Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Could Be Worse [Awesome x Mayah] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:30 pm
"You and me both." he said as he opened the door of the room. He gazed at the few cars in the parking lot and walked over to the one second to closest from their room: a rusty red truck, age old. He walked around in and gave it a thorough inspection then finally a nod of approval. Now only one more thing - Alcott set his hand on the door handle and tugged. It jerked open. Perfect. "Alright," he started as he slid inside the driver's seat and began undoing the side of the steering wheel to get to the wires. "Get in."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:15 am
"What? No please?" she teased, obliging to his request. Sitting happily in the passenger seat, she leaned her elbow on the open window port, sighed, and curved her body slightly. "Hmm...I'm kinda tired..."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:08 pm
"I warned you about the Red Bull." he said matter-of-factly as he began shifting the wires around. Holding a switchblade in his mouth, Alcott pressed two cut wires together and smirked when the engine rumbled to life. He still had it.
Alcott straightened back up in his seat and closed his door, setting his hands on the steering wheel. "Alright, use that phone of yours or something to find us a Starbucks." he said, still in disbelief over what he was doing. He pulled the stick into drive and hastily turned the truck over to the exit of the driveway.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:32 pm
"Can we get some clothes first?" she asked, turning to him and smiling lazily.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:06 pm
"Better find me directions." he said and swerved his rusty truck around a few cars as he sped up to 90 mph.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:43 pm
Awesome nerd

Michaela nodded and pulled her phone out, then started spouting out the way to the nearest mall. "Take a left here, and then we should be there!"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:46 pm
Alcott growled in the midst of his road rage. "Why didn't you tell me that earlier?" He drastically turned the steering wheel and forced the truck to perform tricks it hasn't seen for decades. The truck spun past four cars that forced themselves into a halt to avoid crashes, and drove down the road to the exit he missed while avoiding oncoming cars.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:26 am
Awesome nerd

"Ooh, you're sexy when you growl," she teased, giggling. Suddenly, she looked to the side and gasped as a car sped towards them. "ALCOTT!"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:44 am
The road raged man didn't seem too worried about the car. In fact, he appeared to not even notice it. But he did, because right before the car could even honk its warning, Alcott turned the wheel and made the truck shoot to the left, narrowly missing the car by going through a tiny gap between other confused cars. Once safe, Alcott turned the truck back around and back through another gap of cars, shooting through the exit.
Alcott finally stirred and raised an eyebrow at Michaela. "What's wrong with you?" he muttered.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:50 am
Awesome nerd

She frowned at him and set her hands on her hips. "Forgive me for not wanting to die," she answered. However, her mood instantly switched gears once the mall came into sight. "There it is!"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:08 pm
"You should know by now that my driving's the best." Alcott justified as he pulled into the Mall's parking lot. He noticed Michaela's excitement and couldn't help but sigh, "Why you girls go crazy over shopping I'll never know."
He looked for a parking lot for nearly ten minutes, each minute adding to his aggravation. Dammit, there was no spot at all - Wait! A car's pulling out. Alcott made the truck back up a little and waited for the car to go. Any minute now...!
About five minutes passed before Alcott nearly snapped. He was clenching the steering wheel tightly and grinding his teeth as the car slowly backed up. "Jesus, does this person know how to drive?!" he yelled, fighting off the deep temptation to get out and beat up the slow-a$$ driver. The car was nearly out by then, but as it came out, Alcott noticed another car waiting on the other side for the spot. "Oh Hell no." he growled and revved the old truck's engine as his warning to the man. The other car - a Prius - revved back, and the poor car in the middle waited on one of them to let it exit. Well Alcott sure as Hell wasn't going to give in! The old truck moved up dangerously close to the other car. The slow car honked to keep it soft, the truck revved, and the Prius knew that it wasn't dealing with a pushover. Choosing to keep itself safe then find a spot to park, the Prius backed away and left in search of another spot, the car following fast behind.
Smirking at his victory, Alcott drove into his rightly deserved spot and stopped the truck. This shopping better be worth it.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:17 pm
Awesome nerd

Squealing, she immediately hopped out of the car, running to the other side and throwing the door open. "Hurry up! First thing's first: undies." The second the car was off, she pulled him from the car, slammed the door, and ran into the mall, instantly heading to Victoria's Secret. Once inside, she took twelve seconds to grab an armful of panties and bras, then turned to him. "Alcott, do me a solid and find me a decent lingerie outfit. You're a guy, you know what guys like, just...please!"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:00 pm
Alcott plodded into the store just in time to be ordered around by the underwear craved girl. He groaned, "Why do you even care what men like?"
Nevertheless, the handsome teacher walked over to the lingerie section, feeling his pride slowly deplete as he helped pick out undergarments.
"Looking for something?" a seductive voice inquired from the now stiff man. He turned to see a very curvy and busty woman with golden curls for hair looking at him, her hands on her hips and a thin smile on her large lips. Now that's a woman! Alcott blinked at the sight of the curvy cutie then looked at the red lingerie hanging off his hand and hid it behind his back. "I-I'm just helping someone shop."
The woman flipped her luscious hair over her shoulder to look and see Michaela, running around with underwear in her arms. "Is that her?" she said with a small grin on her face. "Well she's cute, I guess." she commented before looking back at flustered Alcott, one of her hands sliding off her hip to let it pop out a little. "Is she your girlfriend?"
"Girlfriend?" Alcott raised an eyebrow then chuckled. "No, she's a friend of mine's daughter."
The woman smirked again, this time a hint of desire in her clear blue eyes that were emphasized by the mascara and eyeliner added on perfectly. "That's pretty weird, buying lingerie for your friend's daughter." she laughed lightly.
"Believe me, it's not the weirdest thing I've gone through." the handsome man rolled his eyes.
"Really?" the woman mused and took a step closer to him, running the tip of her index finger up his chest and to his chin. "Maybe you should tell me about it?" she whispered and looked into his sea blue eyes. "Maybe over dinner?"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:38 pm
Awesome nerd

Michaela nodded eagerly as the saleswoman spoke to her. "I'll take them all! In fact, I'll wear this out," she announced, looking down at the blue lace panties and blue push up bra that turned her C's into D's. "Ooh, have you seen an incredibly handsome blond guy? I want to show him these and see what he thinks." The woman chuckled and pointed at Alcott, handing Michaela a pink silk robe. Slipping it on, Michaela called out for her guardian and ran over, smiling. "Alcott! Look!" Finally reaching him, she ignored the looks the husbands in the store gave her and the open robe and tilted her head at the woman. "You made a new friend?" she asked evenly, her voice masking the slight hurt in her eyes. "Well, regardless of you did, tell me what you think of this. Is it too much?"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:48 pm
Alcott smirked and was just about to answer the woman when Michaela popped in eagerly between them and separated them. He looked back at the woman who only smiled, the smile alone seeming to make the store brighten considerably. He looked back down at Michaela an inwardly sighed. Oh the things he wanted to yell at her right now, but he didn't want to waste an entire day trying to get her to stop crying. "What? Why are you showing me this? I'm never going to see you in just that, why should I care?" he said with a slight wince.
"I think she looks quite fetching, actually." the woman said and swayed her hips slightly. "And if you don't believe me, I'm sure the other men here are willing to tell you." she said and waved her arms towards the men that looked over at the two women every few seconds. "So go ahead and speak to them while I speak to your uncle." she said lightly and already began breaking down the gap between her and Alcott.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games