Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
The Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:03 pm
[ooc: @kalenakeeper - It's a dangerous act, plus, I'm pretty sure a sane person wouldn't dive into a heartless. It's like diving into a Great White Shark's mouth irl.]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Veix User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Organization Member #3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Veix's little nobody folded its arms when Jax told it not to attack him, "Calm down, I follow her orders." it said, patting Veix's head. "She knows it's a bad idea to go against someone like you, Mr. Ex-Organization~." it said with a chuckle.
Veix didn't looked at Jax when he spoke, but she did look towards the giant heartless as Liya dove into it. It seemed Liya was finished...but it was strange...something was happening within the heartless. Perhaps this wasn't the end for Liya after all...she waited and watched to see the outcome of Liya's fate.

Knux_nyan

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:31 am
knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama

((OOC: true...too true...didn't think of it like that...))

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Jaster nudged Eric releasing his hands.
"You know me and girls."

Eric rolled his eyes and walked towards Veix making handcuffs out of vines.
"Wut? No birdcage for this one?" Jax snalred at Eric.
Eric sighed
"Not after what Liya did under their control. Don't you remember the keybladers massacre she did?"
"oh. Right."

((OOC: I have changed this many times to make it a fair fight, almost made her op))

Inside of the heartless, Liya was hitting the wires away with her keyblade, however deciding it wasn't fast enough, she unsummoned it, and became fully awake, out of her trance-like state.
However, her attack with the fire and lightning became more intense as her keyblade disappeared.
"Oh? Really?" She said as she slashed the wires.
"You can't have it! But did you know I can still steal other's hearts?" she said as she started to draw off the nobody's stolen heart in an attempt to weaken it.

"Or did they try to make a new me?"
Liya threw several daggers at the tendrils holding the heart while narrowly avoiding the tendrils.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:42 am

'The girl yelled out in pain as she shook in her bindings. Her heart pulsed as the dark tendrils shot out at Liya fast. There were tears in the girls eyes as she screamed. 'NOT MY HEART!!! HOJO!!!' On the outside the giant heartless thrashed in pain as the tendrils attached to the academy shield started to break off.'  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:40 pm
[ooc: ]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Veix User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Organization Member #3

Veix looked at the vine cuffs that Eric made, wondering what they were for. She then looked between them as they spoke of Liya and some keybladers massacre. She looked towards the giant heartless as it seemed to be in pain. If Liya was strong enough to do something as serious as a keybladers massacre...this heartless wouldn't stand a chance.
Veix's little nobody crawled under her hood, peeking out from under it, "Well, it's to the brig for us it seems~." the little nobody commented.
Veix raised her eyebrows as her little nobody spoke, wondering what a brig was.

Knux_nyan

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:51 am
knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama

((OOC: knux, are you meaning to quote me at memory skyscraper?))

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Jaster deals with any heartless stragglers.
"We have to find Rena. Who knows what she's up against." Eric said to Jax.
Jax grumbled unsummoning his chakrams and crossing his arms.
"Yeah yeah, I know. I could go in looking for her..." Jax then rubbed behind his head.
"Although I'd rather not run into Jaxon again. I wonder if Rose understood the complications about marrying Kalen...."

Eric sighed and looked at Veix.
"I won't ask you or force you to remove your hood. Jax, stay with her, I gotta talk to the Headmaster about prisoners..." Eric groaned and started to head back towards the academy.

Jax sighed and looked at Veix. He wrapped his arm around her bound arms so she couldn't get away.
"So....you play guitar. That's cool." Jax said trying to change the subject, get his mind off of things.

((Jax is so awkward above))

"Take back your heart then!" Liya yelled at the girl. Liya continued to dodge and hit away the wires. She didn't want to go back, but she also didn't want to have anyone else suffer her fate. She didn't know much about the girl, but she knew what it was like from her own perspective.

