Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
A Dangerous Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:25 am
Mayah Playah

Nobutaka laughed as Micah left angrily. So sensitive. He looked back at Julian, who was wincing with each touch against his wound. "Hang in there, kiddo. I'll be back to take you to your room soon." Waving the boy off, he left to go find Micah, which wasn't too hard.
"Sometimes ya gotta learn to take a joke." the mobster snickered as he walked into the greenhouse. "C'mon, you can't seriously still be mad about that."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:47 am
User Image

Micah Karamat

The knockout threw a yellow chrysanthemum at his lover, soon returning his attention to the rose-lily hybrids he'd ordered just the other day. "Of course, I'm still mad about that! She was terrible the entire time I was sick. I still have nightmares about it!" He kept his back to the scarred man, clearly very upset. The sun shone through several of the vines above him, illuminating his hair and making the blue-eyed bombshell appear even more angelic to those who looked in.
"And to makes matters worse, every time I go near her, she tries to make me look awful in front of you. I'm telling you, she's got something for you, Taka!" Obviously not used to being jealous, the male stiffened, refusing to turn and look at the mob boss.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:50 pm
Mayah Playah

"She yells at me all the time." Nobutaka pointed out. "She hates me just as much as she hates you and everyone else here. Even if she did have something for me, she's like a mom to me than a lover." he reminded. He dug his hands into his pockets and observed the man before him, unable to suppress his smirk. "It's rare seeing you jealous, though. Maybe I shouldn't have said anything." he chuckled, speaking more to himself than to Micah.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:18 am
User Image

Micah Karamat

Micah crossed his arms, back remaining facing the yakuza, and tilted his chin upwards to undergo the snootiest expression he could. "Well, I hope it's a welcome change, what with you constantly beating up anyone who even looks at my backside. My body doesn't belong to you, you know." He lowered his chin, still fuming about the woman. "Besides, I'm always jealous. Whenever we're out, there's always that one woman who stares at you as if trying to figure how to push herself into your pants. When do you even find time to work out, anyway?!"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:24 am
Mayah Playah

Nobutaka raised a quizzical eyebrow at the slimmer male. "The only reason anyone would be staring at me is because they want to know where I got these scars," He waved a hand over his left cheek. "or how a guy like me can get a model like you."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:44 am
User Image

Micah Karamat

"You underestimate how handsome you really are," contested said-model, turning a little to gaze sidelong at his lover. "Honestly, do you really think so little of yourself?" Turning to fully face the man, Micah set his hands on either side of him on the table, leaning against it. "Scars or no, you are the single most attractive man I've ever seen. Most people stare at me because they can't figure if I'm a man or a woman, but you? You are strong and masculine, and there are no doubts as to your sex. Not to mention you've got enough muscle on you to break any number of bones. Really now, Nobutaka, I'm surprised at you." His voice lowered a little, a tiny smile appearing on his lips. "How else would you 'get a model like me'?" he teased.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:29 am
Mayah Playah

By the time Micah asked himself the question, Nobutaka was right behind him. "I ask myself the same thing all the time." he chuckled into the smaller male's ears and wrapped his arms around his waist from behind. He'd never understand what Micah saw in him that was apparently godlike, but he didn't want to spend the rest of the day arguing over who's prettier. He was well aware of who'd win that.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:51 am
User Image

Micah Karamat

"Oh, you're insufferable," mock-complained the slim man. His hands moved from the table to touch his lover's arms around his trim waist, fingers easily clasping the strong arms. He leaned back a little, enough to completely feel Nobutaka behind him and become enveloped in his warmth and scent that was combined with the heavenly aroma of the flowers that surrounded them. Micah's blue eyes closed slowly as he became enthralled in this beautiful world he found himself in, where only he and the man who held him existed. He lived for moments like this, when there were only the two of them and Nobutaka was free to be loving and tender.
This was the man he'd fallen so incredibly and deeply in love with.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:10 pm
Mayah Playah

Nobutaka treasured the moment himself. The way Micah swooned underneath him, the way he adored his touches, it made him feel like he wasn't some freak. Times like these, he didn't feel like a brutal mobster that had proof on his body of the many wars he fought. He just felt like a simple man in love.
After a moment of peaceful solitude, the scarred man began to shift around. "We'd better head back to the doc." he murmured. If they didn't like being around her then there was no telling how that kid was holding up. "You want to wait here?"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:31 pm
User Image

