Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land of 2984: Rise Of The Experiments (ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 63 64 65 66 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:58 am
Vincent rose up into the air. As he did so Blaze came up with Raphael close behind..

"You two again." Vincent sighed.

"Your not gonna let me continue are you?" Vincent chuckled. He lifted his arm..grabbing his blade. As he pulled it out..matter began to circle around Vincent as the Hexus was beginning to expand further. The rooftop it took place on began to collapse.

"STOP YOUR MADNESS VINCENT!" Blaze yelled loudly. Vincent tilted his head at Blaze and shook his head.

"I serve my purpose..just as you serve yours." Vincent said and then Raphael charged. There blades meeting. The explosion however sent Raphael crashing below. Blaze charged Vincent then. As they collided..Raphael came charging back. Vincent began to take on the two. His superior speed was showing as he was keeping up with the two.

"You both disappoint me." Vincent said as he kicked Blaze sending him flying backward into one of the Jets. He caught himself and the Jet flew straight down into the ground.

"But we aren't a disappointment to our creator. Like you." Raphael hissed.

"You simply misunderstand..as all you do is look at the evidence in front of your nose. When the truth is below it." Vincent said and grinned.

Cross caught the first sniper with a kick to the back of the head. Sending him head first into the wall. He turned as a shot went off. He leaned back and the shot went straight through the wall.

"Gotta love human mind sets." Cross grumbled. He lifted himself and shot a missile of matter. The explosion shook the room above.

"Come on you sorry bastards!" Cross yelled out.

"You freaks need to learn that your not accepted here!" one of the snipers yelled back.

"Code Six. Code Six. We have Cross in the building." Came a voice through the radio of the knocked out soldier behind him. Cross growled.

"To scarred to try to shoot me by yourselves I see." he said loudly.

Vincent tossed Blaze off of him in a easy swipe. HIs sword holding Raphael's before he did the unpredictable of him. He flipped..causing his feet to nail Raphael across the head and send him flying downward.

Then the voice ringed through his ears again. His eyes closing for a moment as Blaze and Raphael came flying back up. Matter going in a upward spiral before he extended his hands sending them both flying backward in a explosion.

"Caroline..thank you..but I don't need your reassurance anymore." Vincent said lightly.

"Thank you.."he repeated and his eyes reopened as his two opponents charged again.

The wolf stood still very calmly. He hissed as the bullet popped out.

"You know..I'd never thought I'd take a bullet for a kid."he teased.

"Then again..I never thought Vincent would either."

Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXdPsKSXxAU&feature=related  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:20 am
Mirage stopped in shock from what the wolf said even if he was saying so teasingly. She spun around hearing her mother's name; a name that had became really familiar..to a point. She looked back at the wolf and threw her arms around his furry neck.

"Because I think neither you or Da-Vincent thought I will be revealed to the world again..." she whispered close to tears.  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

xXShadow the Wolf ChildXx

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:20 am
User Image

Shadow blazes through the city firing the Gatling guns attached to the nozzle, shooting down any flying creature in the area. Two of them were on his tail ready to rip his dark machine apart. He pulls up and hits a nose dive from above them, slashing them apart with the sharp edges of his wings. Just when he almost hit the streets, he straightens his aircraft through a tunneled buklding where the core of the abominations were scourging the town. He flies below the tallest ones and fire his dark matter imbued missiles at thier legs. They blow off like logs from a fallen tree as the creatures crash into the building, cause them to crush the smaller beats below. With the mutant threat greatly reduced, he pulls up and sees Vincent in his sight. There were no weapons left to hit him, but there were the sharp edges of his wing he could try to use to slice him up. But then, something goes haywire. The jest began growing lumps and began to melt. The core of the dark matter started to accumulate to dangerous levels. "s**t.....NO WAY!!!", he punches out the glass wall of the c**k pit as he leaps out with the warpped jet ready to hit Vincent and explode. It appeares Shadow's ability has a side effect too. The weaker element cant maintain the energy for long and can cause it to self destruct.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:48 am
Vincent sighed as he heard Shadow. The only thing that gave the attack why. He flipped over Blaze and in one quick moment his foot snapped through Blaze's right leg. Blaze howled before Vincent drop kicked him forward into the c**k pit of the machine Shadow had created.

"Thank you dear brother!" Vincent said tipping his hat to Shadow before the jet crashed with Blaze inside..and exploded.

"YOU SON OF A b***h!" Raphael growled.