Liya ran towards the girl while distracting her drawing little bits of her heart off of her. She went to cut the girl free from her bindings, wanting to see if this girl was under her own volition to attack or under someone elses.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:50 am

' 'It hurts. Please!' She called out as she struggled with the bindings and screamed. The area shook around them as the giant heartless screeched in pain clutching its head. The last of the tendrils broke off the shield as it fell to the ground. The girl inside broke from the binds and clutched her heart to her chest. She then looked up at Liya with tears in her eyes and hugged her as the heartless started to dissolve around them letting the light shine through in the darkness. The girl was openly crying now.'

(sorry force of habit.)  

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:20 pm
Carter Light
Male 227 (Looks 15) |Ling Tosite Sigure- Metamorphose

Carter saw through Liya's eyes and smiled. "Atta girl. Stay strong.
We've got this."

He closed his eyes and began to hum a song.
"The sun was shining on a child,
morning shown so bright.
Each and every day she saw
a storm approaching here.
A place of guidance drowned by sun,
as thunder rolled o'er the sea."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
Kalenakeeper
Knux_nyan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:51 pm
[ooc: @kalenakeeper- Jax isn't usually one to socialize I'm assuming?]
Organization Member #3

Veix looked at Eric, whom spoke of taking her hood off or not. She preferred keeping it on, she didn't understand why, but she found it a requirement to keep her hood on at all times. The only times she ever takes it off is if she's alone or with someone she trusts enough. She watched Eric walk away before looking at Jax whom wrapped his arms around hers. This was somewhat of a strange action to do with someone he just met...but she did understand that it was so she wouldn't run or anything. When Jax spoke, she left it to her little nobody to speak for her.
The little nobody scoffed when Jax spoke, "Guitar is just one of the many string-type instruments that she can play. It's actually really impressive, I don't know where she gets such talent from~." it said, sounding like a show off.
Veix looked down shaking her head, that wasn't exactly what she wanted to say...

Knux_nyan

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:03 pm
User Image

"She got it from her formal body." A voice said as Eclipse walked up to the group with his keyblade out. "It seems things were handled." He said to everyone present.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:38 am
knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama

((OOC: not much. He talks but ends up getting in worse trouble than he already is in. That and Jax, not Jaster (strange enough) falls for almost any girl. The awkward part is that Jaster (technically Jax too) has a girlfriend and a kid. I think married but I don't remember anymore))

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Liya held the girl tight yet gentle, calming herself as she heard Carter's heart resonate within her. She was incredibly exhausted on the verge of collapsing. Her heart was mighty but her body couldn't handle the exhaustion too well.
"Its going to be ok. I won't go any further" she said as she released the parts of heart she took from this girl. It wasn't much but it did the job.

Eric stopped as Eclipse came out with keyblade drawn. He turned towards Eclipse.
" 'Cept Rena is missing. Should I go search her out? Her and the other nobody that was fighting. That and Jax is holding a nobody prisoner. Last time we had a brig, Liya destroyed it, unless one was built under our noses."

Jaster looked at Eric.
"Liya had no control back then. Besides, If you keep rushing into battles, your body will exhaust faster. Haven't you learned that yet?"

Eric looked at Jaster
"Rena is out there somewhere. What if this whole thing were to draw her out!?"

Liya started to collapse. She was holding onto the girl hugging her for any support now.
"Eric..."

Eric immediately turned around and ran towards Liya and the girl.

Jax smiled hearing the nobody explain Veix.
"That's actually really cool. Probably came from being a somebody." he said reflecting on his daughter.
Jax felt a pang in his head and looked at Jaster

Jaster gave a dark look on his face towards Jax.

"Dude! What!?"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:12 am
User Image

"We need to be smart about this. Whatever Jaxon has planned for Rena so soon after we got her back isn't good. But I wouldn't worry to much. She's a tough girl. But if i'm right they probably have her in the world that never was and they probably locked that world off by now." Eclipse said as he walked up to Veix. "And luckily we have a key." He said looked down at the girl. "Why do they want her?" He asked her.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:16 am

'The girl looked up at Liya as she was about to pass out. She didn't have any strength left so she tried to lay this girl down on the ground. She looked very worried with the tears in her eyes. 'oh no...is she ok?' Her mouth did not move when she spoke. It was as if her thoughts were projected into words. .'