Micah Karamat

Opening his eyes, the beautiful male sighed tiredly and turned his head, looking up at the man who held him. "It's probably best I do. God knows what might happen if I see that woman again. Just come back here to me when you're finished." He leaned up just enough to press his lips to Nobutaka's jaw, then reached for a hybrid he'd left on the table. "Don't take too long, alright?" Micah asked of his lover, slender fingers stroking the petals of the flower. He didn't like being far from the yakuza if he didn't have to be.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:56 pm
Mayah Playah

"I'll be back before you know it." the bigger male smirked then turned to leave.
Nobutaka didn't expect much from the doc's office. All he really expected was to get yelled at by the doc and have the kid scurry to his side like a wounded animal.
He sure didn't expect the footman from earlier to be slumped in his chair, dead.
Nobutaka blinked, his hands in his pockets and in a relatively casual stance. Across the room was Linda, her mouth gaping in pure amazement. Besides her was Julian, who looked more confused than anything, and in one hand was an empty syringe.
"Jesus. I know you don't like the guy, but you didn't have to kill him." he told Linda, who jumped when she heard his voice, having not noticed the behemoth enter the room.
"It... I..." It was the first time Nobutaka had seen Linda as anything but angry and snappy. She was flustered, at a complete loss for words. She considered telling the truth, but wasn't sure if it was something she could hide. The look she gave Julian told the mobster what he needed.
"You did this?" he raised an eyebrow at the boy that stiffened under his gaze.
Julian scratched the back of his head and stumbled over his words as he tried to form a coherent sentence, but he was just as flustered as Linda.
"It was as if he had gone on autopilot mode." the doc said in his defense. "I checked his wounds and rewrapped his head, and the whole time he just kept staring at my syringes and medicines. He asked me about them a few times, but after I mentioned one he just sprang to life." She motioned towards her desk, which was cluttered with tipped over liquids and moved syringes. "He started mixing things together - things I would never dream of doing - then he put it all into the syringe. He did it like an actual doctor, or at least someone that had any experience in medicine. Then he just-just went up to Nicholas and injected it into him. He hit the vein spot on, too." She didn't bother going into detail over how Nicholas died. She did, however, seem to recount the tale enthusiastically, Nobutaka noted. It was as if she had seen the best movie of her life and just had to tell someone about it.
"Is that so?" the tall man grunted then looked back at Julian, who cringed at the thought of any punishment he was about to get.
"I-I didn't mean to." he whimpered, making the mobster chuckle.
"It's okay. He wasn't that good a worker, anyway. Nearly jabbed on about my plans before, so you getting rid of him was a blessing in disguise." His wolfish grin suddenly escaped his lips. "As for you... I think we just awakened some of those memories, and they're gonna be hella useful." he chuckled.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:23 am
Two figures stood in a dark alley, the sun long-hidden by the horizon and the streets lit with the classic night life of the big city. In the distance, a car honked, flashing by them in haste. A light just to the left of the two flickered on and off, never being able to decide if it wanted to work or no. A cat wrestled with another over a half-dead rat, and someone, somewhere was getting laid by a prostitute. It was late, too late for any moral human being. Thankfully, neither of the two figures were moral human beings.
"I'll ask you one more time," said the taller male as calmly as he could, one glove on, the other off. In his ungloved hand, he held a black handgun, the cold muzzle pressed hard against the shorter man's jaw. "What do you know about Nobutaka Deguichi?"
The shorter, fatter man shakily attempted to speak, thick Jersey accent affecting his words. "Ise already tolja, I don'ts know 'im!" he claimed, only to hiss at the sharp pain in his abdomen.
There was a dagger pressing at him, the other glove now gone. "Liar," he hissed. "Tell me the truth, or I'll gut you here."
The doughy man whimpered, then stammered out as fast as he could. "Alls I knows, is dat girl o'his, da pretty one, he's... He's gots someone on da side. A kid, really! That's it, I swear!"
"Kid? How old?" pressed the fit one, ignoring the light that finally turned on. His handsome features were instantly ignited, thick blonde locks framing harsh blue eyes that glared at the fat brunette he was threatening.
"Ise don'ts know! Seventeen, maybe!" he cried, ugly tears smearing down his bloated, red face. "Dats all I knows, I swear! Now let me go!"
The blonde merely sneered as he turned the safety off. "Nope. Your wife's paying a hefty price for your head, friend. Sorry about that." He pulled the trigger, turning his head just enough to remain free of blood.
Letting the body hit the ground, Daniel tugged his gloves on, his weapons suddenly gone. He adjusted his coat before pulling out a small notebook, writing down what he'd been told. It had been nearly two weeks since he'd last seen Julian, and every minute spent apart from his was killing him. It was as if he'd lost part of his heart, and there was little he could do to fix it. Of course, he'd taken to interrogating a few of his assignments before murdering them, but he still felt like he was getting nowhere. He wouldn't give up, though. He would die before giving up on his precious Juli.

