Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]
From the heart of boredom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:26 pm

Goddamn Voltron is making me ship everyone with everyone. I never thought I'd descend into shipping hell again but I guess I have. So far I have 2 definite OTPs that I'm PRAYING become canon: Klance (Keith X Lance), and Shotor (Shiro X Lotor). Sadly there's like... no fanart at all of Shotor, and only like 1 fanfic of them which was deleted. My gay a** needs more space prince x space dad fluff!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:59 pm

Fading skies turn to black
And though there's no going back
I smile for the rising moon
To give his soul strength anew

(A friend of mine's little brother died... I'm... I'm really upset right now. Oh my god...)

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:47 pm

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

(A friend of mine's little brother died... I'm... I'm really upset right now. Oh my god...)

It was suicide. My whole town is mourning. We're a small place, and everyone knows everyone. They always have. The kid had so much, his family was rich and they loved him and supported him in every way. He tried to hang himself and failed, and he died this morning, two days later. Everyone in town is quiet. I haven't had it feel this sad since our school director died. But it's just so damn small that... when something happens like this it spreads to everyone, and we all share the sadness together...
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:49 pm

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

It was suicide. My whole town is mourning. We're a small place, and everyone knows everyone. They always have. The kid had so much, his family was rich and they loved him and supported him in every way. He tried to hang himself and failed, and he died this morning, two days later. Everyone in town is quiet. I haven't had it feel this sad since our school director died. But it's just so damn small that... when something happens like this it spreads to everyone, and we all share the sadness together...

Find me Where the Shadows Lay
8-28-17

Find me where the shadows lay
As fading skies turn ‘way from day.
And into darkness, mind shall fray
Forever do I think I’ll stray.

But hope is here for stars still shine
Hidden by these clouds benign.
Below the world hides many a lie
Yet here I stand--a star to shine.

(Things will get better. They always do. Each of us is a light that can shine and bring hope. I'll bring hope.)

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:07 am

I had an epic dream last night where, since in season 3 of Voltron the whole order of Paladins got screwey, the blue lion was open. It chose me, and I had wings and when the paladins went into battle it was my first time piloting him. As we were battling, I had no idea how to pilot him and I got super frustrated, but suddenly we connected from my frustrations turning to willpower, and the blue lion sprouted wings like mine and that's how I learned to start piloting him and battle with him. It was ******** epic.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:53 pm

I–I just astounded myself. I looked up my vocal range and took a test. I have mid-bass to mid-soprano range, no joke. Oh my ******** god.

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:10 pm

I've created my metal Skyrim dream through modding. I have a skeleton knight who rides on a majestic black unicorn in armor and fights dragons. Power metal has ruined me and everything I could have been...
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:54 pm

I watched Captain Underpants and just... I feel like I'm a little 2nd-grader hiding under the tables from my teacher again so I can keep reading the books. That movie was a perfect throwback, it did justice to the first few books (I think like at least 1-3 because the angry toilets were later on if I remember), and it's just the crazy, stupid adventure every little kid needs. And like... now that I'm so much older, looking back on it I totally understand what that dude was talking about with crazy teachers and mean principals and finding healthy ways for friendship to continue. I. Love. Captain. Underpants. And I always will. I'm going to pass the fricking books down to my kids if I've still got them (I think I donated them ages ago).

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:49 pm

My maniacal roleplay character, Garrick, is about to join the good side. He found his enemy Regina threatening to take someone's throne who he really cares about and so he's going to fight against her with the king and his people. The only problem is.... he's got no idea how to be good yet... sweatdrop He got to the king by pulling out a REALLY cursed dagger and waving it at the guards to scare them away like mice, then stomped his way over to the king and just said he's joining. He didn't even ask he was just like, "Hi I'm on your side now. Thanks."
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:01 pm

I applied for a few more jobs today. One of them was at a local art studio, and since I'm majoring in art and animation, I did a smart thing and mentioned the exhibits my works have been placed in thus far. I hope that gets me somewhere.

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:10 pm

THE WRITING GODS SMILE UPON ME!!! (Aka I finally came up with that redemption arc for Garrick I've been planning for like 6 months now)

Long ago there was a world called Nivren where 9 gods of light lived. They created the people who became their Peacemakers destined to traverse to other realms in order to spread unity and peace. But one realm ruled by a queen named Naga was filled with warlords. Naga wanted to invade Nivren and take hold of its people to increase her empire. The gods knew this could not happen, for she would take away everything the people stood for. So one god named Grimvar escaped to the queen and made an offer: he would join her as a warlord and give his strengths to her and the warlords so long as they swore to never touch Nivren again. She agreed to this and the lands were left at peace. But after this truce, Naga hardly ever aged. She lived for millennia and outlasted everyone in the kingdom. Once she grew too old, though, Garrick came for her soul. He heard someone calling to him and begging for mercy, only to find out the voice was Grimvar's. Naga was taking Grimvar's immortality, and in her death was killing him to absorb his soul and become eternal with the power of light and war. Garrick's strength wasn't enough to stop this from happening, and so Naga came back even more powerful. With the ability of Grimvar's light, she betrayed the truce and entered Nivren to lay siege to it once and for all. Grimvar begged Garrick to stop this, but someone immortal was impossible to send to a realm of death. So the two came up with one more solution: Garrick, being able to hear Grimvar's wishes, had a connection to his soul. Grimvar would take control of himself one final time and separate everything from Naga, give his immortality and light to Garrick, and then let his soul and Naga's pass on. With no options left, that is what happened and Garrick became the 9th god of light in Grimvar's place. Now he's got to take up his role as a peacemaker in the realms, and he learns to be good just as much as he is evil.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:14 pm

ALL ABOARD THE PRODUCTIVITY TRAIN ******** CHOO CHOO!!

