can be posted in the OOC part of your posts. Longer, more detailed ideas/comments need to be sent to me by PM. Every message, just like every person, will be treated with equal respect.

----> One last thing: I am updating the first page of the role play so that we have an official announcement bubble. Whenever there is a new announcement, that bubble will be updated and I will report "New Announcement" in the thread's title. This is to prevent the steady flow of posts to sweep away important things that I may have posted.

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:53 am

Evoblack
[[Wolfy, I haven't said that. I only said that they were similar, and it is noticeable.

If you had a specific character trait in mind, please tell us! None of us want to be in the dark about anything. It would make me believe that Chase is less like Sebastian.]]

(( I know but everytime I tell someone about what I plan on doing with a character they ruin it, thats why I dont tell, sorry if I made yall think I stole yall characters))

[[It's fine! I just thought that mine and yours were eerily similar as I was reading your post.]]
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:36 pm

heart

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:16 pm

heart
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:29 pm

[[I am sorry! I have been really busy with school and such. I shall post soon.]]

I Speak Books

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:00 pm

heart
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:17 pm

((sorry..Ill post soon im using my cell phone for I am in the hospital))

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:20 am

Alexander Armand Thorne

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxYou're such a gorgeous N I G H T M A R E

Raven's smile sent feelings of guilt racing through his body. How could she keep coming back after he had been so hot and cold? Given that yes she had been that way too, he just didn't know why he acted this way with her. Many different words to describe what he was doing formed in his mind but he pushed them all away out of fear of what the thing in his head would find out. He already suspected that he knew anyway but that wouldn't stop him from hoping that it would pay no heed.If not...

He hesitated a bit at her invitation to join him only because of the word she emphasized when she said it. Love. Alexander quickly regained his composure and smiled gratefully as he sat down.
"Thank you." He had just completely settled himself in when Raven spoke up again, inciting a conversation. "Well that's good that you are being challenged. That's what going to school is all about isn't it? I stopped being challenged in my classes some yea..," He stopped himself and stuttered around a bit before continuing on, "I meant in my last school. You see we were very advanced. We were studying things that you would in say a University rather than a high school."

Oh good job there Alexander. Why don't we just show her our fangs accidently and make up a pathetic excuse for that next?

Alexander growled inwardly and gritted his teeth, forcing the elongated canines to retract again.

Shut up! She won't say anything. Raven's not like that, she'll probably giggled cutely at my blunder...

...cutely...

Alexander forced the voice into the back of his mind once more and tried his best to focus on the task at hand.
"Fun? Err...Really the only thing I do is play my instruments. I'm kind of one-dimensional in that respect. I don't like going outside or socializing. I'm limited in the things I could possibly do for fun. He laughed slightly, leaving out that fun to him was hunting. He leaned forward towards her with a sly smile, "Maybe you can teach me different ways to have fun around here.

O L D H A B I T S never seem to go awayxxxxxxxxxx

w e r e s u r r e c t
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
User ImageXUser ImageXUser Image
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
i t ' s l i k e i ' v e c o m e b a c k t o l i f e

I F E E L S O A L I V E

{{DoctorOctagonapusBlah!:}}
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:00 am

User Image

XXXXXXX☪ ⊱ Les fleurs du mal se dérouler

User Image

xxxC o m m e l e s f l e u r s d u m a lxxxxx

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

xxxxxU n a m o u r f a t a lxxx

User Image

Fleur raised her hands to just above her head. She raised her palms to the sky as if to catch something that only she could see falling from the sky. The glow of the moon illuminated everything around her, even her own delicate, pale skin seemed to shine. A smile graced her lips briefly as she continued to stare in awe at the night world around her. She wonder...how could a world awash in the reflected light of the moon hold such horrors? Everything she had ever read about...every creature with death in their mind, they all were connected with this night. This darkness. Fleur should have run screaming back inside up to her room and shut herself in with every light turned on to scare away the shadows. But she didn't. She didn't feel the fear.

She spun around once in the light and giggled, her hands still raised in the air. never before had she had the privilege to do such things as walk outside, not without her nurses warning her of her weakened lungs and the dangers of breathing in unsterilized outside air. How wrong they had been about how bad it would be for her health. She felt more alive than she had ever felt previously, stuck in that huge mansion with nothing but her books for company.

She was startled out of her trance by the sound of footsteps on the paved walkway near where she was standing as well as the words Sebastian had spoken. Fleur's hand went immediately to her sore pounding heart and the other had to help break her fall. She had jumped hard when Sebastian entered the vicinity and, with a shrill squeak, had fallen into a nearby rose bush. Sitting there for a while, Fleur finally pushed herself up after catching her breath. Her tights were ripped from having been caught on some thorns and her dress had a bit of dirt on it. "Je suis désolé, vous m'avez fait peur. I did not know zat anyone wuz 'ere." She looked up at him shakily and stood after dusting herself off as best as she could.