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:59 pm
[ooc: @kalenakeeper- Ah, I see. Nobodies are very complicating creatures.]
Organization Member #3

Veix looked towards Eclipse whom arrived after the battle had been concluded. She had been told by Xalyk how they were made into existence...it would make sense that she kept some perks from her previous life...including not being able to speak. She then looked at Jax and Jaster, a little confused towards how Jax was acting...it was a little too friendly, perhaps it was because he's a nobody too?

She turned her attention towards Eclipse whom asked her about why they wanted Rena. She had a troubled expression as she looked down and shook her head. She couldn't tell him...because she knew of the consequences. She squeezed her grip on her guitar rifle, conflicted about what to do, she hadn't been alone like this before...

The little nobody squirmed a little as it hid under Veix's hood, "Unfortunately, we can't give too much details, but basically, we need Rena to make some void magic~." it said before chuckling.
Veix looked up at her little nobody with a concerned expression when it spoke of their reason for taking Rena.
"Don't worry Veix~, obviously we can't tell them about the bigger plan, but we can give them a few hints can't we~" it said as it chuckled again.

Knux_nyan

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:02 am
knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
kurai_18

((OOC: lol no, just Jax. Some nobodies are cool! Like yours))

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Eric stopped and gently lifted Liya up and then looked at the girl whom was next to her and examined Liya.
"Yeah, she'll be ok. She needs rest. Please, don't run from us, ok? I won't harm you or do what I had to like the nobody over there." Eric said calmly but he was under stress, his voice wasn't completely calm.

Liya was barely conscious now, drifting in and out.
She was able to talk to Carter inside of her.
"I feel like....im aching all over. Your heart, your power, its so strong, Master Carter...I...I never did anything.....like that before. Except destroying..."

Jax sighed as Eclipse came in and hinted at interrogating Veix. He shook his head and summoned his chakram and threw it at his jacket on the grass smouldring. He caught his chakram with his jacket and threw it over his shoulder. He then noticed she was squeezing her guitar. He shook his head sighing.
Jaster walked up behind Eclipse.
"Maybe Eric knows of a circlet that can extract information. It might be painful for a nobody but nobodies don't feel pain, right?"
"Hey! Back off her her! Yeesh, when have you started acting heartless, Jaster?!" Jax growled at Jaster.
"I am because you didn't try to save our daughter Raven and dearest Lillith! I was trapped in that cage within the dungeon of thirteen floors. You were rolling over letting Nema walk over you!"

Jax and Jaster were giving each other dark looks.
Jax looked off.
"Nobodies feel pain. I thought Kalena allowed nobodies and heartless come here as a sanctuary if they did nothing bad at the academy. I never though you were one, Jaster."

Jaster was losing his temper. He hit Jax across the face grabbing his neck pulling him down onto the ground forcing him to release on Veix's arm.

Eric turned his head towards Jaster beating Jax up. This was not normal. It was normally vice versa.
He moved Liya to rest in one arm and raised a hand making vines to pull Jaster off of Jax.
"Jaster, Jax, calm yourselves."

Jaster growled and pulled himself from Eric's vines and sighed.
"yeah yeah..."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:39 am
Carter Light
Male 227 (Looks 15) |Ling Tosite Sigure- Metamorphose

He shuddered. "Please don't call me Master. Makes me feel creepy." Then, he chortled and messed up her hair. "You're becoming more and more human. You'll get used to my power but, for now, just rest. Close your eyes and just sleep. Build up your strength. Besides, Kurona definitely won't be too pleased if her daughter goes missing."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
Kalenakeeper
Knux_nyan

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items