Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
X-men: Revolutions O/S/Always Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Baka-Slash-Chibi13 Nostalgia line continues!
Are you sure this isn't just because you've run out of new ideas? (Nope. :3 Just mixing in the golden oldies with the new and true.)
100%
 100%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 22

Serafinariv

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:39 pm

Untouchable_Sanity

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Serafinariv

lil_evil_cutie

User ImageGretchen laughed and freed her hand for a moment to ruffle Lasura’s hair, “honey Polaris would be more then happy to take you in as a permanent family member not a temporary house guest.”

They arrived at the x-men house, she approached the gate slowly, sent a wave of flame into the ground but burned nothing it was just to get their attention.

“We can leave her here at gate they should be out in a moment, oh there they are, come on lets get out of here, like I said they wont give me a warm welcome,” she said, gently putting Masika on the ground in a sitting up position propped against one gate as the main doors opened.

She grabbed Lasura’s arm and tugged her away from the building in a swift walk, she knew that they would focus on Masika before going after them if they did which she doubted they would.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:44 pm

User Image

Jean Grey

Jean's eyes widened, and she looked back and forth between her teacher and her student. Charles had spoken to Sam? How? The machines above his bed barely registered any brainwave activity. How had he spoken to the girl with that little of his mind left? And how had Jean not been able to speak with him telepathically? She hadn't been able to sense Charles's mind even with the help of the Phoenix Force after what he'd done to protect them all at the end of the last war.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:56 pm

User Image Larusa set Masika down then got pulled away by Gretchen. "Are you sure it's okay to just leave here there? I mean won't they get mad at us?" She asked, looking at Gretchen as she pulled Larusa along.

Serafinariv
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:17 pm

User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
Sam, what I need you to do is no small feat. I need you to wake me up. Charles said. With your powers, you should be able to do it.

David groaned. But it wasn't one of desperation. It was more of one of apathy. As if to say, Do I really need to do this? David sat in silence for a moment weighing his options. Then the voice spoke to him again. David paused for a moment, and nodded slowly. "Do what you want Sumina. Our leader needs me." He said, turning towards the door.
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Foxi Doll

Untouchable_Sanity

Kaosujin Ryu

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Kaiga13

Serafinariv

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:17 pm

Untouchable_Sanity

Serafinariv

lil_evil_cutie

User Image“Trust me they will be madder if we stay. Besides when Masika wakes up she will tell them what happened and they will know we didn’t hurt her,” Gretchen reassured her.

She led Larusa to the Brotherhood mansion, “here we are home sweet home! Great thing you’ll get your own room! There is a spare right next to mine, so we can be room-neighbor-buddies or whatever you want to call it. I’ll be your big sis, so let me know if any of others bully you, it happens sometimes with the new kids, but Polaris doesn’t put up with that non-sense anyways so we all know we will be in HUGE trouble if she finds out.”

Gretchen lead her through the mansion and straight upstairs, she senses Sumina in the kitchen and decided this wasn’t the moment for a confrontation between the sisters and hoped that whatever Sumina was doing would distracted her from Lasura’s presense in the house, “basic downstairs layout kitchen, living room, library, study hall, second living room, and stairs leading to the training area but I will Polaris show you that. Upstairs are the bathrooms, bedrooms and Polaris’ office. Here is my room!”

Gretchen opened her door leading Lasura in and closing the door behind her, “do you like it?”

The entire room was black with black curtains pulled over the window, “here is the kick,” she said turning off the lights and hitting the switch next to it, suddenly the room glowed and moved with stars, galaxies, planets and novas, the images shifted and swirled gently over the walls, ceiling and windows.

“Birthday present from Polaris when I turned 15, kind of a space addict, isn’t it amazing?"
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:34 pm

User Image Larusa followed Gretchen through the Brotherhood mansion. She felt her sister's aura, it was wild with anger. She thougth maybe she would talk to Sumina when she wasn't so agitated. When they made it to Gretchen's room, she stared in awe at the space image. "It's so amazing! It's so realistic." She said and put her hand on the wall. She wondered how it worked.