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:10 pm

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard
ALL ABOARD THE PRODUCTIVITY TRAIN ******** CHOO CHOO!!

YAS. Exactly.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:52 pm

Very VERY rough draft of the story's ending, but here's what I've got so far.
--------------------------------
Grimvar yanked away one last time, screaming as the hostess body did with him. Light enveloped himself and Naga, yet his glowing white soul split from hers at the head, then the body, then the arms, then the legs. He ripped out his wings and screamed even louder, the light becoming blinding as he raised them for one flap. With every bit of might, the Vel pressed onward with his wings, pushing away Naga’s body and soul from his to separate himself.

Panting, Grimvar rushed over to Garrick and grabbed his hand.

“By divine right of my very soul, light and immortality to hold…” Grimvar began.

Garrick’s eyes shot open. “WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!”

“Give this life the very gold…”

“STOP THIS YOU’RE GOING TO DIE!!”

“Of peace--godhood, from my heart old.”

“GRIMVAR!!!”

Grimvar’s soul glowed yellow, the glow climbing up Garrick’s arm, to his head, down his back and throughout his whole body. “As the Ninth of Vel to reign, I give this very soul my pain: the weight of peace to lift away darkness cast by shadows grey.”

Naga stood up. “WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!”

Grimvar smiled down at the soulfinder. He gripped his hand tightly, pulled it to his chest. “Garrick, I know you’re afraid. I know you think you’re just a simple man who is bound to darkness but that isn’t the truth. You’ve set me free from Naga--my darkness.”

“DON’T!”

“And so I set you free from yours. And as the Ninth of the Vel to reign eternal, you will bring peace and give hope, not take away what people value most until it’s too late.”

Garrick sniffed. He shook his head. “No! I can’t! I’m no god!!”

“You’re wrong. You are,” Grimvar told him. “A god of light--a peacemaker. And me… I’m a mortal who shall pass on after an eternity of being bound to shadows. Take my place, my son. Take it and use your powers well.”

Naga rushed toward Grimvar. “YOU CAN’T DO THIS!! YOU SHOULDN’T--”

The glow burst apart, and Garrick’s hand fell loose from the Vel’s. He fell flat onto his back once more, a set of mythril wings splayed out on either side of himself as noble white and gold armor and robes covered his tall and thin body.

Grimvar smiled and knelt beside the Soulfinder. “You’re going to be a better Vel than I ever was, Garrick. I promise you,” he said, brushing a strand of hair away from Garrick’s face. “Live, my son. Live forever and use your life well. Thank you for freeing me…” Alas, the Vel’s eyes closed and his white soul lifted to the sun above, fading away until no longer visible.

“NOOOOO!!” Naga screeched.

Garrick gripped the grass with his armored gloves. He sniffed and smacked away the tears on his face. “DAMN YOU, NAGA!!” he shouted. Both legs curled in and he launched them forward, going into an upright position. Yet rather than landing on his feet, Garrick spread his wings and spun himself around, facing the warlord queen with glowing eyes. “YOU TOOK HIM AWAY!! YOU DESTROYED GRIMVAR!!”

“I was doing what was best for my people!!”

“AND NOW YOU’LL PAY!!” Garrick swooped forward, blue light forging mirrored lines in a hexagonal pattern of runes and symbols beneath Naga. A circle drew itself around them.

Naga’s mouth dropped open. She darted around, attempted to lift a leg but to no avail. “WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!”

Garrick spun around once more, facing the circle. Hands together, he lifted them to the sky and the light lifted up as golden rays from the sun rained down and onto Naga.

“I’m bringing Grimvar justice.”

“NO!!” Naga fell to her knees and hands, head back. “I REFUSE!! I REFUSE!!!!”

Sunlight enveloped Naga’s soul. Blue light caved in on her and formed a cone mixed with the sun’s rays.

“STOP!! I BEG YOU!!!”

Naga’s soul grew translucent with her fading screems, and alas, it faded away entirely and the circle and sun burst apart. Garrick’s arms fell to his sides and he landed on the ground, breathing in heavily as clouds above dispersed and left him lying in the grassy field slowly growing ever brighter with each passing second.

Garrick lifted his hands to his face. His throat tensed up and the tears ran once more as he switched his gaze to the rest of himself. He let his hands and arms fall to the ground, and simply, he cried.

“Hail, Garrick Helvig Dervan: Vel of Nivren,” several voices sounded out. “Join us, friend. Peace awaits you.”

Garrick nodded. “Ok… I--I’m ready…” he said. And the world grew white around himself until he saw nothing. And finally he lay in the arms of the other eight Vel, their comforting embraces, as he wept away the sorrows of loss.

Miklair sighed. “It’s--it’s ok…” she told him. “You’re going to be ok now.”

“I know…” He tightened his grip around everyone.

------------------------------

Garrick became hailed in Grimvar’s place. Though Grimvar lay in the great beyond, the people of Nivren still claimed to feel his soul, and most importantly, see his light inside Garrick, their new god. Though everyone mourned his loss, Garrick most of all, Grimvar remained at peace in the land of dead, knowing in his heart that a soul like Garrick’s would bring about the peace everyone needed--the peace in knowing everything was going to be ok, for no darkness may last forever.

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games