God was he ever formidable looking. Even though Fleur was indeed taken in by his gorgeous looks like so many other girls had, she was still too heart broken over Edan to really let it register in her mind. At least, not over the sense of fear she had at this very moment. The regular fear she got from just being around other people was not very significant compared to right now. Perhaps it was just because it was just the two of them out here. Something inside her told her otherwise.

In the midst of her mind rambling on and on warning her to run as far as she could she realized that he had said something to her when he startled her. She shook her head and turned to look at the moon once more," Eet does. I think I am liking it better zan ze sun. La lune...She 'as such a warm glow...ouch..." Fleur grasped her right hand and turned it to get a look at the palm. A pinprick size of blood started to well there. She must have cut it on a thorn when she had fallen. Panic flood her, "Oh non...je fais quoi? Le sang..."

**ooc: Translations in order,...1) Im sorry, you scared me. 2)Oh no...what do I do? The blood...**

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:33 pm

[[I'm sorry for my unannounced absence. Unfortunately, I had homework to attend to. Things will be much better now, but I will only be on two days a week.]]
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:21 pm

[ [ __________ Sebastian Thomas Moore____________ ] ]
"For the life of the flesh is in the blood ... for it is the blood that makes atonement for the soul."
~ Leviticus 17:11 ~

User ImageThe movements of his body; the darting of his eyes; the flaring of his nose. All were the typical signs of a predator prowling. Even as he straightened up, he could feel the desire of his back to curve toward the ground in the bestial pursuit of prey. The girl did not visually excite him; she was dull as could be. One, and only one, thing he could note for sure were the light brown curls tumbling about a very pale and drawn face. Fleur was weak, sickly, and would not have been good sustenance otherwise. Unfortunately, all the satisfying mortals were in the dining hall, and this was the only one available. Sebastian would take what he could get.

Fleur did not interest him, not at first. Before she heard him, the girl was fluttering about as girls did. He was tempted to look away, but something beckoned him to continue to look. It was not the beauty of the night. It was not the way the moonlight looked upon her. Merely, it was the simple observation of her movements, the expression of pure rapture that made her pale face glow with life. Sebastian narrowed his eyes, trying to detect what it was. It was no smell and no other vampire. Unbeknowst to him, it was the humanity and purity of her self. Such things were things that he had abandoned (or, in his case, he had felt had abandoned him).

It was only for a single moment he felt this. Then, he could feel something almost stirring inside of him. Within an instant, the feeling disappeared. Sebastian continued scrutinizing the girl. She noticed him, and her reaction incited his attention. The sweet and cloying scent of fear wafted across the gardens to his nostrils on a bed of dewy rose. It would be easy enough to break her neck and watch her die. Logic told him that her death would be in vain. There was no struggle, no reason to simply kill her, but why not have fun? It had been centuries since he had done so. Unconsciously, his hands shook with the strong notion of killing. He was hungry for destruction, and this mortal girl happened to be at his convenience.

Quietly, he stepped toward her until he was standing in front of her. He was at enough distance to not be in her personal space. Yet, he was close enough to be more noticeable. Sebastian could almost feel the instinctive fear rolling off of her in waves. For a moment, the vampire close his eyes and reveled in it. They snapped open and stared unemotionally down at the girl. Beyond the fear, Sebastian could smell the weight of sadness. Something grasped at her heart, and Fleur was vulnerable because of it.
It was a perfect opportunity.

"You are easily startled,"
Sebastian observed, as was his nature. "I should be careful not to scare you again." He tilted his head to the side, looking at her more closely. She was slightly dirty now, stockings ripped almost to shreds. Contempt rose, thick and well, within him. It was no surprise that she was scared. Mortals were too stupid to see what was coming to them.

"Indeed," he replied distantly. Suddenly, the scent of something very familiar arose to his nose. He snapped his head to view Fleur just as she raised a dainty finger. Poised on its tip was a tiny bead of crimson blood, dark red in the moonlight. Sebastian was before the girl instantly, kneeling down in front of her. Firmly did he grasp her wrist his hand. Gently, Sebastian settled the tip of that finger into his mouth to suck on the blood. He almost stopped at tasting.

The blood was extremely sweet but a little weak. Yet, the taste was rich as the most decadent quadruple chocolate cake. He closed his eyes and nursed on the wound until it had clotted. Slowly, his eyes opened and raised to meet hers. As he had nursed her wound, golden blond hair had fallen over his eyes, so he was looking up at Fleur through it.

"What delicious blood you have," he murmured throatily.

OOC : words & more words

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games