Serafinariv

User Image Sumina grabbed David, releasing one hostage. She sent the woman back to her life, making her forget what had gone on in the house as soon as she left the property. "What do you mean our leader? I follow Polaris, you follow Emma Frost." She said. If he was faking again, she was going to be pissed off. She was done acting, as much as it felt good to be normal, she was done with it. She

baka-slash-chibi13

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Serafinariv

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:46 pm

baka-slash-chibi13

Foxi Doll

Untouchable_Sanity

Kaosujin Ryu

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User ImageKitty sighed as the warm sun pressed against her back where she sat on a picnic table at a local park where trees were spread out on a comforting layout providing shades in just the right spots like over the kid’s playground so they wouldn’t get sunburned or too hot and over most of the picnic tables except a few for those who enjoyed the sun like herself. Screams of small children playing filled the air, the high schools were spread out between playing and sitting at tables under the shade and away from her.

Kitty wince pressing her hand to her lower stomach feeling a sharp pinch, she had felt it earlier when she woke up, maybe she ate something bad or didn’t eat enough, she was use to have a good dinner last night she ate fast food which she wasn’t accustom to. She dropped back laying out on the picnic table letting the sun sooth her nerves from the brief yet distance visit to the hospital building and the odd needle like pain starting to fill her lower abdomen.

“Ugh,” she gasped as pain shot through her with more force then before, she pressed a fist to her lower stomach, the other hand using the table to push herself into a sitting up position.

“OW!” she yelped when she felt the table shock her, she looked down her hand had touch a metal band holding the wooden boards together but that surely couldn’t have given her a static shock.

“Ack…ugh,” she double over gasping her arms wrapped around her lower mid section her eyes clenched shut against the pain, “what the hell,” she gasped between short shallow breaths as her stomach seem to be burning with acid and full of shards of broken jagged edge glass.

Kitty’s short grey hair was rising by itself crackling with energy as she rocked herself gently tears rolling down her face as she muttered to herself, “i’m ok, i’m ok, i’m ok, it will go away….just breath…just bre-arg!”

She opened her eyes and screamed, all around her on the table was blood. Her scream was a trigger energy crackled around her with a flash forming a protective bubble of blue like flashes and cracks.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:53 pm

“Untouchable_Sanity"

“lil_evil_cutie"

User ImageGretchen grinned before flicking the lights back on, “isn’t it though? Oh I am Gretchen by the way, Gretchen “Torch” Dorsh. I haven’t figured out how she did it either. I have searched this whole room for laser projectors and the works, nothing. The woman is a miracle worker. You’ll love Polaris. She basically raised me and she is actually only two years older then me. She is wicked smart and funny, caring, but she can be really strict and don’t piss her off, she is worse then a mother on steroids when she is mad but she is always fair.”

She plopped down on her bed of surprising white down comforter covered with white fluffy and soft pillows, she patted the bed for Larusa to sit down, “I know white is so hard to keep clean but its a nice contrast to the black walls."

Serafinariv

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:47 pm

User Image
◦▹❊*◦▹❊*◦▹Sam Summerfall▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

Sing to me of lovely things. Of butterflies and angel wings. . .

Sam caught Jean's eye, smiling as she put her hand on the railing of the bed.

"You're wondering why I can hear him when I can't here you," she said softly. The question was worth the pondering, but she already had a theory in mind.

"He's like a cat," she said simply. "One foot on the side of life, one on the side of death. So his voice speaks from an angle that bypasses my natural barrier and speaks to my power." Then she looked at the man who spoke in her head, her eyes widening.

"But I've never healed someone from a coma before," she said weakly. "I'd have to absorb some of your life energy just so your body would not reject the power I push into you. And doing that could be dangerous in your state." Sam thought frantically about the prospect, her hand gripping the railing to steady herself. "Not to mention that mine would imitate yours, so I'd be inheriting your power for a while." And if it was anything like Sumina's power, which if the stories were true then it would be ten times worse, Sam feared her mind would shatter under the weight of minds.

. . . Then grab my hand and hold me close. Save me from this earthly dose.

Untouchable_Sanity

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

baka-slash-chibi13
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:51 pm

User Image

Jean Grey

Jean couldn't hear Sam's thoughts, but she knew what the girl was afraid of in absorbing even a part of Charles's powers. The redhead put a hand on Sam's shoulder. "I'll help you block out the voices of the minds around you. Just as Charles taught me to do when I was his student just getting used to my powers," she said softly.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:56 pm

User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
Don't worry Sam. Please, trust me. I may be in a coma, but I'm am plenty strong. Even if it doesn't work, a great evil is coming and I'm the only one who's able to stop it.