Back at his home, Ellery sat up in bed, still sewing up one of Daniel's shirts. It still had a little blood on it, but no one would likely notice, since no one saw him anymore. "I don't like this," he breathed, looking out to the window. "He's been staying out all hours of the night, neglecting his family, his pets. You need to talk to him, Fredrich, or I'll put a serious stop to it all."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:40 am
Mayah Playah

At the far edge of the city rang the wails and sirens of police cars. It had become a common sound in the past two weeks, almost as regular as the wailing of a trash cat or the screams of drug-consumed people.
Down the road that Daniel was on, a figure raced. It was a young man about the blonde's age. His body was slimmer, and it made him much more agile. He wore an ordinary teen's outfit, ripped jeans, a white tee, and an unbuttoned tan shirt. With the way he ran, the unbuttoned shirt's tails flew behind him and revealed a belt wrapped around his waist, where syringes filled with strange-looking liquids and scalpels rested, some of them bloody. On his back, with one hand gripping the strap tightly, was a cooler. It was relatively small, and it leaked ice.
The sirens grew closer, reminding the boy of vicious dogs that chased after him. He looked over his shoulder, wide hazel eyes making sure the cops weren't as close as they sounded.

"I'll try, but there's no guarantee he'll listen." Fredrich said. "He did, after all, lose someone precious to him. I'd be the same way if you were kidnapped for two weeks." he mused, scratching his chin in thought. He paused when he did so and looked down at his hand, flexing his unclothed hands. Two weeks wasn't enough time to get over years of wearing his gloves. A sigh escaped him and he sat in his bed, watching Ellery sew the shirt. He'd felt rather lazy lately. He managed to get discharged from the hospital, but they said for him to not even think about working for a month since it was his chest that took the blow. Speaking of, it looks like he'd be getting a new addiction to his scar collection. Usually Fredrich would have brushed off the advice and would have gotten Decius to make him better instantly, but even the psychotic state of the doctor's didn't want to have anything to do with them. In fact, the last time the Austrian tried to talk to Decius, he nearly got a circular saw to the face.
"If Daniel's anything like me," Fredrich continued. "he's probably assuming the worst already but won't accept it. I wouldn't be surprised if there's a massacre on the news tonight."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:39 am
Daniel exhaled slowly as he leaned on the side of a large, brick-stone building, his trigger finger already itching once more. He'd developed a respect for the job in his work lately, the jitters long gone and his father's countenance taking hold. It was much easier than it should have been, becoming the Nightingale. However, he knew he wasn't going to be able to give it up with ease. This was something he loved, now. Killing was his only connection to Julian.
The blonde set a cigarette between his teeth, lighting the end and inhaling. He then exhaled with a relaxed grimace, taking pleasure int he only thing that made him somewhat-content these days.

"Massacre?" gasped Ellery, the hand not holding a needle going to his mouth. He hated how Daniel had taken to the mantle, and had been declining intimacy with his husband in protest, but it was times like this that he figured there really was nothing he could do to stop his son. The worst he could do would be to deny sex to his husband. At least he felt like he was doing something.
"We have to make him stop, Fredrich. This has gone on too far. He's attracting too much attention. Even when you held the position, you only went on missions at the most, twice a week. He's going out every single night!"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:51 am
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

No sign of any police cars. That's good, he still had time. If he turned and climbed up the ladders than he'd be able to jump from rooftop to rooftop, and there he could take as much time as he needed. The reassurance the boy built up didn't last long, because when he turned he barely had time to react to the blonde tower he ran into.
The smaller man hit the ground hard, getting both the cooler and the air in his lungs knocked off of him. He cringed while laying on the hard ground, eyes shut tight with pain from the searing headache he had now. Hard hits like that - sometimes even a rough shake - gave him migraines. The doctor he spoke to said it was because his head hadn't fully healed yet, and until then it wouldn't be wise to mess with his brain like that.
"F-ck..." he groaned and put a hand on his head, his fingers running through the hazelnut hair that was starting to grow out and feeling the wound he still had at the side of his head. Stupid... What did he run into? A pole?! He opened one pained eye and glared up at the smoking figure in front of him.

"I know." Fredrich replied calmly. "I know you're worried Ellery, and I know that you know there's not much we can do. I'll talk to him and try to take the gloves for a while, but it's as easy as you trying to talk reason into Cameron right now." he said, knowing full well that it was impossible to talk to the soulless cop now.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games