"Its not my fault..you gave me no choice Raphael." Vincent said.

"Really? I gave you no choice!?" Raphael growled loudly.

Explosions occurred as the tanks below were lifted and destroyed by branches of green matter. Radagast put on his hood as he watched his matter at work.

"Rest in peace Blaze.."he said lightly doing a cross motion.

"I am so sorry.."

The wolf sighed at the girl and looked up.

"Your father knew. I didn't. I'm in his mind and he had me so fooled." He sighed.

"Let us go..your not safe up here." he said.

Cross dashed forward. Grabbing the first mans gun. He shot 4 men as he used the man he grabbed it from as a shield.

"Gotta love how good you all are with guns. It makes it to easy."he said. Cross then bolted and a explosion occurred below the two. The wolf growled as he bent down.

Cross emerged into the room beating the literal s**t out of one of the shooters. Probably kicking him to death in the first...3 times.

Then as the wolf went in defense mode..a explosion occurred in a moment. Mirage and the wolf fell..as they rolled into the street. A explosion occurred to there right..the wolf growled as tanks were rolling toward her.

"FOR ******** SAKE!" He growled as he jumped. He howled and matter came flying down..4 tanks being thrown like dolls. The explosions shaking the road.

"What is wrong with you soldiers? Shoot the girl! Shes obviously controlling the wolf!" The general growled and grabbed a rifle from one of his troops. Loading it he lifted it and shot.

The wolf growled and this time jumped down..the bullet hitting him square in the chest this time. He rolled across the ground as his matter pushed the girl into the building to the right closing the door after her.

"Tis a shame.."the wolf groaned as he lifted himself up..stumbling..the enemy troops began to surround him.

"I really wanted to see the world change.."

"SHOOT THE DAMN THING!"The general growled. Flashes..the overpowering and deafening shots of gunfire..it was almost as if time slowed.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

xXShadow the Wolf ChildXx

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:08 pm
User Image

Shadow braced himself when he crashed along with Blaze. They both went through a building and crashed right into the park. The jet was completely wrecking into pieces inside a massive crater. But then miraculously, Shadow pushes his way out of the wreckage with out a single scratch on him. At first he expected the crash would have at least scrapped him all over. He looks at the dying burning matter searing next to him as he slowly put his hand in. "Right....this is my power. It cant hurt me", he thought realizing that the explosion didnt harm him, but it protected him from the crash because it was his energy. Just like how he survived Amrmor Fiend's explosive. "That was low....a*****e", he growls lowly looking uop at the sky were Vincent was about miles away. just then, he sees someone in the wreckage and jumps in. He bends the metal scraps and tears away with his claws pulling Blaze out. "Hey, you still alive", said Shadow.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:29 pm
Mirage squealed like the little girl she is when she huddled behind the remains of a wall blocking her from all those tanks. She found a peephole in the wall so she pressed up against it and watched. That general that seemed to be a full blown psycho was going crazy trying to figure out where and who she was. She heard voices. The soldiers were told to dig up old research, this made her wonder was she in the Dark Matter files or whatever.  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:30 pm
Vincent put his hands on his back and tilted his head at Raphael.

"Now can you please get out of the way friend?" he asked lightly. His hands going behind his back.

"Or are you still going to get in my way?"he asked. His head then lowered to Shadow as he pulled out Blaze. In one process throw..a shard of Vincent's dark matter went through Blaze's throat.

"In war little brother..you don't have a choice." he said lightly.

"Or is that just me?"he asked.

Raphael charged at Vincent who caught him with ease. His elbow catching Raphael across the jaw. Vincent's blade then came within an inch of Raphael s torso. Raphael looked up as he realized.

"To late." Vincent said and the explosion of matter shook the ground as the matter went through Raphael like knife through butter. Shards of matter cutting up the rest of Raphael as he fell.

"Should have listened to me the first time." Vincent said and tilted his head as a Jet flew by. His hands caught it by the tail and his sword cut in half with matter holding it.

As the bullets stopped..matter began to collect around the wolfs body. The tanks stopped in a circular formation around the wolf as the general and his men came closer to there prey.

"Is it dead?" Came one.

"It has to be." came another.

"Doesn't matter..was only a pet." The general said coldly.

"I'm afraid..you humans..don't..understand anything.."The wolf rasped. The guns raised and the General bent down toward the wolf.

"Did you just speak?"he asked.