David turned at looked at Sumina. "Emma Frost is no leader of mine. And Polaris was merely a placeholder." David said, putting his hand on hers. "Trust me. You'll understand soon."
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Foxi Doll

Untouchable_Sanity

Kaosujin Ryu

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:13 pm

User Image Larusa sat down with Gretchen as she looked around at the walls. "Your room is so nice. I like the way you stylized it." She said, continuing to look around. She noticed her sister's aura leaving ans sighed. "Sumina is leaving. I hope she doesn't get really angry about me being here." She said the remembered she hadn't introduced herself yet. "I'm Larusa, Larusa Clawn." She said and smiled at Gretchen.

Serafinariv

User Image Sumina glared coldly at David. "Whatever, I'm coming with you. I'm not letting you out of my sight until you get rid of those barriers." She said, holding onto his arm. She had something she needed to do with his mind. She wouldn't stop until she got her way. She was stubbornly persistent like that.

baka-slash-chibi13

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:42 am

User Image
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

Sam looked to her mentor then at the man who held such confidence in her. She felt both honored and frightened that they trusted her so, but after a nervous laugh, she nodded.

"I'll do my best," she said as she gazed from one to the other in turn. Closing her eyes, Sam took a calming breath before opening the lid on her power.

It rushed around her like a windless current, tasting the energies of the people around her. Hospitals really were a place of mortality and it called to her from all directions. Sick, wounded, mending, dying, or dead she could feel all the patients and those who's calling it was to aid them. It was instinctual to want to help all of them, to give them all the energy she had, but Sam knew that there was one in particular that needed her above the rest.

"With death so near, a sweet sunrise
Take shelter from their unseeing eyes
And when the world again sees gold
We rise above the earthly fold
Then once again heroes ride
To take their place before the tide
Another day that man will see
To tell the tales of mutants free,"

Sam spoke softly as she took Charles hand in both of hers. They weren't much larger than her own, having gone slight from disuse. His skin was tender, with age bringing character along the bend of the knuckles and along the tougher palm.

When she opened her eyes to take in his face, they shone a brilliant gold. She could see his life giving energy emitting like body heat off his skin. It was smooth, steady and strong, despite his prone form.

Bringing his hand up ever so slightly off the bed, she leaned over and placed a kiss on the back of it. His life energy slid down her throat like honey, filling her with a steady warmth. The moment it hit her stomach, Sam felt a welling sensation as her body ignored all other temptations in the area and focused on Charles.

Her wings unfurled from her back in almost a liquid sensation as her power began to imitate his. Then, before the weight of all the minds in the area could steal her attentions, Sam pushed the bulk of her excess energy into his body.

Untouchable_Sanity

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

baka-slash-chibi13
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:20 am

User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
David smiled lightly. "I think he's awake now." He said, taking Sumina with him down the road. It wouldn't be long before their leader came.

Charles let out a loud gasp of air, as if he'd just come up for air. There was a few labored breathes as he got used to his lungs again. He looked around the room, at all the people around him. He smiled widely. "I am... restored. Thank you, Sam. You are quite a remarkable young girl."
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Foxi Doll

Untouchable_Sanity

Kaosujin Ryu

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Kaiga13

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:39 am

User Image
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

With a smile on her lips, Sam pulled back enough to look at Charles. The shadows of death were quickly fading from his body, making his aura pulse with renewed vigor.

What can I say? Giving second chances is what I do, she spoke softly into his mind. When she realized her words had not been said aloud, her fingers went to her lips in a startled gasp. How did I do that?

Her wings fluttered in agitation, sending the first of the feathers to float around the room. Then she began to hear them. Voices, so many voices. Like the dead they called, but the difference was in that they were not to her, but around her. Like being in the middle of a massive crowd, she could hear so many words and voices raised that she could not make sense of them. All blurred together in a chaotic mesh, bombarding her ears with its volume so that it made her head ache.

Her hands went to her head and she groaned in response. Why are they so loud?

Untouchable_Sanity

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

baka-slash-chibi13
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games