"Deaf to." the wolf said and then the matter that circled the wolf blew outward. Like bullets. Any of the surrounding troops were cut into by matter and at least half of the tanks were ripped in half. The wolf's breathing was shallow..harsh..but the threat to the girl was extinguished.

"I have fulfilled my purpose.."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:54 pm
Mirage had her hands covering her head in horror of the noise going outside. Everything seemed to...quiet down. "Is it safe..." she whispered to herself and shrugged. It would be the safest it would ever get for her. She crawled out from where she hid and saw that the wolf was alone. Beaten and worn.

"Wolfie...." she croaked.  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:36 pm
The wolf's ears folded back as he tried to lift himself up. This didn't work out though as he collapsed back onto his side.

"Go on." he growled loudly.

"GO GOD DAMN YOU!" He yelled out loudly as he saw the hesitation.

"I can't get up even if I wanted to kid.."he said looking up at the raging battle in the air.

"You got alot more going for you.." he said.

"Go."he whimpered.

Vincent landed ontop of the wolf and in a breif moment his hands snapped the dogs back into place.

"You have much more work to do you old dog." Vincent spoke low. His eyes returning sky high into the fighting.

"As do you." he spoke to Mirage.

"Now get up and get moving!"he growled.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:23 pm
Mirage stared at Vincent blankly after she bit her lip looking up at the sky. She heard him and tried to see how he could be her father. She poked herself in the cheek thinking how this was not the time to question her own hereditary. Wiping her eyes and managed to stand up even though her knees were trembling like toothpicks.

"You better live then Mr. Vincent because you owe me some father daughter memories..." she growled. Her eyes were a bit colder not a look you would see in a lil kid's but in the eyes of someone that seen hell and back. Then she ran, questioning what was the work she had to do.  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:43 pm
The wolf was next to the girl. He knew what Vincent was doing for his daughter may of seemed cruel. Hell the wolf could tell that VIncent's repair of the wolf's back wouldn't be permanent.

"You realize I can't go with you the entire way?"he asked lightly.

Cael's blade went straight through Nyx's creature as he went forward. His boot going deep into Nyx's abdomen. She went spiraling backward..her spine crashing again the pillars caused a huge rumble across the battlefield.

As Marissa went running..Nyx's form was stomped through the building. Cael was man handling the twins as he had just about broken Nyx into already. Luna was on his back but she was easily flipped over onto her twin.

"You pitiful girls depress me. Is this the best Vincent has to put me out of his way?"he growled. A form went flying..boot connecting to Cael's jaw. Vincent was in front of Cael as Marissa went flying by.

"Of course not..but you really need better pets." Vincent growled. Then a huge explosion occurred from the building ahead of them by about 5 blocks as Cross flew out.

Cael's blade crossed with Vincent's..the explosion sent charging soldiers flying backward..if they were to close they were shredded by the radioactive matter Cael possesses. Vincent kicked Cael backward and then a huge blast occurred. Multiple missiles took Vincent flying through the three buildings to the right.

"Good aim." Cael said as he took his hand off the button and the jet came to a stop below. A figure rising from it with his hands in his coat.

"Now why did you call me? Don't tell me it has to do with my brother again." Said the figure and his eyes went over to the twins.

"Of course Jayce, Why else would I be in the middle of this?" Cael asked then looked over as Luna was lifting herself up. His blade lifting and crashing through her and her twins stomach.

"Now please..if you wouldn't mind getting Radagast's crew out of my hair?" Cael asked tilting his head..the man named Jayce looked at his fingers and sighed.

"Fair enough kid. Fair enough."he said and started walking toward the chaotic field..Cael began cleaning his blade as he walked over the twins..unsure if either were still alive as he kept walking watching the unraveling war between man..and project.

Jayce: User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:07 pm
Something changed about Mirage in the time she stepped out of her "home" and now in this war zone. She had found a fallen metal beam that was small enough for her. She shrugged knowing it was better than nothing for her to attack.

She didn't know how far she ran until she 'eeped'. Around the corner was another tank.

"You heard something?" one of the men asked.

"Yeah I saw something pink...whatever.." the other muttered.

The one in charge of the two shook his head and spotted Mirage and her ribbon.

"You retards it's that girl they called in earlier!" he hissed and directed for the tank to fire.

Mirage gulped and stepped out from where she was hiding. She knew the wolf would be giving her a stern look.

"Aw shut up meanies..." she muttered and lifted her hand releasing an electric pulse blasting it into another building far behind them. Looking down at the wolf she gulped.

"Run now yeah um yeah..." she stuttered and started running again looking in the air for her raven.  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:22 pm
A slow thud noise occurred as Vincent's form rose into the street as Mirage came into view his head tilted. Then a shot went off again.

"OW!?" Vincent said turning his head as something had snapped in the brief moment of anger. His eyes turning to the shooter with insanity clearly in his pupils.

Souls wrapped around Vincent like a jacket as he slowly walked closer to them. They began to create a tune as he walked up to the general and the two tanks that both had barrels up to Vincent's head.

"Back out of the way. You have no business here." The general said. Obviously thinking Vincent was one of Cael's little henchmen.

"Business? EWWWWWWWWWW." Vincent made a frown.

"I don't do business..I do what looks and sounds fun." he said lifting his hands up and bringing them crashing on the tanks..they flipped and crashed in the middle of the street.

"I DON'T WANNA WORK!!!!!" He whined.

The general jumped back and all the soldiers began firing at Vincent. The souls combined with Vincent's enormous power was sending bullets flying in every direction to defend him.

"Loud..lousy..no good for nothing.."Vincent groaned and lifted his blade which he brought crashing down..the ground began falling underneath the soldiers and only about 4 of them got onto the regular street.

"SHOOT HIM! SHOOT HIM!" The general yelled. Then in a flash Vincent grabbed two of the gun men's holsters..and as they fired..they shot each other in the face.

"Wow...that must of hurt.. that is why you should always have the safety lock on kiddies." Vincent said looking between the two.

"Now look at this mess..you got blood on my shoes!!!" Vincent pouted.

"YOU...YOU...FREAK!" The general yelled as he began backing up in fear. The other soldier was already long gone as the general went at Vincent with his fist. Vincent caught it and tilted his head at the man.

"You say that like its a bad name..I don't like bad names.."Vincent said and as he twisted the man's arm he began yelling out in pain.

"I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY!" The general yelled.

"Oh chill out grumpy pants.."Vincent said putting a hand on the man's cheek.

"Let me go.."The man begged lightly.

"Aw..but were is the fun in that you party pooper? Did you know that probably the only reason your even here is because every party needs one of you? Thing is I really reeeeally hate poopers..especially the party kind." Vincent frowned and before you could say "one" the mans neck was broken. Vincent twirled him around and let the corpse hit the ground.

Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwE0a4SwIW8&feature=related  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:57 pm
Mirage watched in a mixture of shock, awe and a 'what the hell' expression. She was confused really confused as she slowed down her running and looked at her father.

She hid her disbelief and horror from her eyes then pondered.

"Am I going to be that twisted when i grow up?" she pondered out loud.  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:09 pm
Vincent ran a hand through his daughter's hair and looked over at the wolf.

"Now now you two kiddies get going..and you.."he said looking at Mirage.

"Nice hair..but you need a bath." he said frowning.

"But seriously..get going..inless you wanna see daddy in a fight with your uncle."he said lightly and grinned.

"Or is it grand uncle? I don't even know if those count." he said in momentary ponder.

"Eh, whatever. Get going."he said and poked her on the forehead.

"Twisted? I take offense to that." he said grinning devilishly. He spun her around and kissed her on the forehead.

"Here we are." Came a voice and from the rubble came Jayce with his hands still in his jacket.

"Unci Jayce!" Vincent said as his eyes were still wild as he spun himself away from Mirage and bowed to Jayce.

"It'll be a personal pleasure to punch the literal s**t out of you." he said with a grin.

"Oh wait..that doesn't sound to nice does it?" Vincent said putting his hand under his chin.

"How do I put it in the nicest way possible?"he pondered out loud. Then he grinned tilted his head and stuck his tongue out.

"I'mma kill you Jayci boy." he said.

Jayce pulled back his coat revealing the multiple blades attached to his bandages aswell as several guns on his person.

"I doubt that little boy." Jayce said.

Vincent let out a mischievous giggle and then he jumped in the air and spinned in a joy like leap.

" Thats what good ole Cael used to tell you before you spat in his face wasn't it?" Vincent asked with a pout.

"Well like father like son.."he said and put his hands behind his back. Jayce rose a brow and then it hit him..a huge ball of spit to his face. Vincent unwrapped his hands as Jayce's face filled with red rage.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 63 64 65 66 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff